So I found something

Dad

So i'm digging around the games files because that's what I do annnnn I found this. Don't jump to conclusions it could be anything.

rARxigb.png

agSkY5J.png

qq1QexG.png

I did hear weeks back something about archers while I was sick around twitter but I really hope that isn't true. Annoying enough fighting classes like that in dragon nest back in the day.

Oh, and elsword

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

So i'm digging around the games files because that's what I do annnnn I found this. Don't jump to conclusions it cold be anything.

rARxigb.png

agSkY5J.png

qq1QexG.png

I did hear weeks back something about archers while I was sick around twitter but I really hope that isn't true. Annoying enough fighting classes like that in dragon nest back in the day.

Oh, and elsword

Not sure if that's a bug, but you posted same topic twice

I see. I wonder..what kind of weapon warrior will be using. Still..some games have unique weapons. AION has harp, TERA has scythes,  Forsaken world has vampires which uses cross as a weapon. Riders of Icarus has Anna (from lol) based class. Childlike race using teddy bear as weapon. I would love to see unique class here too. I could be a guitar, gamepad, a clock or anything else. Warrior and archer sounds like boring ordinary classes. Unless they'll be using really unique weapons.

9 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

I see. I wonder..what kind of weapon warrior will be using. Still..some games have unique weapons. AION has harp, TERA has scythes,  Forsaken world has vampires which uses cross as a weapon. Riders of Icarus has Anna (from lol) based class. Childlike race using teddy bear as weapon. I would love to see unique class here too. I could be a guitar, gamepad, a clock or anything else. Warrior and archer sounds like boring ordinary classes. Unless they'll be using really unique weapons.

LUL Teras warrior uses twin swords and not scythes....

Anyway it will be again 2 more broken classes like gunner when they come out xD

Archived