Why nerf Gunners?

raiking

On 17.03.2018 at 10:18 PM, raiking said:

why nerf Gunners? they only have damage as their good point. If it was not for the damage, no one would play it, since it has nothing else. Now, they want to take away from them their dps. Lightning sin will definetely pass gunners; Summoners might also pass it. I need a thorough explanation to this nerf, better not be because players complained about the dps, or i might just insult the whole bns player community. a 10 percent dps nerf is huge on gunners. I do agree that they are too op in 6v6, but that is no reason to nerf it, since those who know how to play their class can easily kill gunners, for they suck in pvp. I wish the nerf would only apply to 6v6.

Noooo they just want to see their already OP and limitless resist,block,untargetable warlocks,unlimited stealth,cc and huge OP dps assasins,unlimited spin2win with OP DPS very easy play BD,Unlimited cc and untouchable and I just saw over mil DPS in BT KFM,With brutual accuarcy BM,crazy dmg with insane pet cat also have stealth,resist,heal and super easy play Summoners on the top...No need to say about FM and SF and Des

And mostly ridiculous thing some1 wrote cuz gunner have alpha... Lol Alpha is resetting some party skills only.Not himself any skill.And CD time 5 min....

U cannot admit it.Just jelous and crying...

Gunners are so weak at PvP too.If u r standing in front of him till to die its your problem not gunners.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Brunark said:

That's not just gunner, that's any class including BM and KFM when you have to tank. Tanks have to block/dodge the most attacks, and that time having to block/dodge = time not spent DPSing. The point really is that with enough player skill, knowledge, and gear, any class can tank including gunner. I have a clanmate who's a shadow gunner who has tanked Raven King several times.

Also that video is a terrible example to even try to compare DPSs with. The mechanic for Hive Queen is that the 3 people in the center blue circle are the highest ranged DPS people in the group, because those 3 get a MASSIVE attack buff. They also have to manage bug bomb mechanic to not kill each other/rest of the pt.

I agree that any class can tank, there are even some gunners that with the same conditions (gear, ping, fps) will do better than bms, kfms, what I'm talking about is the way the classes are designed gunner is not the optimal tank, that is all.

I didn't know about the massive buff but still the video is not very far from what happens in many cases.

we will have only skill patch from December, is not enough nerf, then will come other , gun will see what is true nerf, all time players take OP classes and after balance nerf  all cry about this, but gun is op, and unbalanced that is true, Op resist. op tab, and other, nerf = is statistic from PVP+PVE, in fact all classes need to have balance same dmg, and this game need to give melee more dps because more skills from bosses need to resist and stop dps on melee classes, but what do range, attack, attack and attack and some time just resist, think unfair

11 minutes ago, Neog said:

I agree that any class can tank, there are even some gunners that with the same conditions (gear, ping, fps) will do better than bms, kfms, what I'm talking about is the way the classes are designed gunner is not the optimal tank, that is all.

I didn't know about the massive buff but still the video is not very far from what happens in many cases.

Yes. Any class can tank, but majority of the range class players don't want to tank? Why? It is because if they tank, they can't use script and they have to actually know the boss's attack pattern and click on the buttons. Then, you will see a big DPS difference when they tank and when they just DPS. Instead, they can just stand far out from boss and press 1 button and let the script do all the skill rotation.

12 minutes ago, Dominator said:

we will have only skill patch from December, is not enough nerf, then will come other , gun will see what is true nerf, all time players take OP classes and after balance nerf  all cry about this, but gun is op, and unbalanced that is true, Op resist. op tab, and other, nerf = is statistic from PVP+PVE, in fact all classes need to have balance same dmg, and this game need to give melee more dps because more skills from bosses need to resist and stop dps on melee classes, but what do range, attack, attack and attack and some time just resist, think unfair

I am agree at that point about ranged classes.But trust me when I have to do use some resist or escape or use the reload skill for my focus back,my DPS is much much more goes down faster than melee classes.I know that cuz I have melee classes too.On the other hand about the nerf sorry but gunner will be always in top DPS at ranged classes at least.Cuz almost every mmos which one has gun classes they r doin most dmg.It is logical.They r using guns what else?At Kr after that all nerfing Gunners are still on the top.And will stay on the top.Ppl need just admit it.

