Thank you for DESTROYING whole market

Winstrol

59 minutes ago, Winstrol said:

This is just outrages, YOUR GREEDY asses destroyed whole market, this is ridiculous.

https://imgur.com/a/S9Wht

You realize that everyone and their mother can't wait to upgrade their equip and does it now, at the same time ? 

It was already mentioned, give it a few days and prices will be back to "normal".

problem is not just trove but, the change to 5m exp charm craft, you need one pet pack to craft, so now , ppl not just buy trove keys, they buying tons of pet pouches,  and because of this f9 is just crashed to 1.11 ratio lol, other mats keep getting up too, elysian orbs, moonstone eveything becoming mutch more expensive than before trove, now cant  upgrade my pet i hope when whales  reach max hm lvl prices start to drop

On 22/03/2018 at 4:11 AM, Winstrol said:

This is just outrages, YOUR GREEDY asses destroyed whole market, this is ridiculous.

This economics 101. Before I even mention "supply and demand", the basic premise of economics is "Human want (greed) is unlimited". Now onto supply and demand. There has been a whole slew of weapon / accessory upgrades introduced, everyone is trying to upgrade. You either pay the premium to "get the latest and greatest, right now", or you wait until demand drops and prices drop.

This is the way the world works, suck it up and deal with it.

Archived