Forums

So the other Regions get OUR design frist XD

Nenuviel

I just found it really funny that some of us that really like the outfit were waiting for it along time ago.. and altought some are not much interested, that doesnt change the fact how funny it is that other regions got our design frist then us:

GeneralCowslip.jpg

DXzmT8FU0AAoS8l.png?width=998&height=562

DXzmFe9U0AII6en.jpg?width=998&height=562

I honestly like this outfit.  I do not know why other people seem to dislike it.  I would purchase it quickly.  But if its locked behind a rng loot box then count me out.  I have better things to spend my money on right now than a outfit i may fork out 50 dollars to get and rng hate me and I still not get it.  

16 hours ago, Tristan said:

I do not know why other people seem to dislike it. But if its locked behind a rng loot box then count me out.  

Do you want this for male characters? That's why people don't like it. Do you know of them releasing contest costumes in RNG boxes?

5 hours ago, Wataru said:

Do you want this for male characters? That's why people don't like it.

As a male Jin, yes. I prefer this over Shirogahara by miles. For the exact reason you just mentioned.

On Shirogahara, it's very clear from the start that male was nothing more than an afterthought. Copy&paste, put on 2 or 3 male components, and done. Nothing to make it stand out next to the female version.

Phantom Flower on the other hand? Completely unique. Not just 2 or 3 parts slabbed onto it and done. If I had to count the differences between male and female, I would still be going after an hour.

Shirogahara? 1: cut the coat in half. 2: pants. 3: flat boring black torso part. Done. 

I'm tired of that treatment, that's why I'm happy Phantom Flower won. Sure, it's not the most masculine outfit. But it's not just a copy&paste from the female version.

So yes, as a male, I'm incredibly happy this won, instead of Shirogahara.

Not a fan of how they approached the skirt nor the hat there. 
The skirt is lacking the volume of the ruffles. And the hat lacks the deep gradient while the flowers are flat. 
Overall it's ok though.. I wonder when we'll get it :HongWhat:

Archived