gunners bulletstorm is destoryin the game

Miss Twinkle

seriously, this one skill is destroyin the game for everyone in every part of the game.

SSP, people cant do quest because you timed the 3 waves of spawns so gunners can bulletstorm all quest mobs, so others cant get to tag them, when u give them so little health.

Grand havest, Same as SSP, boss little health, gunners one shot them.

6v6s, its stupid they have one skill that can wipe a whole group, and when the group is back up again, thier one skill brainless tab is up again.

PVE group/dungeons, I dont care about, since it helps the group.

I actually dont want it nerfed, I want the devs to rethink how they make events and open world bosses, give them more health so people actually can do their quests

Its not getting nerfed. Not in the damage output, it will be a bit higher even. ?

Gunner is a glasscannon, the dmg is the only thing it has, you can't be serious to expect them nerf that. Tbh, gunner is one of the weekest class, they should rly boost it, since this game is advertised as esport arena game, gunner is trash there. ?

1 hour ago, Sayk said:

Its not getting nerfed. Not in the damage output, it will be a bit higher even. ?

Gunner is a glasscannon, the dmg is the only thing it has, you can't be serious to expect them nerf that. Tbh, gunner is one of the weekest class, they should rly boost it, since this game is advertised as esport arena game, gunner is trash there. ?

Agreed, they should remove the cooldown from bulletstorm *sight*

Archived