Class Balance changes in patch notes ???

Doan

Just now, iWinged said:

i was hoping to get https://bnstree.com/news/Sk-npSAbf/12.13-kr-patch-summary#soul-shield this but no, never lucky ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ half baked patch

Came here to say this too. Especially since the dungeon part of this patch DID get applied. Why not the badge/skills as well. As Summoner I was stoked to hopefully get it easier when the stream mentioned the december KR skill patch.

QUOTE:

Skill balance update.

The full list will be in the patch notes we’re looking to post on March 20, but these are the ones commonly referred to as the “December update” from the Korean version of Blade & Soul, if you want to read ahead. Just be aware that there may be minor changes made whenever we bring skill patches to our version.

so i went over the patch notes for tomorrow, as i dont care about anything else but the class changes and weapon buff of classes and nerf of some.i didnt see any class balance changes, i dont know if they forgot it but , lets hope they forgot it in patch notes are they expect people to have read it already, cause they said currently referred to as the dec kr patch notes, we can read ahead...

i hope they didnt let down all the people who wanted the gunner nerf (dps far ahead of everyn else ingame) , the summoner buff , assasin buff and fire kfm buff etc....

because another month of this gunner class, its cancer, am tired of seeing ppl leaving party cause a gunner has same gear or lil lower gear and dont want to be embrassed...... i dnt mind gunner being brain dead and all but we dnt need a game where a class has to  have high  dps to feel like a class, where is the good ole days where ppl work as a team and a tank does his job. if the class changes isnt in this patch they need to let everyone else know from now  cause ppl will be asking.

the current state of the classes in this game is sad, kr you doing alot of fixes , and ppl will like to see some of those changes now its 2018, gunner out from last year sept over 6 months of dealing with them now the whales have whaled already and benfited from the brokeness of them with toi and mushin etc ..... altho they dont rank high in pvp kr patch will fix that look at fm ppl consider them garbage but watch kr use em you wil think diff...

someone shed some light on this plzz.

wheres the class changes , did i missed it???

The guy from stream mentioned it at 51 minutes into stream, he said he cant list them all here but they will be all included in patch notes(ss changes braclets, raven aransu changes etc) ...yet nothing in patch notes , #halfbakedpatch   -___-

7 minutes ago, Kylasviel Weizmann said:

Where are the skills patch notes and changes to badges? Hello duh? What update is this thrash? Forget about trove guys if they don't fix gunner etc.. DO NOT SPEND MONEY!

Too late, 40k NCoins on account :playdumb:

Gunner is slowly killing this game, this game revovles around gunner, i wouldnt be shock if the whole gaming community of bns reroll to gunner tomorrow,slowly its becoming like that, keep dreaming for those changes, enjoy getting bg points when 1 gunner bulletstorming your whole team, i could care less i stopped doing bg little after gunner came out , gunner is 80 percent of the reason ppl dc from bg , game just started and your whole team dead check the m tab gunner 5kills lol not even 1 min in why shame  our selves anymore, just click the quit  button, i know its a game but deep down inside its sad knowing you have good gear and cant even survive 1 bulletstorm. and they keep quiet about it..... tell the community when we getting the fix its obvious the class not ready for the game without the kr skill fixes , unles thy planning to add more of the kr skill patch i dont knw but some light need to be shed on the topic, thats all i want to know, some letter  something,...

7 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

Gunner is slowly killing this game, this game revovles around gunner, i wouldnt be shock if the whole gaming community of bns reroll to gunner tomorrow,slowly its becoming like that, keep dreaming for those changes, enjoy getting bg points when 1 gunner bulletstorming your whole team, i could care less i stopped doing bg little after gunner came out , gunner is 80 percent of the reason ppl dc from bg , game just started and your whole team dead check the m tab gunner 5kills lol not even 1 min in why shame  our selves anymore, just click the quit  button, i know its a game but deep down inside its sad knowing you have good gear and cant even survive 1 bulletstorm. and they keep quiet about it..... tell the community when we getting the fix its obvious the class not ready for the game without the kr skill fixes , unles thy planning to add more of the kr skill patch i dont knw but some light need to be shed on the topic, thats all i want to know, some letter  something,...

