One of the most broken updates ever ?

Pilmenina

~gunner~

This . Is . So . Broken . Now

I mean ... Tab not even working . Need skill number 4 to use tab now + sometimes when you burst and reload it doesnt give you another burst . 

And the dps downgrade . WTF ?! Gunner is currently the most broken class now in the game.

This is pure manure, the patch notes clearly say:

"Bullet Storm (F)

Bullet Storm can now be used when the target is affected by the Concentrated Fire effect from Crossfire."

They never stated that crossfire will be a prerequisite to use bullet storm during tombstone, BUT WHAT WE SEE INGAME??, THAT TOMBSTONE IS USELESS WITHOUT CROSSFIRE... What the h3ll did you did here NCSOFT????

We need an explaination or a fix soon.

2 hours ago, Pilmenina said:

+1 AIRBORNE IS IN C NOW AMAZING NCSOOOFTTT

They changed in KR quite a while ago. This is to prevent people to accidentally use airborne when they want to reload (lmb). So, they moved airbone to other key.

41 minutes ago, darkhell666 said:

This is pure manure, the patch notes clearly say:

"Bullet Storm (F)

Bullet Storm can now be used when the target is affected by the Concentrated Fire effect from Crossfire."

They never stated that crossfire will be a prerequisite to use bullet storm during tombstone, BUT WHAT WE SEE INGAME??, THAT TOMBSTONE IS USELESS WITHOUT CROSSFIRE... What the h3ll did you did here NCSOFT????

We need an explaination or a fix soon.

What's wrong with that sentence? It just states that you have to use 4 on the target first (to get the target marked), then you can press tab and bulletstorm on the marked target). what do you confused about? This was the change in KR server as well.

the sentence is wrong in the sense that there is no mention that this will be the only way to use bullet storm, is like if ncsoft put an announcement and say "you can now claim your login reward when you're on cross server" and that after this announcement you become unable to claim the reward when you're on normal server, the announcement is unclear and never implied that the original condition to use the skill or in the case of the example, claim the reward will be removed, looks more like an alternative way, not that will be from now the only one.

Alternative way? Rly bruh? Who would use it if it would be alternative? Why even add to game? ?

Time to reroll "again" guys, guns flavour is nyerk now. ?

You knew its coming since long, why QQ now. 

@Sayk i don't expect it works that way, read and learn to put the disscusion in context, i'm talking about how the patch note description is misleading, if the skill is working as expected fine, then be clear with the patch description, if is not then fix the skill.

good is more than simple, there are no more bullet storm noobs. However for the guys who like the 6v6 and they are trying to play with tombstone this is a beautiful buf, they made a mistake in korea they buffeted the blue flame something that is very, very broken, when the blue flame is activated with tombstone you go to can erase destro, kfm, bm, and the beautiful blade cancer, approve before they put the other patch after they will have to change class so they leave in misery to the gunner in the second patch

If you all are following up with KR patches, you would have noticed this changed happened like 6-9 months ago already. It is not something new. Also, even if they make the statement more clearly in the patch note, what would you do yesterday or the day before? Re-roll?

2 hours ago, Pilmenina said:

~gunner~

This . Is . So . Broken . Now

I mean ... Tab not even working . Need skill number 4 to use tab now + sometimes when you burst and reload it doesnt give you another burst . 

And the dps downgrade . WTF ?! Gunner is currently the most broken class now in the game.

so a new way to do this: press V to activate bracelet, then 4 to be able to use burst, then TAB +F like before

Problem is that F becomes unusable if you get kd, you move, you use E or anything like that. You lose all your burst for doing anything else except for rmb/lmb.

Also, i saw it breaking the F as well for no apparent reason, staying in once place, not moving an inch and still my F disappeared.

btw NC$oft. UP YOURS for this stupid ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ you did with this update and no money for you this trove!

oh and 1 more thing. that buff that 4 gives - its a mark actually , F can then be used on 1 single target, not on multiple ones - on the target on which 4 was used ofc.

9 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

If you all are following up with KR patches, you would have noticed this changed happened like 6-9 months ago already. It is not something new. Also, even if they make the statement more clearly in the patch note, what would you do yesterday or the day before? Re-roll?

Why reroll, sure, is nerfed butnot useless, but still a bad thing that they put a thing on the patch notes and the reality is different, generates confusion and ppl don't know what to believe, if is or isn't a bug

gunner is still really strong, what are you guys on about. Its like you dont even play the class when you dont bulletstorm.

