Worst Trove Ever

pikapikapika

On 3/23/2018 at 10:03 AM, pikapikapika said:

I bought 300 keys, no gem.  Not only i did not any gem, none of my friend got any.  If you click on the trove icon, you can see no one else got any either.

People are paying 40-45g a key, and getting 1 evolved stone back.  RIP

Trove is like a gambling event. You know this as well as many others that are crying wolf you feel cheated. NC didn't put a gun to your head and forced you to buy 300-500 keys. If you know and feel like its a ripoff then don't spend your money. Plain and simple. Some of you people never learn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I really liked this trove

:shy:

The costumes were super easy to get. Spa and the dark one I got in like 40 keys + some mats and useful jewels for later on

Plus the pets weren't crazy rare nor was the backslot-which the backslot was made tradeable!

Cosmetics being sold on the market by players is greatest thing, so overall me and my friends easily got everything we wanted and all enjoy it a lot together

None of us care about those silly gems even though we're getting close to max gear too

That other person was right. It's literally like 10ap more than what you have or something stupid lmao it's seriously not worth stressing and dunking hundreds of dollars for. It's just a game. Get what you can through gameplay, don't worry so much about the rest. 

You don't need a Lamborghini if your Honda drives just fine

and winning the lottery will never be a given. if it was, we'd have a lot more multimillionaires, right?

Buying 200, 800, or even 2k lottery tickets doesn't mean you'll win for sure. Gambling is gambling.

If you don't like gambling, don't spend real life cash and they'll stop making gambling events.

I do not feel that any of us actually should feel entitled to compensation, just because we bought a bunch of keys and didn't get what we wanted. However, I kind of want to, if I can score some HM Coins. Hehe

Now, let's get real here. There's no way you got "nothing", if you USED the keys you bought on the trove. You might not have gotten what you wanted, and like you, I've used over a thousand keys between spending WAY too many dollars like a gambling addict AND selling gold to buy more keys with HM Coins. --But we BOTH got something from each key used, unless you decided to keep rolling without buying from any of the choices in each list you generated. I didn't get any of the big, awesome gems, but I'm happy with all of the Octagonal gems I got from previous events and transmutes, and my only heptagonal gem is an black one. I mainly wanted the cosmetics and the upgrade materials, but didn't really get much of what I wanted, and am still missing the red eagle eye adornment thingy.

I DID get it to show up by luck with a few keys I bought with GM Coins, but it was a crit that gave me two other choices: 30 sacred oils for 50g or so, or 25 premium transformation stones.

With those stones selling at around 425g a piece yesterday, I made over 12,000g - I had three additional stones on an alt with only two trove slots unlocked. Purely luck there.

RNG normally hates me, like it does some of the rest of you/us, but yesterday, I got more gold than I had ever seen at any given time I had ever played BNS since NA and JPN launch.

I think at most, I have only had around 3-4k gold at a time.

I definitely didn't get "nothing", so even if you got a big worthless stack of Korean mmorpg "manju", then at least you can eat that in your dungeon runs.^^;

Well, no offense but you should have known what you were signing up for when you decided to do trove. It's basically gamble - slot machine. And when it comes to gamble, it all comes down to luck. Whether the machine/system is rigged or not, it is you that decided to take the risk and go for it... So yeah, vent away but I think it's only fair, you get what you paid/asked/risked for... Or sometimes you don't...

Sorry if I come off as cold and rude...

20 hours ago, Skyhaven said:

f i told u this was from 400-500 keys, would u believe me? https://imgur.com/ifVGKk3 . this is what i mean by moneys worth, and this was from last trove

Well. That last trove i spent 100 keys to get obsidian. And i got one... penta. So you just got a better rng that time.

20 hours ago, Skyhaven said:

I was like u too, I mainly did the trove for the cosmectics as my first priority, I knew i possibly wouldnt get the gilded and its not even worth for a peridot when u got pinks now. BUt when i did over 400 keys got every other costume twice or more except the benevolence one

Yeah. I only attend this trove to get Benevolence + it's crown, as that crown is absolutely beautiful and is the only head piece i actually liked to see on my character. And... i got both of them in 80 keys. That was a relief to get those. As i am limited by my HM coins stash and can't just throw money on the game. So again - RNG.