OMG Gunner haters.... Whats wrong with u guys? Did u read the patch notes. The other classes getting tons of improvements u still keep saying gunner gunner gunner.What u want? Some guys wrote delete Gunner from the game.Geez....Fix the gunner what? Fix yourself first.read again about bullet strorm:

* Bullet Storm (F)
Bullet Storm can now be used when the target is affected by the Concentrated Fire effect from Crossfire.

Also if u are still stand up front of bullet storm what I can tell u guys....

Can i just say the kr patch notes have some nice changes for locks (which is needed since the class thats meant to be the best at burst is out shone by gunner but w/e) but the dungeon QoL is so nice necro finally becomes soloable because its just 1 point gloomdross is faster, and guess what small but welcome change (from the kr notes): DRAGON PULSE IS USABLE IN COMBAT, that is all lol

14 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

dude, enough with the damn wining, get your head out of your damn *** and check how good gunner actually is; have you ever played this class? to see how much that bulletstorm matters? it's worse than WL's SB. how come nobody worries about that? WL can buff whole party, lasts 15 seconds, which is 5s more than the gunner self buff!

do tell me, you complain so much about the bulletstorm....sure... when a warlock uses his SB, do you stick around? do you not try to RUN AWAY? That's also a burst, the best damn burst in the the game! So why is there a problem when the gunner uses his own self burst? Why don't you run away then?

i'm tired of people like you complaining about classes, seeing problems when there are not, when all you have to do is to learn your own damn class!

15 minutes ago, thieve said:

OMG Gunner haters.... Whats wrong with u guys? Did u read the patch notes. The other classes getting tons of improvements u still keep saying gunner gunner gunner.What u want? Some guys wrote delete Gunner from the game.Geez....Fix the gunner what? Fix yourself first.read again about bullet strorm:

* Bullet Storm (F)
Bullet Storm can now be used when the target is affected by the Concentrated Fire effect from Crossfire.

Also if u are still stand up front of bullet storm what I can tell u guys....

not all classes are getting improvements since sins will get yet another nerf like on every patch at this rate sins will be useless soon

5 minutes ago, nonistaicho said:

dude, enough with the damn wining, get your head out of your damn *** and check how good gunner actually is; have you ever played this class? to see how much that bulletstorm matters? it's worse than WL's SB. how come nobody worries about that? WL can buff whole party, lasts 15 seconds, which is 5s more than the gunner self buff!

do tell me, you complain so much about the bulletstorm....sure... when a warlock uses his SB, do you stick around? do you not try to RUN AWAY? That's also a burst, the best damn burst in the the game! So why is there a problem when the gunner uses his own self burst? Why don't you run away then?

i'm tired of people like you complaining about classes, seeing problems when there are not, when all you have to do is to learn your own damn class!

SB does not kill you with one attack, so u have the sweet time to run away, while, the bullet storm most time, one hit and u die.

you cant compare wl buff with gunner buff ....wl buff is still a party buff they nerf the reset on it . nerf the crit damage by half, soul burn is still accpetable in this game why because you still need to do your regular skill rotation if a wl soul burn i doubt he or she can 1 shot u in 1 second , you can literally out run a wl , block a wl and if they use esc already just stun lock em....where as a gs they  still benefit cause after they bulletstorm u to death a wl gives them sb lol another buff on top of that ..i played a gunner before i have one as an alt , and i know its not fair to others and i can say that rather than acting blind and selfish..

all that matters to gunner is bulletstorm , they literally hide andn do nothing ..when you whoel tem is distracted pow pw pow then whipline 50m out of harms way lol, kil and dissappears thn hide again, look at every gunner gear in bg full set pve soulshield, and you say bulletstorm doesnt matter lol.

