Why nerf Gunners?

raiking

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you reviving a dead thread lol. Also if you look at those videos simply look at the dates they were uploaded, gunner has changed quite a bit since then. Lastly Nodah is an omega whale he buys/maxes gear the second it comes out in KR version. His weapon is his credit card

I don't have an issue with Gunners. My only problem is how over crowed they are. You try and make a group in F8 or join one and it gets slammed by nothing but gunners. Especially for dungeons where you need a balanced group. Gunners steal aggro they get to running and hooking allover the place and you have to keep chasing the boss around. That is my only issue with gunners is how over crowed they are.

38 minutes ago, YungBlaze said:

I don't have an issue with Gunners. My only problem is how over crowed they are. You try and make a group in F8 or join one and it gets slammed by nothing but gunners. Especially for dungeons where you need a balanced group. Gunners steal aggro they get to running and hooking allover the place and you have to keep chasing the boss around. That is my only issue with gunners is how over crowed they are.

that's because those people you refer to are inexperienced players. every self respecting range player out there will know how to tank any boss. I have tanked every single boss except for RT and ST bosses...even raid bosses like the weekly raids or BT  and i assure you nobody was chasing around the boss anywhere.

Also, this whole thing where the gunner steals agro from somebody with the same gear or better is history now; does not happen anymore as long as the tank doesn't have baleful and gunner has raven9 or something..

Archived