Beastbog changes

Rori

So they reduced the timers for spawning the snakes and bay lee from 15 min to 10 min, great, it means more spawns and more evolved stones right? well not really because by dropping the hp of Big Bad Beetle Boss to 1.5 million, down from 32 million, that's right, 21 times less hp, you can't even land a hit to get the loot when there are a few geared people who cant just 1 hit it with their ultimate.

I guess... be ready to throw out your fastest attack... or come back at a different time?

I mean, they had the right intentions... it's just other people decided to take advantage of it (like you) to farm stones... can't really blame anyone for that...

I want to say that this is an area I have farmed daily since I could first get in there.  I am currently one of those horrors who kills the boss in seconds no matter how hard I try not to.  It just seems so ridiculous because they have basically made it an unplayable area now.  The spawn times were way too long I totally agree with them being reduced but the massive HP drop was just totally over the top.

How is this assisting lower level members to level up when they literally can not ever get enough hits in if there is a HM15+ there.  Jonathan and Liinxy like to say they play the game but I feel sure if they did they would have laughed at this change being made.  Getting ingame experience to level without having to whale it out and buy your experience relied on these areas for the experience. 

My biggest beef on this game has always been that for example lvl HM15 to HM16 takes 200 million experience, running quests etc I can barely make 1.5% experience a day so you are literally forced to buy your experience if you want to level at a reasonable pace.

+1

This is getting a bit ridiculous. I personally don't care about Bay Lee, but it sucks sitting 3h in Beastbog waiting for BBBB to spawn, just to not get credit on him because there are 20 other people. I'm saying this as someone with Aransu. If I hit BBBB I deal 250k damage with my first hit (1/6th of its HP) and get credit but if I don't manage to hit him within 0.5s, he just dies. 

Everytime he spawns there are maybe 5-6 people who get credit and 15 people who missed it. 

Up his HP to 15M at least, preferably back to the 32M he had before, or even increase it to 256M if you want to have an actual boss fight.

Archived