Trash class oscar goes to Force master

Alpernet

Which game master having a problem with force master?

how the dps character has lower dps than kfm , destroyer ,summoner ,bm?

starting with nerfed awakened dragonchar and now totally trash dps.

we have the lower dps on awakened skill. And we have totally bad dps without soulburn.

The other problem against crit rate. its really annoying.

And people said force master dps class. :YunmaFeiConfused:

rOvr2B.png

22 minutes ago, Alpernet said:

we have the lower dps on awakened skill. And we have totally bad dps without soulburn.

rOvr2B.png

okay first off wtf is your gear cause theirs no way you have 85 points in offense and only doing that little bit of damage as FM lol.  FM has lower dps then kfm, des sum and BM? lol pls no they don't do less damage then those classes. FM is still one of the top dps classes.

Cant say for sure about KFM and DES, but less than SUM BM? That's completely BS you have no idea what you saying.

Anyway that picture having 2 inferno and 2 blazing bean with lower crit rate is atleast stupid, if you want some statistics do atleast 100+ attacks and then look for the average crit.

1 hour ago, Ujarac said:

okay first off wtf is your gear cause theirs no way you have 85 points in offense and only doing that little bit of damage as FM lol.  FM has lower dps then kfm, des sum and BM? lol pls no they don't do less damage then those classes. FM is still one of the top dps classes.

I am look like noob from there? I know what did I say. 

if u dont have end game gear u cant understand what I mean.

4aO46Y.png

1 hour ago, caioc2 said:

Cant say for sure about KFM and DES, but less than SUM BM? That's completely BS you have no idea what you saying.

Anyway that picture having 2 inferno and 2 blazing bean with lower crit rate is atleast stupid, if you want some statistics do atleast 100+ attacks and then look for the average crit.

u didnt face by earth sum with same gear I think. And if a bm have good ping kicked ur ass easy.

u can ask every fm about our crit rate. its worst in game now. I am playing with % 80 with bb from kfm or sin.

And there isnt any potion while taking this picture. I can only add 97 more crit cause 9316 max stat without fallen engraving.

49 minutes ago, Alpernet said:

I am look like noob from there? I know what did I say. 

if u dont have end game gear u cant understand what I mean.

4aO46Y.png

u didnt face by earth sum with same gear I think. And if a bm have good ping kicked ur ass easy.

u can ask every fm about our crit rate. its worst in game now. I am playing with % 80 with bb from kfm or sin.

And there isnt any potion while taking this picture. I can only add 97 more crit cause 9316 max stat without fallen engraving.

AS fellow FM, i totally understand what you're talking about.. T_T our dps is trash
i think the main factor why our crit is so low, is because our attack is only 1 hit 1 damage, unlike other class where 1 skill can give 4-5 damage

wind kfm with 200ping with same gear with me, beat my dps 30k-40k flat (raven 9 + full bt acc)

okay yeah just trying doing an actual parse and not base your so called low damage of 6 secs of fighting lol. like really reaching if your trying to say FM is one of the lowest dps. if your dps is so damn low with the whale gear you have then you honestly probably just don't know what your doing as FM class or you have very bad ping. I would advise looking up some fm dps guides if your issue isn't ping issues.

I understand what you want to say, like the fm were buffered and optimized in korea so you only have to wait a long long time until they implement the patch, with respect to the agro classes they would need a buff in the agro skill but not touch them anything else , because they always spoil it and ends up being unfavorable for pvp. From my point of view they should have put as well as damage bosses damage minions and mini bosses, so that this does not end up unbalancing the server: example: using a certain skill gives you a% against bosses and minions, I mean.

Well at least in pvp FM flirts with the fine line between broken and overpowered. You literally can't be killed unless jumped, aerial or one shot. In arena...well phantom grip, two tabs, set play cool down rotation, impact, freeze and approach block (with camera lock), health restoration, two invincible body shield skills and great movement skills. What do you expect to be? You're basically asking to be a second warlock...good at literally everything. You ranged classes are already spoiled as hell, this is LITERALLY THE ONLY MMO that let's you have it your way like it's burger king. You don't work at anything yet get everything, as the game basically is only balanced around screwing with melee classes.

6 hours ago, Alpernet said:

rOvr2B.png

Well, they nerf awakened dragonchar, but they buff blazing beam bonus on raven/aransu/taecheon weapon. KR players have said that overall this is still a boost to dps. Yes, dps during soulburn got nerfed, but dps without soulburn (and thus dps solo) got increased, which makes it overall an increase. 

Check out this link, scroll down to the weapon part to see: https://www.bnstree.com/news/Sk-npSAbf/12.13-kr-patch-summary#weapon

Sad thing is they don't buff ice Fm's glacial beam, they just buff blazing beam...

FM's Tiger Bracelet trigger condition might be change soon.  From successful Dual dragons to something else like use of bracelet? not sure. but it changed in kr.(6/Sep) 

It would be helpful to gain dps too.

1 hour ago, Fiana said:

all of those future patch that only god know when it'll release in NA, it's didn't change the fact that FM has trash dps right now

Indeed.Thats why I quit play with FM got first nerfed.I am using that for only DC now.Hope they will fix it soon.FM didnt deserve this amount of nerfed.