DPS is not meaning to all.The real mean thing is team play.

17 hours ago, Dominator said:

but is Blade and soul not gun and soul, need more nerfs

now will be December nerf, and after will be add, i find this on discord but i like it =) xD

This is absolutly shows how ppl are desperately jelous and hopeless XD. Man sorry but Gunner will be still on top dps.Do u know what happened to gunner last at Kr server? Even shadow gunner got boosted lol ahahahaahahaaa.After 2 times nerfed still fire gunner on the top dps.I like this song: Admit it or cry to me as a river XD

U made wrong choices guys if the DPS is everything for u.U made wrong choices and gived all what u got to your wrong choices with greedily.Now u cannot become face to face with truth :HajoonLaugh:

I'm not interested in the gunner pve for me to nerf his weapon pve and change the stat as a baleful would not cause me effect, the first nerf does not affect me at all otherwise for me is a buf, I never use bullet storm in 6v6 because I did not have aransu badge and without that item the bullet is completely useless, most of the gunner that you are asking nerf were super whales p2w there is no way that in 1 week playing as player free to play you can get the items of final game. because I complain about the nerf, not about this nerf, about the second nerf that they are going to be, it is because it directly affects the pvp, it affects the pvp a lot, basically it is useless, the video they showed of Nodah was after the first nerf, I do not know if they noticed but nodah no longer streams as before and for that dps come see first do not put a video saying he is in the top dps, he has all the full equipment, there are very few who get to have that equipment in korea. Look for yourselves

https://bnstree.com/character/kr/Nodah

8 hours ago, Sheral said:

I'm not interested in the gunner pve for me to nerf his weapon pve and change the stat as a baleful would not cause me effect, the first nerf does not affect me at all otherwise for me is a buf, I never use bullet storm in 6v6 because I did not have aransu badge and without that item the bullet is completely useless, most of the gunner that you are asking nerf were super whales p2w there is no way that in 1 week playing as player free to play you can get the items of final game. because I complain about the nerf, not about this nerf, about the second nerf that they are going to be, it is because it directly affects the pvp, it affects the pvp a lot, basically it is useless, the video they showed of Nodah was after the first nerf, I do not know if they noticed but nodah no longer streams as before and for that dps come see first do not put a video saying he is in the top dps, he has all the full equipment, there are very few who get to have that equipment in korea. Look for yourselves

https://bnstree.com/character/kr/Nodah

Clearly fact :thumbsup:  Nodah is not super whale.He is ultra super whale and ppl put his videos for "look how gunner is OP" with these items any class is OP lolz.He is still playin sometimes with his WL which one is super OP and ppl dont say "anything" about WL is OP....Cuz they made already WL here long time ago and they dont want do it again for gunner. So what is solution:" plssss nerf  gunner he is so OP plssss I cannot use again my father's credit card for that plsss..."

I dunno why people cry about fire gunners MAIN ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ING DPS SKILL PENETRATING DEFENSE. This makes any defense skill of ANY class practically USELESS, which is broken af. 

Gunners need to actually CC people now and not just RB+F like a braindead monkey. We get instant knockup with our C - if the team focuses ppl in the air its over fast. Even if 1 person is tanky as hell, if you have gunner + WL, they can both extend air-time, gl surviving that.

Bulletstorm is still AoE, but can only fire at one target, not everyone - it's still strong. 

On 3/18/2018 at 11:40 PM, raiking said:

I don`t care about pvp, pve is where the class shines. Also gunner has many moments where they are vulnerable, you just need to make sure you know their skills to easily kill them in pvp. Additionally, gunner`s burst is indeed getting nerfed, but unload is getting a huge dps increase, so this is more of a buff than a nerf, contrary to what I thought before. I don`t care anymore about this topic, feel free to add your opinion though.

Sure but you miss 1 tiny thing: before gunner is even 1-2s in his rotation of said skills you are already dead and it doesnt matter anymore if you notice that hes vulnerable. Plus he still has 5 hooks to just dash away far into the blue....

Literally the same happens with KFM and their aransu badge, pull in -> fire puddle and instant death. They should nerf some aransu badge effects aswel.

