Jump to content
Forums

Put Premium Transformation Stone in F5 ASAP


Recommended Posts

The game is getting  expensive even for pay2play.The problem is they r making harder and harder earning game gold every patch.They r just reduced gold rewards amount from some of the quest and daily quests.

 

I know we have different gold systems from asia servers but cmon guys the life is should not to be hard as like this in west servers...

 

Just look at that.What we r workin for here and what they r working at there...Also their F5 market is not so much expensive.They have so much less "stress" about getting gold.And after that more enjoy to focus play...

 

 

 

Edited by thieve
Link to post
Share on other sites

Meanwhile in Blade & Broken RNG. People still fail to see that trove never was for us players. Its just a fast way for NCSOFT to get your hard erned real money. To spend on something else then Blade & Soul apperenty. Since the server and game optimizeion and comunication with us players before mayor changes is still is missing since day one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Fiberstaden said:

Meanwhile in Blade & Broken RNG. People still fail to see that trove never was for us players. Its just a fast way for NCSOFT to get your hard erned real money. To spend on something else then Blade & Soul apperenty. Since the server and game optimizeion and comunication with us players before mayor changes is still is missing since day one.

How is it missing? They post patch notes, posts they make streams on upcoming changes.....given its not ideal, it is in no way missing.

As for the rng part...well....the only ones that suffer are the ones that take the bait xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thieve said:

The game is getting  expensive even for pay2play.The problem is they r making harder and harder earning game gold every patch.They r just reduced gold rewards amount from some of the quest and daily quests.

 

I know we have different gold systems from asia servers but cmon guys the life is should not to be hard as like this in west servers...

 

Just look at that.What we r workin for here and what they r working at there...Also their F5 market is not so much expensive.They have so much less "stress" about getting gold.And after that more enjoy to focus play...

 

 

 

Do you actually realise what you're looking at?

He's opening the secret safes from trove (we also have that). He has max elemental soul, which costs ~$1700. He's a whale. 

 

This was also the first trove where I did not need to buy gold, because of those safes. Lots of 1k/300g procs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, amokk said:

Do you actually realise what you're looking at?

He's opening the secret safes from trove (we also have that). He has max elemental soul, which costs ~$1700. He's a whale. 

 

This was also the first trove where I did not need to buy gold, because of those safes. Lots of 1k/300g procs.

1700$ ??? Which planet r u livin? lol There was an event I saw with my eyes some guy dropped 3 of them with upgrade paths from 80 boxes.And made it max.

Do u know any idea how is gold system in kr server? Do u know how much u can earn gold from dailies-raids? With this huge gold cap system many thing is hell crazy cheap on dragon express. Example jewels are 1g each.We r still here with 1/00000000001 chance drop rate dungeon chest 100g reward lol.

We are calculatin silvers here they r calculatin thousand of gold at there.No1 cannot say they r same like us.Life is sooooooooooooo much easier at east servers than west servers.

We r just milking here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

It is 460g now on zulia.  you want to make this game unplayable?

Yeah I have been waiting for those for ages. I really don't get why they make it so hard for us players to progress in this game. It is intentional torture and that's why I will not spend money on this game anymore ever. You should all follow suit. 

Edited by Kylasviel Weizmann
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kylasviel Weizmann said:

Yeah I have been waiting for those for ages. I really don't get why they make it so hard for us players to progress in this game. It is intentional torture and that's why I will not spend money on this game anymore ever. You should all follow suit. 

How is this impossible to progress? It isnt, if you farm the materials you can make your own premium stones, whats so difficult in that?

 

15 minutes ago, thieve said:

1700$ ??? Which planet r u livin? lol There was an event I saw with my eyes some guy dropped 3 of them with upgrade paths from 80 boxes.And made it max.

Do u know any idea how is gold system in kr server? Do u know how much u can earn gold from dailies-raids? With this huge gold cap system many thing is hell crazy cheap on dragon express. Example jewels are 1g each.We r still here with 1/00000000001 chance drop rate dungeon chest 100g reward lol.

We are calculatin silvers here they r calculatin thousand of gold at there.No1 cannot say they r same like us.Life is sooooooooooooo much easier at east servers than west servers.

We r just milking here.

You also forget 1 little detail:

 

That is KR, different community, different market and different players. Comparing our market to KR is like comparing Trump to Hilary.

We have a completely different business model, also prices are dictated by players so if they want to be greedy prices will rise. But its also the first day of trove so wait a bit and it will drop again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, thieve said:

1700$ ??? Which planet r u livin? lol There was an event I saw with my eyes some guy dropped 3 of them with upgrade paths from 80 boxes.And made it max.

Do u know any idea how is gold system in kr server? Do u know how much u can earn gold from dailies-raids? With this huge gold cap system many thing is hell crazy cheap on dragon express. Example jewels are 1g each.We r still here with 1/00000000001 chance drop rate dungeon chest 100g reward lol.

We are calculatin silvers here they r calculatin thousand of gold at there.No1 cannot say they r same like us.Life is sooooooooooooo much easier at east servers than west servers.

We r just milking here.

I bet the community would be thrilled to deal with failures and even downgrades along the item upgrade paths. Let's face it, permanent high cost for a guaranteed success is clearly a better option than a lower cost and a dice for success on every try.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, thieve said:

1700$ ??? Which planet r u livin? lol There was an event I saw with my eyes some guy dropped 3 of them with upgrade paths from 80 boxes.And made it max.

Do u know any idea how is gold system in kr server? Do u know how much u can earn gold from dailies-raids? With this huge gold cap system many thing is hell crazy cheap on dragon express. Example jewels are 1g each.We r still here with 1/00000000001 chance drop rate dungeon chest 100g reward lol.

We are calculatin silvers here they r calculatin thousand of gold at there.No1 cannot say they r same like us.Life is sooooooooooooo much easier at east servers than west servers.

We r just milking here.

Yes, I do know how KRs economy works. Yes, dragon express is cheaper, everything else is ALOT more expensive. As for the second soul, here you go.

 

You wanna get a drop from a dungeon in KR ? Be prepared to pay thousands of gold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, amokk said:

Yes, I do know how KRs economy works. Yes, dragon express is cheaper, everything else is ALOT more expensive. As for the second soul, here you go.

 

You wanna get a drop from a dungeon in KR ? Be prepared to pay thousands of gold.

they pay thousands of gold on an item, but they can make it back in 2 weeks :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, thieve said:

[...] The problem is they r making harder and harder earning game gold every patch.They r just reduced gold rewards amount from some of the quest and daily quests. [...]

Guess why?
The game in our region might be free to play, but that's just the method to lure customers for Micro-Transactions usage.

That's the game's business model.

 

You won't sell Micro-Transactions, if everything in the game can be gathered easily from playing it for free. This game is very much focused on motivating the player to pay with real money to get desired gear and content.

 

read my comment here:
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/238159-f10-and-trove/?tab=comments#comment-2022731

 

Edited by RAID
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...