Forums

Wish animation

cookietvlove

When you pick summoner they show a video when you revive your cat with the skill wish theres a little animation of you hugging and scratching you cat but when i use wish i glitch and go into fighting stance one day i was in a a dungeon and then i glitched again and the animation suddenly worked but ever since then its hasnt worked 

1 hour ago, cookietvlove said:

When you pick summoner they show a video when you revive your cat with the skill wish theres a little animation of you hugging and scratching you cat but when i use wish i glitch and go into fighting stance one day i was in a a dungeon and then i glitched again and the animation suddenly worked but ever since then its hasnt worked 

It has been removed from the from this region, I am not sure about the other regions it has been awhile since I played the other regions.

Reason for this... and coming from my own experience. The animation is waaay to long. Yeah it's cute to see your character having a bonding moment with your partner in crime, but the thing is. When reviving your cat you could not move at all unless you get hit, the same was applied to the whole revival animation of your cat. So if you are in the middle of a boss fight and try to revive your cat in a bad spot nine out of ten you will likely die even if you have a few seconds to escape that type of situation you simply will not be able to move until your cat actually stands back up. This was also an annoyance in PVP as well. 

The animation can be still be seen on rare cases, just don't move your character if you catch a glimpse of it.

38 minutes ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

It has been removed from the from this region, I am not sure about the other regions it has been awhile since I played the other regions.

Reason for this... and coming from my own experience. The animation is waaay to long. Yeah it's cute to see your character having a bonding moment with your partner in crime, but the thing is. When reviving your cat you could not move at all unless you get hit, the same was applied to the whole revival animation of your cat. So if you are in the middle of a boss fight and try to revive your cat in a bad spot nine out of ten you will likely die even if you have a few seconds to escape that type of situation you simply will not be able to move until your cat actually stands back up. This was also an annoyance in PVP as well. 

The animation can be still be seen on rare cases, just don't move your character if you catch a glimpse of it.

Thank you very much

50 minutes ago, 854450_1452550237 said:

It can be solved by shortening the crying animation and fit the bonding animation to the latter half.

Or make the bonding animation be cancel-able by moving the moment your cat is fully revived. If you stand still (assume out-combat where it is safe), the animation will continue.

Wish there are more sync animation between cat and master.

Just now, Kozuki said:

It can be solved by shortening the crying animation and fit the bonding animation to the latter half.

Or make the bonding animation be cancel-able by moving the moment your cat is fully revived. If you stand still (assume out-combat where it is safe), the animation will continue.

Wish there are more sync animation between cat and master.

Yeah I was thinking the same, the whole just cancel it if you move but let the animation play out if you want to see it. I honestly wish there were my sync animation between the master and the cat as well. 

Archived