Read the patch notes, our unload got buffed through the roof. Try to adapt to changes rather than scream over a balance that was desperately needed outside of your little pve meta

2 minutes ago, Zemazta said:

gunner is still really strong, what are you guys on about. Its like you dont even play the class when you dont bulletstorm.

Read the patch notes, our unload got buffed through the roof. Try to adapt to changes rather than scream over a balance that was desperately needed outside of your little pve meta

you are right. but these changes now require new items which for some they might not be so easy to get. i believe a new badge should be used now (the one which procs triple threat more often) + one that buffs the unload = legendary badge

Also, the 8s soul is much better now for more static dps instead of burst

me, for example, to change into a new soul, i need like 25 oils - something which i cant do in the near future.

Maybe a bracelet change is good as well...as it will proc on triple threat use, and seeing how you should have it 80% of times up and running..

1 hour ago, LilyPipy said:

What tha fack? Are telling me that now I will need to use my "brain" in order to perform my gunner's rotation? are you kidding me? not cool N$oft not cool. . .  :x

hahahahaa, u dont need use ur brain, if u dont use the bullet storm, just RMB+F all day lol

It's called finish developing your brain and learn to press one extra button. You also do know this is to fix the annoying piece of garbage we call GS from being able to wipe the entire enemy team in 1 shot.

GS has been the most broken pile of garbage in 6v6 for too long and now its nerfed. You guys sound like the FMs who QQed about Phantom grip being 36 seconds, and like the BDs who QQed about Flashstep not being instantly cast after using Lightning Draw (which, btw, took out half the opponent's HP in the arena. Literally 50% gone).

I have no sympathy for you guys. Learn to stop cheesing because soon you won't even be able to penetrate Defense with Unload during Tombstone effect.

funny thing is that some of you think that this make that somebody that know how to use a GL use extra buttons, everybody that know how to use a GL uses crossfire very often, nothing new here, only rotation changed to trigger bullet storm, and i doubt that the rotation change affects the pvp, the thing that really affects the damage power (and this is what will really make you happy) is how bullet storm works under certain circunstances, with this patch bullet storm only works as long as you use directly on the target that have the "concentrated fire" state, if you change target you can't use it, in that case you'll do a normal unload shot, the same thing happen if that target die, you can only do normal unload to the other enemies.

Ya... so... use 4, then burst. This... isn't rocket science, guys. I already figured it out just by (*gasp*) looking at my skills and figuring it out on my own! Took me all of 5 minutes of scanning through my skills and trying it out on a target.

13 hours ago, Egoist00 said:

GS r crying now because of the nerf and changes lol........fraction chat all stupid GS r asking why my tab  isn't working lol.........best asnwer I gave them was......READ ur dam skill description hahahahaha

Yes you're right they will finally be forced to use their brain cells in 6v6 hahahhaha nice job NCSOFT nerf GS more please ??

48 minutes ago, Kylasviel Weizmann said:

Yes you're right they will finally be forced to use their brain cells in 6v6 hahahhaha nice job NCSOFT nerf GS more please ??

Not if the enemy team is close to one another. Bulletstorm is still AoE, can only be used at one target though. So, if your teammate is close to you, both of you will die - except if you have good def/cdef.

@darkhell666 This is what patch notes say in gunner changes: Bullet Storm can now be used when the target is affected by the Concentrated Fire effect from Crossfire. Sounds a bit strange, but i will tell u this, what does your tab do: Recovers 100% focus, Generates Explosive rounds and gives u 5 sec Lethal or 8 sec with badge, and on tab it say Bullet storm is available while the lethal effect is on, so this means one thing now, to use Bullet storm u need not just lethal effect up but concentrated fire too as u can read on Bullet storms skill description, this is a nerf to gunner so u just dont go spamming Tab and Bullet storm all the god damm time, the Base combo would be V --> 4 --> Tab or V --> Tab --> 4, and plus now u can use your Tab with just Tab --> F combo u dont need to respec the tab rly. And this nerf was already long time ago known and there where tons of vids in youtube. 

• NCSOFT

Greetings!

Please keep your discussion civil by respecting the opinions, choices and experiences of all the participants. The Blade and Soul Community represents an incredibly diverse population, with members coming from a wide range of backgrounds and our Code of Conduct helps ensure these forums are a safe place for all of them. If you feel another member of the Community is violating our Code of Conduct, instead of replying in-kind, we ask that you report the post in question; a member of the moderation team will give it prompt review and take all appropriate action.

Archived