bracelet activates on use instead of on hit?

nonistaicho

What does the below even mean? I have to click on the bracelet to activate its effect?

Tiger Bracelet now activates on use instead of on hit for the following classes:

Blade Master

Summoner

Force Master

Destroyer

Divine Dragon Bracelet now activates on use instead of on hit for Force Masters.

Exactly what @plexi said. This was changed, because at least for sum/fm (I guess for the others too) the spell activating the bracelet does not need a target, so when the boss jumps around while you do the skill and you miss him, you do not get the bracelet effect right now.

4 hours ago, Annysan said:

Exactly what @plexi said. This was changed, because at least for sum/fm (I guess for the others too) the spell activating the bracelet does not need a target, so when the boss jumps around while you do the skill and you miss him, you do not get the bracelet effect right now.

so then if before i was missing the boss with my skill, the bracelet wouldnt activate? i must say i've never noticed that hehehe

thanks!

1 hour ago, nonistaicho said:

so then if before i was missing the boss with my skill, the bracelet wouldnt activate? i must say i've never noticed that hehehe

thanks!

You get 2 indications on your UI. On your buff bar you get an icon of a bracelet and a cooldown timer. And on your 'proc' UI feature that they added last year, you also get a timer, the one that shows your weapon and soul procs aswell. Basically if you miss with your dual dragons (fm) you dont get those on your UI :shy:

6 hours ago, Amarthiel said:

You get 2 indications on your UI. On your buff bar you get an icon of a bracelet and a cooldown timer. And on your 'proc' UI feature that they added last year, you also get a timer, the one that shows your weapon and soul procs aswell. Basically if you miss with your dual dragons (fm) you dont get those on your UI :shy:

yup i got it. and i just checked, it procs now no matter whether i hit with dual dragons or not

thanks very much

Archived