Sign in to follow this  
thieve

Decreased the amount of gold rewarded for Silverfrost Mountains side quests and Daily quests.

Recommended Posts

yeah, pretty much unreasonable change O-o.  SIlverfrost dungeons are basically rewards 1 Gold except desolate... so they'll gonna make those reward 1 G too eh :x 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

yeah, pretty much unreasonable change O-o.  SIlverfrost dungeons are basically rewards 1 Gold except desolate... so they'll gonna make those reward 1 G too eh :x 

Sounds like stupid change...why reduce gold. Why they're so scared? Scared that it'll ruin economy? Why specifically this game? AION, Lineage 2 and wildtar are NCSOFT games too. They don't have strict limitation on gold you can earn and they're doing pretty good. Why is such assumption that same system would ruin blade and soul while it works in other games of the same company?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheral   

In fact it is an excellent change, if they realized buying gold with money it was very convenient, when I used to buy gold with real money it was extremely easy to equip, you bought a race to VT and you took all the final game accessories. And you ended up full end game too fast. This is going to be that the gold has its corresponding value because it is not so accessible to get it. I do not expect you to understand me but this change is good for everyone.:victory:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sheral said:

In fact it is an excellent change, if they realized buying gold with money it was very convenient, when I used to buy gold with real money it was extremely easy to equip, you bought a race to VT and you took all the final game accessories. And you ended up full end game too fast. This is going to be that the gold has its corresponding value because it is not so accessible to get it. I do not expect you to understand me but this change is good for everyone.:victory:

Ended full gear too fast? Really? then where's your VT gear, ultimate pet aura  and max soul?

Edited by YunoGasaiYandere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

Sounds like stupid change...why reduce gold. Why they're so scared? Scared that it'll ruin economy? Why specifically this game? AION, Lineage 2 and wildtar are NCSOFT games too. They don't have strict limitation on gold you can earn and they're doing pretty good. Why is such assumption that same system would ruin blade and soul while it works in other games of the same company?

*whispers* what gold in Lineage 2? you mean the 10 adena the bots leave behind? Aion I can't speak for because i stopped playing that game a long time ago Lineage 2 though unless you are end game gold (adena) is horrific, it's a choke point for new and returning players. The econamy there is ungodly horrific.. we complain about the cost of gear here? I have a set of dual axes that are worth billions of adena.. which is average for that grade weapon.. no player outside big clan raiders can afford them. 

 

Gold is to hard to get for low levels to upgrade with, it's a struggle until you get into the bigger dungeons which with this stupid community you need 1K AP to even get into those. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

*whispers* what gold in Lineage 2? you mean the 10 adena the bots leave behind? Aion I can't speak for because i stopped playing that game a long time ago Lineage 2 though unless you are end game gold (adena) is horrific, it's a choke point for new and returning players. The econamy there is ungodly horrific.. we complain about the cost of gear here? I have a set of dual axes that are worth billions of adena.. which is average for that grade weapon.. no player outside big clan raiders can afford them. 

 

Gold is to hard to get for low levels to upgrade with, it's a struggle until you get into the bigger dungeons which with this stupid community you need 1K AP to even get into those. 

Yeah, but quest gives lots of gold. also items aren't worth 1 adena. You can just sell trash from your inventory to earn some money. also in lineage 2..reaching max level...that's a challenge...
https://l2wiki.com/Character’s_level

Edited by YunoGasaiYandere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

*whispers* what gold in Lineage 2? you mean the 10 adena the bots leave behind? Aion I can't speak for because i stopped playing that game a long time ago Lineage 2 though unless you are end game gold (adena) is horrific, it's a choke point for new and returning players. The econamy there is ungodly horrific.. we complain about the cost of gear here? I have a set of dual axes that are worth billions of adena.. which is average for that grade weapon.. no player outside big clan raiders can afford them. 

 

Gold is to hard to get for low levels to upgrade with, it's a struggle until you get into the bigger dungeons which with this stupid community you need 1K AP to even get into those. 

billions of adena? well...with 1million+ kills to reach levels beyond 100 you'd have enough money to buy that few billion weapon. Lineage 2 is endless farming. Big clans gets that weapon in 3months, solo player gets in like 2 years but still gets. Lineage is not bns. gear doesn't get outdated too fast. Get R99 +16 set and you'll be fine. It doesn't matter if its 2018 or 2020. Yeah..upgrading is pain, cause of breaking weapon, still, billions of gold is reasonable. I mean...have you ever tried to buy best non grade weapon from shop? If you did you see that it cost ~300k adena. For no grade best. In official shop. I'm pretty sure that if R99 were in shop they'd cost 300million-1billion. And that would be price given to them by NCSOFT, not players. Nor sure how it is now but you could earn money selling enchant or blessed enchant scrolls. Kill boss, get BEAR or BEWR and you'd earn nice money. Failed enchant? sell crystals for some money. You might not be rich as big clans, but you can earn money in so many ways in lineage 2. Also you can hunt PK. Especially if they're AFK. Kill them and take their loot. Craft things and stuff. Things are expensive in lineage 2, but it has more ways to earn them. Just be creative. Just like in real world. games like lineage 2 has similar economic model to real world. It even have tax system...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, YunoGasaiYandere said:

