Forums

Game is dying.Pls do something positive about feedbacks...

thieve

Game is dying guys...I am explain why, I am opened new alt from lvl 1 since few days.I am experienced whole maps are almost empty.Only few players and god knows how many of them like as me opened new alt... No1 start to play this game anymore like as before.And I really dun think so many new player start this game with lvl 50 char.Even they have to pay it I think they wanna test how is the game before to pay and make lvl1 char first.At least I should do that.Test urself.Go and look at the low maps.There is almost no1 around...

Every patch new thing coming with more issues about the game...

Examples:

*Pet Packs: They cannot sell at market.Its ok but they r not account bound....So wth I do with them if I dun need with my char?

*Jewel priceses: It is beyond the worst than before...

*RNG boxes: Do nothing and pay tons of money( Cuz u have to pay to get someting good mostly time min 100 boxes.(Dun tell me about its RNG even u get something good at first box.I am not eat that.)

*600 core: Just WTF

*Hard mode dungeons will remove: Another WTF

* Insane expensive upgrade soul paths 

They r just few on things.I am sure ppl say more and more

Pls Devs imagine urself to start new player to this game.ıts ok u can reach to lvl 50 easily even start from lvl 1 but then??? Just think about that.How many tons of times u have to do over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again same thing? Its a MMo game but this much need repeat thing just for something damit items,gold or whatever kills the enjoy and god damit makin boring.Its just become like a cancer after some of time.Its begins eat u inside to out....And I am playing games to forget the RL problems and get some fun.But this is becoming not fun patch by pacth and also the new problems.....

4 minutes ago, NunoGralha said:

Dont think its that empty, i just started the game and startin area and areas till like level 20-30 had pretty nice amount of ppl walkin around. Can't say anythin about the rest tho.

Then I was play "blind" since days...Ah u just started the game.Anyway welcome.But u dont know how was before then.

I haven't started a new alt in quite a while, but I remember the last time I did it the low level maps were quite full but way less than around one year ago, and that got me thinking that in fact many people install the game, try it and quit. Marketing is what brings new players to the game, good management and content is what keep the players in the game.

One thing I totally agree with you, the way they are dealing with players feedbacks is a disaster. They seem to be totally and intentionally out of touch with the community and the game. Most of the cases what you see is:

- People suggest or complain > they ignore > more people complain > they do something > they get it all wrong > more people complain > they deny it is bad > more people complain > [months go by] > they try to fix but it is usually too late.

I really wish they started looking at the forum, giving (fast) feedbacks about what is being done. In my case there are tons of things I'd like to see fixed / improved instead of new content.

After Cinderlands, Moonwater plains on, it gets quite barron. You will see a few people from time to time, and mostly if you play during EU or NA prime times on the NA servers. However, if you play outside those time zones like me on in OCX and Asian time zones you won't start seeing people again until you get to Grand harvest square, and Zaiwei. Solak is even more barron than it was two weeks after it was released. And you'll hardly find anyone standing outside or doing the dailies for Khanda Vihar or Gunwon City either. 

Hm problem is there is nothing to do in maps. Ppl are using f8 all the time and gathering in mushin tower, dkv map, or house of pleasure in zaiwei.

The only thing i see that you time zone is biggest problem here. Because ppl play other time then you. 

as @KiraKamelia mentioned there is no major benefit for a lv55 to be standing at low level area or city. also it takes a day or two to finish the story content which makes you lv55 hm7-8 easily. check f8 if you dont see a single chat in 2hrs then yes the game is dying.... or your chat is broken :3

I am a casual player. I remember sometime ago, when i was able to login, the game had ppl everywhere, you could go do anything you want from dungeons from areas like blackram etc. Now you cant. Even if you are lvl 55 as I am, you cant do dungeons to get mats to upgrade your stuff, because who recruits REQUIRES you have the weapon that you are trying to get (what is ridiculous cause if you need the dungeon to get such weapon/mats how is suposed you have it before run it???) Even within a clan i cant expect that they stop all what they are doing to just take me to get the stuff. I know they would take me. But the time i may have to be there, they may be off, they may be also clueless, etc.

The events used to be to everyone from lvl 10 to 50. Now, for someone get even a nice outfit needs to be lvl 55 and do the daily challenge. And if most of the days it have one dungeon you cant do? Or you cant be accept in groups? yeah..... thats the feeling. 

Nowadays i just login for events (if i see i can participate normally) or when there is a new story patch.  And that is sad. Not to mention the "credit cards events" with stuff that the "poor" also wants but it impossible even to buy ingame. Prices escalate.

This is just my point of view. And yes this makes the game die.

