New Mystic Badges - stacking of damage bonuses?

Dezztiny

Skyrift Mystic Badge now grants the Skyrift effect for 6 seconds on hit with Weed Whack. It no longer reduces the cooldown of Anklebiter, Surprise Gift, or Bombs Away.

Rumblebees now deals 100% of Attack Power as additional damage while the Skyrift effect is active.

Sunflower now deals 140% of Attack Power as additional damage while the Skyrift effect is active.

I'm wondering if the Skyrift effect applies to snare and strangling roots as well, since they are all categorized as variations of Weed Whack?  If so, would the 100%/140% AP additional damage stack with the 220%/250% additional damage from subjugator bracelet, in PvP?

Pulse Mystic Badge now grants the Pulse effect for 6 seconds on hit with Doom 'n' Bloom.

Rumblebees now deals 70% of Attack Power as additional damage while the Pulse effect is active.

Sunflower now deals 105% of Attack Power as additional damage while the Pulse effect is active.

With this, wondering if the 70%/105% AP additional damage stacks with the 110%/150% AP bonus from the Divine dragon bracelet effect, in PvE.

unless they changed the behaviour, you should always get both effects if requirements are met if there are several for a skill... so the badge and the bracelet for example. But I kinda doubt you will get the first mystic badge effect with the other skills, as they normally write all the names then, not just one type and assume it works for everything. (But of course I did no testing, this is just how it has been)

Also I would really wish we would get this later today, but they did not list it with items so far... (then of course they don't list everything in patch notes because why should one ^^) So it might be really just the skill part of that korean patch, if we are unlucky :/

Archived