Unload may be getting a boost but since they loose the defense and parry penetration you wont even feel it touching you. Plus they reduce the number of explosive rounds. So all you basically said is completely irrelevant.

It pains me to see how incredibly weak the bns community is. I play other classes as well (everything except sin, kfm, sf, destro) and I have yet to think that gunner`s dps is too op or uncatchable. Every single one of your reasons are based on the fact that ppl spend huge money+ time to get their aransu badges so now they are just super strong, that is what you hate. Everyone wants the same dps as gunner, that is ridiculous. 

40 minutes ago, HateMe said:

Sure but you miss 1 tiny thing: before gunner is even 1-2s in his rotation of said skills you are already dead and it doesnt matter anymore if you notice that hes vulnerable. Plus he still has 5 hooks to just dash away far into the blue....

Literally the same happens with KFM and their aransu badge, pull in -> fire puddle and instant death. They should nerf some aransu badge effects aswel.

Unload may be getting a boost but since they loose the defense and parry penetration you wont even feel it touching you. Plus they reduce the number of explosive rounds. So all you basically said is completely irrelevant.

1-2s, you are dead?, please don`t blame your own weakness on the class. If gunner was resally unkillable, everyone would be playing it.

1 hour ago, raiking said:

It pains me to see how incredibly weak the bns community is. I play other classes as well (everything except sin, kfm, sf, destro) and I have yet to think that gunner`s dps is too op or uncatchable. Every single one of your reasons are based on the fact that ppl spend huge money+ time to get their aransu badges so now they are just super strong, that is what you hate. Everyone wants the same dps as gunner, that is ridiculous. 

1-2s, you are dead?, please don`t blame your own weakness on the class. If gunner was resally unkillable, everyone would be playing it.

I am not saying he is unkillable. The problem is his attacks go through defense / parry, so even me with full PVP soulshield set, dragonforge weapon, pvp accessories i die in the first 1-2 seconds because a gunner has his 5s immunity when he starts his combo, then uses a cooldown reset and does it again, so...how is this a weakness of the class? And the only reason there are so many people playing gunner right now is because the class is ridiculously broken.

Questions....

1. Why does everyone complain about Nerfs, Balances and changes on this forum when they aren't even the ones deciding upon them? 
2. Why not wait for the changes to come out and test them before complaining?

No there won't be an exception for NA region because gear, stats and skills have to be the same across all regions since this game i an "esport". 

So everyone calm down and lets see what these changes are really gonna be like. 

NOTE**

Rumor has it that the "nerf" is more or less a damage shift 

O.                                       O

43 minutes ago, HateMe said:

I am not saying he is unkillable. The problem is his attacks go through defense / parry, so even me with full PVP soulshield set, dragonforge weapon, pvp accessories i die in the first 1-2 seconds because a gunner has his 5s immunity when he starts his combo, then uses a cooldown reset and does it again, so...how is this a weakness of the class? And the only reason there are so many people playing gunner right now is because the class is ridiculously broken.

Everyone has attacks that go through defense/parry. Everyone has immunity, how they use it depends on the player. This is the first time I hear someone dying within 1-2s after meeting a gunner, honestly. You can only blame your own weakness. The class is indeed to strong in 6v6, but by taking specific measures, you can easily counter/block/outsmart them and kill them.

2 hours ago, raiking said:

Everyone has attacks that go through defense/parry. Everyone has immunity, how they use it depends on the player. This is the first time I hear someone dying within 1-2s after meeting a gunner, honestly. You can only blame your own weakness. The class is indeed to strong in 6v6, but by taking specific measures, you can easily counter/block/outsmart them and kill them.

You must not play very much 6v6 at higher silver at least to see times when 1 gunner can literally shift a while fight. When you can engage in a team fight and all it takes is one gunner off to the side that people are letting walk around while they're engaged with the other teammates ends up popping deadlock + tab F and take down half the team in 5 seconds, and then spam hooks away once the other people start chasing them. And yes while other classes have def/parry pierce skills, usually they're not some major burst skill that takes no effort to use from long range like with gunners.

