Misleading description on Ravenfall - Fix it or make it come true

Kozuki

fUZ3tDw.jpg

Such a description will make unknowing players to think that this super rare outfit drops be obtainable through Khandi Vihar merchant (it DOES NOT), thus missing their chance to bid on it. Would be nice to fix it if NCWest has no plan to make the outfit obtainable through trader to prevent further misleading.

However, if you look at Temple of Eluvium and Scion's Keeps, all of their cosmetic outfits can be gotten through traders, provided you have enough wings and 10-kill achievement of respective bosses (Frostfire weapon from 10 kills of Twin Asura, Conqueror's Weapons and outfits from 10-kill of Iron Conqueror, and Enthralling/Zulia's outfit/hair from 10-kill of Hive Queen). The only exception are cat outfits, but they are all F5-able, making their supply more steadily, even though a bit tad expensive. 

Back to Ravenfall, I think maybe it is better for it to just make it available through trader instead. Together with Ravenfall Mask. Maybe at stricter requirement, like 20 runs of Raven King.

While we are at it, let have Dark Cat outfit set to be F5-able too, since once they drop, only Summoner can use it. 

I know some people prefer the outfit and its mask to stay only in the raid, because it generates good bidding that way, or want their outfit stays rare as they have bid too much on it. However, just like cosmetics from RNG boxes that people hate so much, the drop is RNG (and only once/twice per week), so I prefer it to be more accessible to everyone instead of just a very few lucky individual can afford it.

2 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

The Black Sun outfit has the same problem. And I distinctly remember that it was in the merchant (the one next to Naryu labyrinth entrance) for 140 naryu fragments or something along those lines.

At least Black Sun can be achieved from the box sold by the merchant (if you have insanely good RNG).

2 hours ago, Neog said:

At least Black Sun can be achieved from the box sold by the merchant (if you have insanely good RNG).

My sample of 200+ opened boxes suggest otherwise xD

I don't know what they thought when they took it out from direct sale...

Archived