Jump to content
Forums

Anyone else tired of 6v6 exploit and nothing being done about it?


Recommended Posts

Anyone else tired of Duo's where one is super low rank and other mega huge whaled up getting into low rank matches in 6v6 for easy kills and wins?

Anyone else tired of that lower rank person leaving the match to stay low rank, right before the match ends, lowering the rank lost or raising the rank gained by the partner?

Anyone else tired of matches where multiple people leave right at the end making it so you only gain 2?

 

something needs to be done about smurfing and the exploit.  over 3 matches, each on opposite side of the exploit, easy 90 lost.  this is a serious issue and you start seeing it more n more the higher in the ranks you go.

 

some ideas for fixes:

     1) when someone leaves match after 800 points on either team, does not affect rank gained or lost

     2) both people in a duo get -rank for when 1 DCs

     3) as part of number 2, and more for the solo players who have a tissy fit and leave, raise the amount of rank lost back to 30 or even higher like it used to be

     4) add a timer so folks cant get back in as fast if they leave a match, like 30min CD so there are atleast 2 matches they cant get into and mess things up for others

     5) totally remove points being changed positive or negative for someone leaving either side of the match.  those that stay should not be punished for others leaving on either side.

 

would love to hear other ideas, or see screenshots of when folks have points altered (please remember to block out names)

Link to post
Share on other sites

There can't be a fix if the game client crashes (coding errors). Till that is fixed there can be no 'punishment'. Not that NC really did punish exploiters in the past. Only a handful were punished for exploiting. (RNG is real with their management?)

 

Not everyone that leaves is doing anything wrong, most of the time, you can't even get back to BG. because you are dead when you login and you lose the chance to get back. It requires a coding adjustment so you don't spawn dead on normal world map.

 

Client coding has many issues, so far all ignored. Took them at least 1 year to finally gather more data on the BG client crashing. On ticket they were telling us it was our side and that they cannot re-produce it on their super fast none flooded test server.

 

About exploiters in general, the only punishment for them is total removal from all season rewards as well block access to participate for the next season. After unblock and caught doing it again should be a perma block from participating to any pvp seasonal reward.

 

As for encountering them on BG, I don't really care. I doubt they will do anything against it. they didnt in the past, they most likely will not anytime soon. It's just not their priority to fix the game.

 

 

Edited by ZDestiny
Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, i know not all who leave, left of own accord, but most who leave end of match, are.  but most DCs can be fixed by reseting DNS and also fluching ipg logs here n there.  after the devs told me to do those, i do then about x1 a week and most of that is gone.  was bad for 2weeks and was only me, so i wrote the devs.  not i DC in 6v6 maybe 3-4 times a week, and thats over 100+ matches a week

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Baby Vivie said:

ok, i know not all who leave, left of own accord, but most who leave end of match, are.  but most DCs can be fixed by reseting DNS and also fluching ipg logs here n there.  after the devs told me to do those, i do then about x1 a week and most of that is gone.  was bad for 2weeks and was only me, so i wrote the devs.  not i DC in 6v6 maybe 3-4 times a week, and thats over 100+ matches a week

 

I didn't write about disconnections. I had only 2 DC's in the last 3 months. 2 times unfortunate that I was at BG at the time. But the client crashing or Xigncode3 crashing is something else. I have checked the Windows event logs myself to verify what crashed while I was at BG.

2 minutes ago, Baby Vivie said:

and there is no banning on whales lol (the biggest offenders) have sent in video and pics of when they leave, how often they leave and such, and they still do it and still in matches.

 

I know they won't, but that's the thing. The credibilty of NC to take action is kinda shaking for years.

Link to post
Share on other sites

why care about rank in 6v6, when you will be in bronze no matter what gear you have, 1shoots 6v6 is where its at, you don't survive the 1shoot, you lose, you don't 1shoot others you lose. it's sad that 6v6 is ruined unlike when there was bale/seraph vs true breeze 6v6 where it was possible to have fun and all..

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Baby Vivie said:

Anyone else tired of Duo's where one is super low rank and other mega huge whaled up getting into low rank matches in 6v6 for easy kills and wins?

This is not exactly the case. Sometimes, this is true; Sometimes, it is not. The low rank player can quene into high rank group as well. It depends on luck really.

22 hours ago, Baby Vivie said:

Anyone else tired of that lower rank person leaving the match to stay low rank, right before the match ends, lowering the rank lost or raising the rank gained by the partner?

This game can't tell if the person leaves the match on purpose or disconnect from game or client crash. It treats all the same. 

22 hours ago, Baby Vivie said:

Anyone else tired of matches where multiple people leave right at the end making it so you only gain 2?

I don't know what do you mean by this.

22 hours ago, Baby Vivie said:

 

something needs to be done about smurfing and the exploit.  over 3 matches, each on opposite side of the exploit, easy 90 lost.  this is a serious issue and you start seeing it more n more the higher in the ranks you go.

 

some ideas for fixes:

     1) when someone leaves match after 800 points on either team, does not affect rank gained or lost

     2) both people in a duo get -rank for when 1 DCs

     3) as part of number 2, and more for the solo players who have a tissy fit and leave, raise the amount of rank lost back to 30 or even higher like it used to be

     4) add a timer so folks cant get back in as fast if they leave a match, like 30min CD so there are atleast 2 matches they cant get into and mess things up for others

     5) totally remove points being changed positive or negative for someone leaving either side of the match.  those that stay should not be punished for others leaving on either side.

 

would love to hear other ideas, or see screenshots of when folks have points altered (please remember to block out names)

In this game, it can't tell or distinguish whether the players quit the match on purpose or disconnect or client crash. With your suggestion, it is not fair for the people who disconnect or have client crash. Even with 20 elo rank points deduction as of now, it is already considered a lot of punishment. I don't mind it changed back to 30 points deduction; however, there were a lot of players complaining about the punishment being too heavy before. That's why they changed to 20 points deductions. There is no points to change it back and forth. Just yesterday during frenzy bg period, I disconnected 3 times in beluga (x2) and nova (x1) even though my team was winning before I disconnected and I got my -20 (total -60) elo rank deduction already with 0 BP gained, plus the time wasted. 

 

Also, there is a bug in "coming back" to the match after you disconnect. It is when you are killed or dead in battleground before you disconnect from game, after you log back in, you can't join back the battleground match because you have to press 4 to get back up. After the loading screen of pressing 4, the rejoin button will disappear. This needs to be fixed. There were numerous times I logged back into game in time, but couldn't join back BG match due to this bug.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...