Outfits/Rotations

YungBlaze

I was sitting here looking in the showroom at all the different outfits. There are so many awesome outfits I've seen in that showroom. There was a time when NC kept the hongmoon store updated with new outfits every reset day or every other reset. Now they got this bi-weekly rotations with outfits not even worth spending money on. I have to admit the past 2 rotations have been decent. Also I noticed, They love to hide all the cool outfits behind these Toxic/money grab events. All I'm asking and other players are. If y'all would just market your outfits better. Keep F10 fresh with new outfits and give people a chance to buy some of the ones they missed out on. You guys have wayyy too many awesome looking outfits for you to be this stingy like this. Y'all claim you listen to your players. Lets see if you listen to this one.

22 minutes ago, YungBlaze said:

I was sitting here looking in the showroom at all the different outfits. There are so many awesome outfits I've seen in that showroom. There was a time when NC kept the hongmoon store updated with new outfits every reset day or every other reset. Now they got this bi-weekly rotations with outfits not even worth spending money on. I have to admit the past 2 rotations have been decent. Also I noticed, They love to hide all the cool outfits behind these Toxic/money grab events. All I'm asking and other players are. If y'all would just market your outfits better. Keep F10 fresh with new outfits and give people a chance to buy some of the ones they missed out on. You guys have wayyy too many awesome looking outfits for you to be this stingy like this. Y'all claim you listen to your players. Lets see if you listen to this one.

It would be so nice if there were no rotations at all. Just more and more outfits added each weak. 

4 minutes ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

It would be so nice if there were no rotations at all. Just more and more outfits added each weak. 

Yea no doubt. I want that Maritime Patrol outfit so bad dude.. I happened to log in game the day after they removed out from F10..

2 minutes ago, YungBlaze said:

Yea no doubt. I want that Maritime Patrol outfit so bad dude.. I happened to log in game the day after they removed out from F10..

They may bring it back at some point maybe in a RNG box though... 

I'd like them to add more traditional Japanese kimonos and other outfits, especially since they are bringing the Lyn true nine-tail kitsune to the game as a customization option in character creation. :victory:

Archived