fps drops after restarting bns

Yui Mizuno

hello there,

Whenever I start bns there are no problems at first, solid 120 fps and nothing wrong. However, everytime I close bns to restart the game or to come back later the game stucks at <20 fps.
The only way i can fix this is by retstarting my pc. I've searched my pc for unwanted pogramms and everything. and my gpu on the second run is only used for like 10%. Both my cpu and memory have plenty of space left too. Is there something wrong when closing the game or is there some other problem.

greetings,

Yui Mizuno

• 4 months later...

i've always had the same issue, through multiple windows installs on both windows 7 and windows 10.

The game runs good after the computer has been restarted (most of the time, sometimes it'll still open with buggy/low fps and have to be restarted again)
but yeah every time that I close the game and restart it, it runs much worse, so i'm forced to restart my computer every single time before I open BNS.

edit: forgot to mention, disabling FTH never helped with this issue for me. Game still runs worse every time it's restarted without a full computer restart.

This only happens to me whenever I try to restart the game (thru the launcher) and it doesnt load straight away (doesnt show the splash screen).

Sometimes I need to do this 2/3 times and once the game loads, thats when the fps issues happens. 

Archived