Right click inbox unavailable?

Chibi Mel

So, the update reset everything, from my spec'd skills, to UI theme etc. I've got some items in my inbox that I'd like to transfer to my inventory and I can't right-click like I usually do to unlock them and then transfer them to my inventory. I don't know what's up with that? I can't click on the items at all, can't check the little box either, the one that checks all the items at once and you just click on Receive Items to get them. Anyone else having this problem right after the update? Did it perhaps reset the button you have to press to retrieve the items, or what? 

1 minute ago, Ambition said:

Ye its bugged for me aswell, when ever i buy new items i can retrieve them fine, but the keys i bought are bugged too i cant retrieve them

idk, I hope they fix that soon. it's gotten tiring since all of my xp charms, keys, and hm store bought items can't be interacted with ughh

2 minutes ago, Dad said:

Not a bug. If you'd watch the stream they clicked the icon on the bottom right of the mail so you can select how many you want.

uughh, thank you thank you omg, i was this close to getting utterly frustrated :')

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

We have changed the way how stacked items are handled. Please check out this article here, especially the General section:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/blade-soul-fire-and-blood-patch-notes/

Where it reads:

Unpacked items in Received Items now stack together with items that in the same stack sizes.
For example, multiple instances of Fortune Potion (x50) will stack together.
You can shift + right-click to split the stack of items to claim them on a specific character.

As mention by Dad, you have to unpack them first by right clicking on the item in the overview in the bottom right.

13 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

We have changed the way how stacked items are handled. Please check out this article here, especially the General section:

Where it reads:

Unpacked items in Received Items now stack together with items that in the same stack sizes.
You can shift + right-click to split the stack of items to claim them on a specific character.

As mention by Dad, you have to unpack them first by right clicking on the item in the overview in the bottom right.

Thanks for the reply! 

51 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings,

Where it reads:

This isn't working. Pressing shift +right click isn't letting me split the stack, let alone unpack the items. The tick box next to the stacks are greyed out, and nothing I do makes them respond.

1 hour ago, Souba said:

This isn't working. Pressing shift +right click isn't letting me split the stack, let alone unpack the items. The tick box next to the stacks are greyed out, and nothing I do makes them respond.

You should not hold shift. It's the thing that is messing people up.

Just right-click the bottom-right item. A window will pop-up where it will ask how many things you need to withdraw.

Why can't you select them and click retrieve all?

People usually want to retrieve all, so you made the normal case more designed to cause more problems by having to move all over

the place.

Why do you design the GUI to slow everything down.  Are the designers just mean spirited?

OMG! Dear BnS team!

I read the Fire and Blood patch note but it is wrong. It says: "You can shift + right-click to split the stack of items to claim them on a specific character". 

No, shift + right-click does nothing!

Even the lower right text gives wrong info: "Right-click the item's icon to divide it into parts".

No, it's not just divide items into parts, it's unlock them and retrieve too!

I didn't bothered with the lower right icon, because I didn't want to divide items, I wanted to unlock and retrieve. So I just right-clicked on an item to unlock then select and retrieve as it was before but nothing happened! I didn't understand what to do in the mail box with my grayed out received items until I read this topic. The new idea is great (stacking stuffs together). But the unlocking mechanism isn't! It is misleading and inconsistent.

Why not working just a right-click on a wanted item stack to unlock them all and retrieve?! And if I want to divide them, I can use the well known shift + right-click to divide then unlock and retrieve them.

It is easy, simple and everybody will understand. Please consider this way. Thank you! ;)

Why not just skip unlocking -- what is it for, anyway?

Allow selecting the checkbox by all items , and allow retrieve all -- with no MSWin like questions, of "are you sure"...

While you are at it, why not have a checkbox with every yes/no question to disable that question: "Don't display this message again."

I'm also having this issue.  It seems anything that was combined for me cannot be unpacked and is stuck there.  Also, not everything was combined either.  I still have two stacks of Salty Dumplings... I mean Spicy, Ascendance Stones and Soulstone Crystals.  I wonder what happened to everything I had.  Was it combined or lost?

Archived