Raven weapon 150% attack power bonus?

dklm

Stage 1 Raven gauntlet says 150% wind attack power bonus on cyclone kick.  What is 150% wind attack power bonus?  If I have 1000 AP then is the attack power for cyclone kick essentially 1500 AP?

Well AFAIK that "AP bonus" is considered as additional elemental damage, not your AP.

so basically this.. you have 500 elemental damage.. do cyclone kick.. your will receive 150% bonus to that elemental damage so it would be like 1500 wind elemental damage.

6 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

Well AFAIK that "AP bonus" is considered as additional elemental damage, not your AP.

so basically this.. you have 500 elemental damage.. do cyclone kick.. your will receive 150% bonus to that elemental damage so it would be like 1500 wind elemental damage.

That isn't how it works at all.

Abilities don't deal damage. They deal elemental damage.

The damage of the ability is calculated through the AP Multiplier.
Cyclone kick deals 650% of your AP as wind damage, another 150% if Searing Palm is on the target, and another 350% with 4 stack of Ultimate Flow.  1150% in total.
Raven Gauntlets would then add 150% to the multiplier. The multiplier is now 1300%.

On 3/14/2018 at 6:35 AM, Cav7 said:

That isn't how it works at all.

Abilities don't deal damage. They deal elemental damage.

The damage of the ability is calculated through the AP Multiplier.
Cyclone kick deals 650% of your AP as wind damage, another 150% if Searing Palm is on the target, and another 350% with 4 stack of Ultimate Flow.  1150% in total.
Raven Gauntlets would then add 150% to the multiplier. The multiplier is now 1300%.

Thanks but please, use clear number. as our OP here seems to wonder whether the bonus attribute is applied to his base AP or another thing.  Does that 1300% means say if an ability have modifier of say 10 x AP. The bonus attribute will change that 10 into 1300% of it and multiply it with the AP. Is that so

1 hour ago, JoannaRamira said:

Thanks but please, use clear number. as our OP here seems to wonder whether the bonus attribute is applied to his base AP or another thing.  Does that 1300% means say if an ability have modifier of say 10 x AP. The bonus attribute will change that 10 into 1300% of it and multiply it with the AP. Is that so

As far as i know it means that you get 1300% additional damage to your normal attack damage.

Example: Your normal attack with no modifiers deals 5000 points of damage and you have 1000 AP. You get 1300% additional damage of your AP meaning you get 1300% * 1000 = 13 times 1000 = 13000 points of additional damage boost. Which results in 5000 + 13000 = 18000 points damage dealt on the attack instead of the original 5000.

5 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

It is based off of base AP.
If you have 1000 ap, and want to find the damage increase to cyclone kick from raven's 150% wind attack power bonus, the formula would be:
1000 (ap) * 1.50 (raven multiplier)  = 1500 wind attack power added to the attack

Because it is additional attack power, and not additional damage, the damage added to the attack is effected by elemental damage and critical damage.

All raven weapon multipliers and bracelet multipliers work like this. All they do is ADD that amount to the skills multiplier.

You can find every skill and their base multipliers on bnstree (hint: this doesnt actually effect how the damage is calculated)

• 1 year later...

Guys pls can any one here help me 

my weapon doesnt has any bonus like that 

150% attack power ...etc

and the bns crew cant find an answer to reply me and they said when we will find an answer we will reply 

and 4 days without reply 

1 hour ago, GoGo2018 said:

Guys pls can any one here help me 

my weapon doesnt has any bonus like that 

150% attack power ...etc

and the bns crew cant find an answer to reply me and they said when we will find an answer we will reply 

and 4 days without reply 

Not sure if this is for you but from the known issues topic:

"Raven Bracers, Aransu Bracers and Grand Celestial Bracers Enhance an Incorrect Skill."

Archived