My thoughts:

- I would not call it "thrash" - it's not THAT bad, it's just simply not THAT great. :)

- FM is not a pure DPS class IMO, it has some utility spells as well (projectile shield, party protection, freezing/rooting the boss if necessary, built-in stun and KD without loosing any important skill). In contrast, the Gunners have nothing except the Alpha Call /reset/ every 5 min. So in terms of DPS, the FM will always be behind (e.g.) the Gunner.

- Me and my friends are sitting at Raven1-3 with the basic legendary and elemental accessories. Most of the time, I outdps the similar-gear BMs, Summoners, WLs, Destroyers, SFs and KFMs. The other classes (Assassin, Gunner, BD) can outDPS me if they know what they're doing. Unfortunately I can't tell anything about high-end gear comparison, it might change everything.

- I agree, FMs needs some love, especially in solo gameplay. Especially that the FM rotation can be complicated and annoying /compared to other classes/. Annoying? -> Lots of boss remove the Burn debuff when they jump, start a phase, etc. :D

- I don't care too much ~10% DPS difference in party play, since we can do so much other things to help out our party members.

- I can't even english, lol

This is what it should be anyway , less risk less reward ! There is no tank-healer-dps thing here as many other classic mmorpg , every class here makes dps but some of them has extras when you compare other classes. Your dps never should be higher than kfm if they re tanking you and wasting their most of time with iframing and you just sit at 16m and dps freely

1 hour ago, shintouzii said:

This is what it should be anyway , less risk less reward ! There is no tank-healer-dps thing here as many other classic mmorpg , every class here makes dps but some of them has extras when you compare other classes. Your dps never should be higher than kfm if they re tanking you and wasting their most of time with iframing and you just sit at 16m and dps freely

Then tell that for WL too.If u r looking sitting away mostly time for me WL is rank 1 about that.Why no1 talks about crazy OP dps WL? Cuz they have team buff.Then no1 blame to WL about their OP DPS in PvE and PvP.

Honestly i main FM and while i would like to see more dps from them, sometimes i dont mind pushing lower dps. IF they give us more dps, my stealing agro is only going to get worse. I steal agro in dungeons a lot of the time and its painful but managable. I would hate to see them give us more dps and then take agro against venomdrake or raven king because of it. We have a gunner class already that gets used for tanking situations cause of their insane dps. At the end of the day i do my part for my party or raid. Pushing out the dps i am able to, giving divine veil when needed for my party in raids, ice sheath and rooting upon request. An Fm can contribute a lot already as we are. 

I think my only complaint for my FM is the KD. Its a two step KD. Launch wait for landing set off KD (Z/Z). Speed of this can be affected by ping and sometimes waisted if someone beats you to the punch before you can press Z again. From what i understand every class KD is instant just one push of a button and KD happens. I dont get why they cant just push Z and once the KD lands it goes off instead of having to press Z again. Its like a big bright neon sign against opponents that reads hey here is my KD go ahead and iframe it before i set it off

Getting back to the subject discussion, I also play a summoner and it makes sense why they might do more damage than an FM. Its not you alone, you have a kitty pushing dps too so the combined might edge the FM. I cant say for sure since my summoner isnt as geared as my FM but she is getting close and i honestly feel she has pushed past my FM in some places of the game despite lower gear and lower AP.

um....people wants FM to have top DPS while having all those sheaths and projectile resist?

Also, in a 6 second battle, if you compare to other classes with True Ascendant Soul, obviously, you will have lower DPS. True cosmic soul is for pro-longed fight. You should try to compare the DPS in a 59 seconds battle.  

what do you want FM to be a god? it doesn't really matter if you slightly do more than normal in dgs or raids since most of them braindead contents but this game based on pvp and this dmg increase buff you want will make fm more broken and noone can defend fm like they are not broken as wl. Instead of dmg increase fm needs some skill rework to get nerf and specially about that wallbang

"2017/12/30 BNS NA/EU Solo DPS Tier List" (reddit) is the database of the DPS of each class with max gear. It is based on screenshots of parse submitted or collected from all classes with max gear. According to this statistic that is collected over the recent patch from a large number of players, the DPS tier is:

1) Sin;

2) KFM;

3) Gun; 4) WL;

5) BM; 6) Sum; 7) BD;

8) Des; 9) SF;

10) FM.

So FM class does have the least DPS, given the scenario of max gear in current NA/EU with decent rotation, latency, and FPS. In addition, FM's awakened dragonchar only has 11.5 x AP damage, so it does not help in a party with soul burn.

some one please tellllll me if my FM has the worst DPS then why do i steal agro and so much find myself face tanking and face blocking on my FM. Seriously i enjoy my FM and i been playing her since the game was released in NA. We could say its because i have the better gear than those in my party but thats not always the case since i run a lot with my clan and many of us are equally geared  if not better geared than myself.

8 minutes ago, LoliDolly said:

some one please tellllll me if my FM has the worst DPS then why do i steal agro and so much find myself face tanking and face blocking on my FM. Seriously i enjoy my FM and i been playing her since the game was released in NA. We could say its because i have the better gear than those in my party but thats not always the case since i run a lot with my clan and many of us are equally geared  if not better geared than myself.

DPS is also decided by skill rotation and ping (ms) to the server. People with all the top gear might still do mediocre DPS because they have bad ping to the game servers.

Archived