Would be nice to devs review this, right @Liinxy

As I just returned I can not say about end game continent but I started new character because didn't want to continue with my ex-main and don't judge games state by beginner zones. I mean you just rush yellow quests and you move from zone to zone really fast. It's not like before when you had to do all the blue quests etc. No, now you just rush and of course low lvl zones will be empty - they are just being cleared really fast and that's it.

The game atm is mostly populated by those whom have commited and invested so much RL cash into their toons that they simply cant bear to think about quitting. (AKA: whales.) Outside of that group, there the casual onlooker that joins, gets to about lvl 30, gets bored & lonely and leaves. As well as the occassional old vet that will stop by, see how things are, then remember why they left, and leaves again. Theres your current BnS pop. 

Also to those wishing to turn a blind eye to the fact ALL the lowbie areas are completely dead:  if theres no one, (and they are quite literally barren), playing in them, that means no one is joining the game. The game has stagnated. Thats usually the first sign that the games headed towards an ignominious end, or at most, a bland level of irrelevancy. (Go see what Aion look like now, you'll see a window into BnS' fate.)

Lets be honest, this game is primarily designed to cater to the lowest common denominator, (sex crazed teens and perverted adults.) It throws overt sexualization in your face and tries to keep you here with jiggle effects and skimpy outfits. Outside of that aesthetic, its a rather bland, shallow, and repetitive experience. Is it truly any wonder then, that it's failed to garner a mainstream dedicated audience here in NA? Is it shocking that the game is mostly empty? Not really.

Less time dedicated to cash shop schemes, and more time devoted to squashing long existing bugs and creating truly engaging play mechanics that dont require the mass swiping of CC's might help as well.

12 minutes ago, Scarlet Nightshade said:

Also to those wishing to turn a blind eye to the fact ALL the lowbie areas are completely dead:  if theres no one, (and they are quite literally barren), playing in them, that means no one is joining the game.

Look at this thread and how people complain about grind or gear that takes a lot of stuff. They made it so you don't spend a long time in those lowbie areas, can skip them, or go straight to level 50. Why complain?

4 hours ago, Scarlet Nightshade said:

The game atm is mostly populated by those who have committed and invested so much RL cash into their toons that they simply can't bear to think about quitting. (AKA: whales.) Outside of that group, there the casual onlooker that joins, gets to about lvl 30, gets bored & lonely and leaves. As well as the occasional old vet that will stop by, see how things are, then remember why they left, and leaves again. There's your current BnS pop. 

Also to those wishing to turn a blind eye to the fact ALL the lowbie areas are completely dead:  if there's no one, (and they are quite literally barren), playing in them, that means no one is joining the game. The game has stagnated. That's usually the first sign that the games headed towards an ignominious end, or at most, a bland level of irrelevancy. (Go see what Aion look like now, you'll see a window into BnS' fate.)

Let's be honest, this game is primarily designed to cater to the lowest common denominator, (sex crazed teens and perverted adults.) It throws overtly sexualization in your face and tries to keep you here with jiggle effects and skimpy outfits. Outside of that aesthetic, it's a rather bland, shallow, and repetitive experience. Is it truly any wonder then, that it's failed to garner a mainstream dedicated audience here in NA? Is it shocking that the game is mostly empty? Not really.

Less time dedicated to cash shop schemes, and more time devoted to squashing long existing bugs and creating truly engaging play mechanics that don't require the mass swiping of CC's might help as well.

The game does have a lot of sexualized outfits and easily to make characters with unnaturally sized body proportions. Meh, most games that have customizations of that caliber will always sexualize outfits to fit those body portions too. And well it brings in like you said those people. Although, it doesn't hold those people here after some point. 

Almost everyone with a Raven stage 9 has likely put cash into making it there. Same goes to those at 1,150 AP or higher. But just because they put money into it, doesn't mean that they are stuck here. Eventually, you've done it all and got up there and get bored, so you start logging on less and less and avoiding troves unless they have things like the cute EL pink boss wings.

When I went through the story once on one character I had, probably deleted it by now. After going through it completely and doing Khanda Vihar and Gunwon city story arcs up to Chapter 5 on those (at the time Solak wasn't here). I said, I would never do the storyline again. I ended up doing it again on my blade dancer, and after doing 2 parts of the Cinderlands, I started skipping through the rest of the quests just doing the yellow ones. And that got boring and well I also got bored with blade dancer too. 

What I'm getting at is that people, especially me do the instant 50 tokens to avoid the boring storyline and lack of people to play with in lower areas. I'm to the point that even on my alts, I only do enough of Solak to get to 55, then bye bye Solak.

Archived