RNG is stupid. It's absolutely unfair. I hate lootboxes. But it is what the game industry is going for. And we have little of a choise here.

I am a player free to play not even I get the gold to buy a premium transformation stone, much less I can buy keys, hopefully I can pray for me to come out a legendary jewel in the two slot that I have open so I have no idea how is the rng:D::D::two::please::please::please::please:

37 minutes ago, Skyhaven said:

You only aimed for two items, so what can any1 say, you had a small goal, u achieved it

The thing with RNG - no matter how small your goal are - you have a good chance to never achieve it. So i consider myself lucky this time.

Not "60 psts crit" lucky, but hey :) 

42 minutes ago, Sheral said:

I am a player free to play not even I get the gold to buy a premium transformation stone, much less I can buy keys, hopefully I can pray for me to come out a legendary jewel in the two slot that I have open so I have no idea how is the rng

I am f2p player too. And a casual one. Didn't even try DD or the new dungeon yet. Only did 1-2 VT a few times.

And yet i have 10 character slots, most costumes that i liked, all inventory space unlock on main, raven stage 9, 1.15k ap, 7k gold, 12k hm coins and other good stuffs.

Not a top dog but i am feeling myself pretty comfortable at my current gear level. No content that i couldn't attempt or event i couldn't participate.

So don't try to tell me that there is nothing you can do as a f2p player in this game - it's not that bad, and shouldn't be treated like one of the bad ones.

If the only thing you wanted was gilded gems, you could have used those ncoins for gold and made 2 gilded gems of choice from scratch.

Also, just because you did not hit the grand jackpot, doesn't mean you got nothing. This trove is good for mats/jewels/gold, so I’m sure you still got more or less your money’s worth.

Let’s also not forget you mentioned last time you got a gilded, so seems like you got lucky but just kept pushing your luck and RNG just did it’s work.

I must laugh, 1000 keys.. meh nothing.. except you did get something on each pull.. so thank you for supporting my game and any future development costs.. maybe you wont spend so much next time.. or maybe you will spend more this trove. and whine less.. either way thank you for supporting my game

Hi all, I’ve opened around 610 treasure trove keys in the days.

My best loot was like heptagonal diamond, or 1 premium teqnsformation stones.

not a single divine stone or gilded or octa gem at all. 

Almost all of my crits were the similar. I think teove is locked for ppl? I mean someon opening good things in 100keys but others doesnt mattwe how many keys, never recieve an octa and so.

whats ut oppinion? Any1 got the same issue?

Even though everyone will parrot eachother with the whole "RNG is RNG" thing, the more keys you open, the "more likely" you will get what you're gambling for. Unfortunately, after using 610 keys, it just MIGHT have been key #611 that would've gotten you exactly what you wanted. That's the thing with gambling and RNG - you'll just never know what's next, unless you make your next roll.

However, keep in mind that with RNG in an online video game that thrives on real life money, we are only trusting the guys who run this game to NOT screw us with shady crap disguised as RNG. Honestly, we all think about it, so why not talk about it? There's nothing keeping such companies from just CLAIMING there's an RNG system in place when it can be flipped on and off with a simple setting in admin options or just not exist, entirely. An RNG system could be put into place for the minor items like sacred crystals or experience charms, for instance, while the big expensive/rare items could be contingent upon how much you swiped your card in the game over the past week or so.

I'm NOT saying this IS what's going on, but anyone who feels like it's 100% impossible to program things to run this way is naive.

Just with my limited programming knowledge, I can do such things, so why couldn't people who do this for a living NOT...?

Anyway, don't feel bad when it comes to "sucky rng", because it happens to the best of us and the worst of us.

Sometimes, just that ONE more key COULD be your lottery jackpot, but that's also what gambling addicts know for themselves. Don't be like me - spend your money on things that are more worthwhile. lol

1 hour ago, Maxsly said:

Can I ask that, have you opened any keys on this trove?

Lmao. Don't gimme that crap. 

I open at least 1000 keys every trove, but unlike you, I know what gambling and RNG means. It's just (bad) luck. This trove was 2000 keys, got 1 gilded gem crit. 

Archived