5 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

you cant compare wl buff with gunner buff ....wl buff is still a party buff they nerf the reset on it . nerf the crit damage by half, soul burn is still accpetable in this game why because you still need to do your regular skill rotation if a wl soul burn i doubt he or she can 1 shot u in 1 second , you can literally out run a wl , block a wl and if they use esc already just stun lock em....where as a gs they  still benefit cause after they bulletstorm u to death a wl gives them sb lol another buff on top of that ..i played a gunner before i have one as an alt , and i know its not fair to others and i can say that rather than acting blind and selfish..

all that matters to gunner is bulletstorm , they literally hide andn do nothing ..when you whoel tem is distracted pow pw pow then whipline 50m out of harms way lol, kil and dissappears thn hide again, look at every gunner gear in bg full set pve soulshield, and you say bulletstorm doesnt matter lol.

WL can 1 shot depend on if they have VT sb badge or not. Black Wing is OP in PVP. Without iframes, you die in few seconds.

But still, gunner is still OP in bg no matter what due to their mobility and high burst fire power.

10 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

Sorry but this is hopeless...Guys will keep cry...Gunner is hiding and do nothing ....This is made my day. Hide gunners!!! No1 can see us!!!!  hail!!!! Then runaway 50m nonstop without any stun-daze we can runaway and hide again no1 can see us!!!!! We have unlimited bulletstorm and ppl keep standing front of us and dont move till to die.Even assasins doesn't use stealth they r just waiting to die!!! Hail!!! Hide again!!!!

14 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

WL can 1 shot depend on if they have VT sb badge or not. Black Wing is OP in PVP. Without iframes, you die in few seconds.

But still, gunner is still OP in bg no matter what due to their mobility and high burst fire power.

Lol I have died many times by 1 shot from Des too.WL can kill 1 shot even WL don't need to do that.Just keep on u air and pew pew until to kill u.What about the. BD? unlimited spin2 win and make u fly to across the ocean :D: 

90 percent of the time gs kill someone they didnt see the gunner you just hear pow pow pow..its still all the same, black wing u can still run from a wl and u know when  a wl r use soul burn u see the thrall summon  and all the animations go off... a gs on then other hand, activate bracelet - tombstone - whipline straight up to your team while the poor things are distracted pow pow pow run blue flame with that, blue flame pierces def  and everything all of that takes place in 8- 10 sec of the buff your whole team dead , and before u know it the 1 min cd its back up again lol:puke: korea patch will save us all..

any melee class that can one shot u is k why because they need to reach up to u first u are range u can land the first hit , a bd in bg is hard because your combo can easily be interupted and not having a blck in these time is a big dissadvantage, and a bd cant remv block apprach skill effect as a bm so if u have chill stack or hit into a asc ffect rip focus means rip spin

3 minutes ago, qqqq1 said:

90 percent of the time gs kill someone they didnt see the gunner you just hear pow pow pow..its still all the same, black wing u can still run from a wl and u know when  a wl gunner use soul burn u see the thrall summon  and all the animations go off... a gs on then other hand, activate bracelet - tombstone - whipline straight up to your team while the poor things are distracted pow pow pow run blue flame with that, pierces def  and everything all of that takes place in 8- 10 sec of the buff yourr wholel team dead , and before u know it the 1 min cd its back up again lol:puke: korea patch will save us all

Dude calm down.Things are changed.The bullet storm mechanics are changed.Even some of skills are completely removed from gunner.Also this is Kr patch too.All patches coming from Kr. BTW next time "open your eyes" gunners have no stealth skill.Their def is so weak. What u want it ? Ppl just stand and wait for die? If their team is hiding somewhere your team can hide and wait for they come.I dont know what can't I say about anything but this is goes madness...

:smooch:thank you so much ncsoft, cant stand another day of those gunners, am just a concerned player thats all...see you all tomorrow..big thanks to  nomade too for sheddng some light on this. i rest my case here:scissors:

Archived