As is I've seen matches where a single gunner is the only reason an enemy team wins a game. I've seen matches where they have up to 75% of the teams kills alone and up to 6 million dmg simply because just their immunity period is enough for them to kill 2-3 people on the team, speed off with hooks, and wait for CDs to refresh. Rinse and repeat.

I'm not the most geared in 6v6s, but I've got enough to be effective and have been 1 shot plenty of times by gunners more than anyone else. Least I can sometimes survive KFM tremor w/ VT badge now unless they're using true transcendant soul or are just super geared with Dragon Forge. Ascendant 6, nova core 5 set SSs, 5.4k def, 180k HP, and 2.9k crit def at least for reference.

no doubt the bullet storm needed a nerf, now they did, what else are they going to complain about having no hands? what I most hated when I played vs a gunner whale was not the gunner whale, it was my team that did not concentrate on killing him and they let him walk wherever he wanted. The game is full of stun, kd, shields in iframes if you do not know how to use them do not ask for nerf.

Unload (Flame) now deals 250% of Attack Power as additional damage on hit while the Enigma effect is active, up from 100%.

Darkshot and Bullet Storm (Shadow) now deal 60% of Attack Power as additional damage while the Revelation effect is active, up from 50%.

Darkshot and Bullet Storm (Shadow) now deal 120% of Attack Power as additional damage on hit while the Pulse Effect is active, up from 100%.

Blue Flame now deals 900% of Attack Power as Flame damage when triggered by Unload (Flame), up from 600%.

Unload (Flame) now deals 420%/600%/720%/1000% of Attack Power as additional damage while the Tiger effect is active, up from 340%/460%/580%/700%

Unload (Flame) now deals 300%/450%/550%/720% of Attack Power as additional damage while the Divine Dragon effect is active, up from 200%/270%/370%/490%.

Unload (Flame) now deals 400%/500%/550%/620% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 295%/355%/380%/420%.

Unload (Flame) now deals 730%/850%/950%/1100% of Attack Power as additional damage, up from 525%/600%/675%/750%.

"Nerf", maybe I'm reading the wrong path notes where they shifted all the dmg to unload instead of bullet storm.

1 hour ago, caioc2 said:

"Nerf", maybe I'm reading the wrong path notes where they shifted all the dmg to unload instead of bullet storm.

The dps was shifted from bullet storm to unload because too many people complained about the burst. They nerfed bullet storm, but buffed unload instead. Now, lets see what players will complain about next. The game is full of idiots who don`t know how to play and just blame their weakness on the class that beat them quickly because of their lack of skills.

2 hours ago, raiking said:

The dps was shifted from bullet storm to unload because too many people complained about the burst. They nerfed bullet storm, but buffed unload instead. Now, lets see what players will complain about next. The game is full of idiots who don`t know how to play and just blame their weakness on the class that beat them quickly because of their lack of skills.

And honestly I am tired of people who can't see the problem while it's clearly in their face. 

The defense parry penetration alone causes a huge issue. And the 5s immunity other classes have is easily dealt with with a single rmb since it lasts for 3-5hits only. All it takes is a Gunner to use unload which goes thru defense and parry skills combined with immunity and a cooldown reset charm.

Seems to me the only ones not wanting nerfs are the whales that got spoon-fed by support and had their stuff moved over.

Gunner get buffed for arena in this patch, new alpha call and launch is really good and make gunner instantly better than most of classes in arena. Nobody used gunner in arena kr before this patch. But this patch make it even op and it is gonna get nerfed later. 

On 19/03/2018 at 10:04 PM, thieve said:

This is absolutly shows how ppl are desperately jelous and hopeless XD. Man sorry but Gunner will be still on top dps.Do u know what happened to gunner last at Kr server? Even shadow gunner got boosted lol ahahahaahahaaa.After 2 times nerfed still fire gunner on the top dps.I like this song: Admit it or cry to me as a river XD

U made wrong choices guys if the DPS is everything for u.U made wrong choices and gived all what u got to your wrong choices with greedily.Now u cannot become face to face with truth :HajoonLaugh:

That's how gunner type btw, barely understood what you said, try to use macro for your tabf so you don't lose sanity in typing. kek

• 3 months later...

Archived