Sign in to follow this  
AxeNoob

Trove procs.. or lack of.

Recommended Posts

FrozenB   

lol..typical post in trove event. In every trove event, there has to be some player crying about the procs rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   

used 25 keys got octagonal gems 2 times and a proc of 25 premium transformation stones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tehs   

rng will be rng , if you cry about spending 200 keys don't do it on day 1 , wait a week until people have spend their keys and ask for the droprates either way you should still know its a total scam 'event'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambition   
18 minutes ago, tehs said:

rng will be rng , if you cry about spending 200 keys don't do it on day 1 , wait a week until people have spend their keys and ask for the droprates either way you should still know its a total scam 'event'

the first trove in 2016, i used 300 keys and got 3 gems that were considered the ''top tier'' in the item list.

 

this time 400 keys and best i got were hepta gem, no octagonal no legendary and ONLY 1 PTS

 

yes you read that correct 1 PTS in 400 keys. you can't call that rng anymore.

 

but whatever. you're right its still my fault for trusting that they listened to the community from previous complaints about droprates.

 

last trove for me. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambition   
Just now, HateMe said:

4iiwz8.jpg

Yeah nice, i never got such crits, maybe if i bought 1000 keys :') 1 PTS in 400 keys can't stress it enough, everytime i repeat it to myself it i wonder why i still play luls

 

im happy for you though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   
Just now, Ambition said:

Yeah nice, i never got such crits, maybe if i bought 1000 keys :') 1 PTS in 400 keys can't stress it enough, everytime i repeat it to myself it i wonder why i still play luls

 

im happy for you though.

People need to stop "relying" on rng crap to get essential materials. Your better choice is to simply buy the pts instead of keys. The reason the procs are rare is else people would make a huge profit of those and flood the market and thats not the intention

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambition   
6 minutes ago, HateMe said:

People need to stop "relying" on rng crap to get essential materials. Your better choice is to simply buy the pts instead of keys. The reason the procs are rare is else people would make a huge profit of those and flood the market and thats not the intention

I understand where you are coming from but basically you are saying 1 proc in 400 attempts is not rare?  then i don't know what is.

 

oh well i learned from it though. back to grinding purple train ^^

Edited by Ambition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HateMe   
13 minutes ago, Ambition said:

I understand where you are coming from but basically you are saying 1 proc in 400 attempts is not rare?  then i don't know what is.

oh well i learned from it though. back to grinding purple train ^^

Here is a tip that will help you in your entire BnS life:

 

"Ncsoft operates on spongebob physics" :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know this is rng and i don't expect too much from the trove, but let's be honest, the rates are specially low compared with previous troves, i don't buy a lot of keys like others, can only buy 20 each time with hcoins, today i've completed 60 and this is what i got

 

QkqF6Qa.jpg

 

As i said i don't expect too much, maybe an octo or hepta after 100~120 keys, but seriously, on previous troves you can get more than enough items to recover the invested gold, maybe 30~60% more in value, at least in my case i'm just losing my gold, no gain, at all: ~500g to open slots, ~500g for 20 keys so x60

 is ~1500g, so is 2000g, now, to buy the items i've used ~350g for a total of ~2350g, now let's see the value of the items i got:

 

Legendary element/jewel x78, ~20g/U =   ~1560g

Sacred Oil x1, ~290g/U                           =     ~290g

Kitsune Pet x1, ~150g/U                         =     ~150g

Gem Powder x3, ~22g/U                        =       ~66g

Masterwork Shield Base x6, ~20g/U     =     ~120g

Soulstone x100, 66s/U                            =      ~66g

Evolved Stone x9, ~8g/U                         =      ~72g

Transformation Stone x4, 14g/U            =      ~56g

Sea Glass x1, ~8g/U                                 =        ~8g

----------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTAL ITEM VALUE                                   =   ~2322g

INVESTED GOLD                                       = - ~2350g

----------------------------------------------------------------------

REVENUE                                                   =      -~28g

 

CONCLUSION: This trove is just discouraging

 

 

 

 

Edited by darkhell666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cherish   

I am usually a mini whale over trove but I can honestly say this one I bought 500 keys and Im not tempted to buy any more.  I dont expect to get procs all the time and get super awesome items.  This time the Trove just felt totally underwhelming as the biggest majority of the items were of little use to me.  I usually happily whale it up a bit just to get the mats which to me are as important as the big stuff.  This Trove however I saw 100 Soulstones ONCE and every other mat was in either 2,3 or 5 bundles it was a whoopdydoo time if I saw a bundle of 10.

 

However please dont think I am complaining because the dollars in my purse are of more value to me than the dollars in NCsoft bank :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this