[VOD] Battle Brawl Day 1

Hime

• NCSOFT

If you missed Battle Brawl Day 1 livestream, check out the VOD below.

Watch Live
Two days of epic esports action kick off each day at 10am PDT, and go until the matches conclude.

Where:

When:

• Day 1 – Friday, March 23
    • Start: 10am PDT/5pm UTC
    • End (approx.): 3:30pm PDT/10:30pm UTC

• Day 2 – Saturday, March 24
    • Start: 10am PDT/5pm UTC
    • End (approx.): 6pm PDT/1am UTC

Giveaways
During the live tournament broadcast on
Twitch.tv/bladeandsoul we’ll be displaying redeemable codes on-screen for a limited time. These codes are limited to one-per-account, as well as limited to how many times each key can be redeemed—anywhere from 100-200 times per displayed code. It’ll be a first come, first served redemption process, so be sure you’re signed into Blade & Soul and have the Apply a Code screen up.

The costume sets that will be given out are Shock Jock, Lights Out, and Undefeated. Shock Jock and Lights Out are fan favorites, and this is the first time Undefeated will be available, so don’t miss out on your chance to score these outfits for FREE!

Pledge Your Allegience
Both regions have very strong contenders. Who do you think is going to take home the title and 1st place prize of $21,000? Share your thoughts on the event and your predictions in the comments below.

I dont fell cheated the told us, on where site the way the code would be given and only 100 - 200 would get a outfit.

And I also want the Undefeated. After a troove, where I maybe will use my gold. I cant get enough noob gold.

So I can exchange to coins. So when the Costume get in shop I cant buy it. Bad for me. But anyway I m not a PvP player ( Im a Gunslinger)as main.

I would not see the show if where not was a change to get the new outfit.

But ofc where was no change to get it. But still I was there from beginning to end.

Because I liked the show. And I like to see what other plays up to.

I was where under my char name Takeko no secret.

So I will say thx for a good show and I will be where again tomorrow.

and I hope the ppl where got the costume. will use it.

cy tomorrow

This was a bad event and this is why:

-You used two streaming services, youtube and twitch, for normal usages there is no problem, BUT, when you use the video streaming to show the game code there is a BIG one, the services are not synchronized so the code was shown first on one of the services, so the ppl that was watching the streaming on this service have far more chances to activate the code and the ppl that used the other service received the code too late, FAIL.

-The amount of redeems allowed for each code was too low for the amount of viewers, 5K ppl (900 on youtube, 4100 on twitch) for a code that can be used 100-200 times....... the numbers talk by itself, A SHAME

-Would be better to use codes that last more usages, maybe 300-400, even if you share less codes, the ppl with high ping and slow fingers would have a chance to win something

@Der Lu at the end they shared 5 codes, not 3, at the end was the same, the codes gone too fast for the big amount of ppl, shame shame shame

vor 22 Stunden schrieb darkhell666:

-You used two streaming services, youtube and twitch, for normal usages there is no problem, BUT, when you use the video streaming to show the game code there is a BIG one, the services are not synchronized so the code was shown first on one of the services, so the ppl that was watching the streaming on this service have far more chances to activate the code and the ppl that used the other service received the code too late, FAIL.

-The amount of redeems allowed for each code was too low for the amount of viewers, 5K ppl (900 on youtube, 4100 on twitch) for a code that can be used 100-200 times....... the numbers talk by itself, A SHAME

-Would be better to use codes that last more usages, maybe 300-400, even if you share less codes, the ppl with high ping and slow fingers would have a chance to win something

@Der Lu at the end they shared 5 codes, not 3, at the end was the same, the codes gone too fast for the big amount of ppl, shame shame shame

nothing more to say he is right.

On 3/23/2018 at 11:23 PM, darkhell666 said:

Agreed.

Day 1 i watched on twitch and could not redeem a single code.

Noticed that there was a 2-4sec delay on twitch compared to youtube.

Day 2 i watched on youtube and managed to claim all 3 costumes.

Sadly the codes given on Day 2 were 3x Shock Jock's 2x Lights out 1x Undefeated

Then to top it off the "Special Gift" wasn't just for people watching. It was tossed in the Hongmoon Store for all to claim!

And of course it just had to be the *Shock Jock Costume which was even in Cryptogram Event, Not to mention a chance in the *The Mystery Puzzle Box not to long ago.

What can you do...

XqG908U.jpg

Archived