billions of adena? well...with 1million+ kills to reach levels beyond 100 you'd have enough money to buy that few billion weapon. Lineage 2 is endless farming. Big clans gets that weapon in 3months, solo player gets in like 2 years but still gets. Lineage is not bns. gear doesn't get outdated too fast. Get R99 +16 set and you'll be fine. It doesn't matter if its 2018 or 2020. Yeah..upgrading is pain, cause of breaking weapon, still, billions of gold is reasonable. I mean...have you ever tried to buy best non grade weapon from shop? If you did you see that it cost ~300k adena. For no grade best. In official shop. I'm pretty sure that if R99 were in shop they'd cost 300million-1billion. And that would be price given to them by NCSOFT, not players. Nor sure how it is now but you could earn money selling enchant or blessed enchant scrolls. Kill boss, get BEAR or BEWR and you'd earn nice money. Failed enchant? sell crystals for some money. You might not be rich as big clans, but you can earn money in so many ways in lineage 2. Also you can hunt PK. Especially if they're AFK. Kill them and take their loot. Craft things and stuff. Things are expensive in lineage 2, but it has more ways to earn them. Just be creative. Just like in real world. games like lineage 2 has similar economic model to real world. It even have tax system...

I have a level 99 Spectral dancer, I ended up quitting due to the inability to get R99 armor. He was in full R95 heavy with ++ Ron duals, though know I run with a single sword and shield. I ran raids with my clan who until they disbanded was a fairly large clan on chronos that ran the big raids. Even doing that I was unable to make enough money or items to sell in order to afford even one piece of R99 heavy. The new instances where good items and gold dropped, I was insta kill in there. So no.. not really billions of adena is not that easy to come by and is one reason so many have been driven from the game. you also can't farm pkers.. gear is bound now so you kill them it just breaks. 

 

Gold by far is easier to obtain in BNS then it is in L2, but they are still creating a choke point for new players that don't have high mains to fall back on. I've been running a secondary account so I don't have my high level main to fall back on. Gold outside of what is given by those 10g tokens you get at odd points becomes extremely hard to get.. and now they are limiting it more. All the money dungeons are locked behind stupid 1K AP requirements, any new player is going to get booted from the PT instantly which leaves the silverfrost dungeons to run.. but now they are worthless at least gold wise..kind of mat wise as they don't really drop much either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nanology   

Obviously, they just want to make things harder for f2p players. This will force them to spend money on trove.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

I have a level 99 Spectral dancer, I ended up quitting due to the inability to get R99 armor. He was in full R95 heavy with ++ Ron duals, though know I run with a single sword and shield. I ran raids with my clan who until they disbanded was a fairly large clan on chronos that ran the big raids. Even doing that I was unable to make enough money or items to sell in order to afford even one piece of R99 heavy. The new instances where good items and gold dropped, I was insta kill in there. So no.. not really billions of adena is not that easy to come by and is one reason so many have been driven from the game. you also can't farm pkers.. gear is bound now so you kill them it just breaks. 

 

Gold by far is easier to obtain in BNS then it is in L2, but they are still creating a choke point for new players that don't have high mains to fall back on. I've been running a secondary account so I don't have my high level main to fall back on. Gold outside of what is given by those 10g tokens you get at odd points becomes extremely hard to get.. and now they are limiting it more. All the money dungeons are locked behind stupid 1K AP requirements, any new player is going to get booted from the PT instantly which leaves the silverfrost dungeons to run.. but now they are worthless at least gold wise..kind of mat wise as they don't really drop much either. 

I see that NCSOFT does everything to drive players away...in Lineage 2 you need to play a lot to reach lv99. You cant reach it 24 hours like in bns...in bns you hit the wall pretty fast. 
I checked tw server today. So news are those:
Next tier of legendary weapon
True heart up to 45 AP
2 new dungeons (we are getting 1 today)
flower of lament and taikhan skin removed
No legendary elements to upgrade baleful/seraph weapons and rift/dawn to stage 3
stages 1-6 or 1-7 (those which required flowers and skins) requires naryu tablet instead weapons. 3tablets/stage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Souba   

This is disgusting. The dailies didn't give much as it was. Now there's basically no way to earn money if you're in the lower gear tiers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this