Returning player - cerulean faction

Korlat

Howdy!

So Im back from taking a break back in 2016, and just starting to sort all the changes out for my main character. Thats when I notice she is in the cerulean order, which is fine by me, but when I quitted in 2016 we could still kill dwagons and do faction ow quests for prestige. I have been reading around that I might be all alone in the world of blue, and so now what? Is is just tough titties Im stuck in the cerulean order unable to really get to do anything pvp oriented in the ow without being a rare spawn and completely overwhelmed by red players? Should I change faction? Is that even possible with such an overwhelming disparity in numbers - in 2016 iirc there was some kind of lock out if one faction had overwhelming numbers. Why did everyone quit cerulean, wtf happened?

TLDR; Back from long hiatus, am cerulean, can I still get ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ done, or do I switch to crimson? Is that possible with these numbers even or is it locked for life.

It actually depends on the server and region you're in, for example, NA Zulia I'd say I've only seen Ceruleans running around doing dailies, farming tokens, etc. and on rare occasions will only spot one to two Crimsons. However, in your case, it might be worth it to change to Crimson.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

if you're good enough crimson folks are all food. if you're good enough at pvp (gold in 1v1) you can wipe the floor with most people ow, even the whales. I'm ceru and I do this mainly just to farm salt, I have a folder full of crimsons being salty and tilted after losing badly to the storyline sin. nonetheless I seem to be the only one doing this, granted all the crimsons in ssp knows me, some hate me, some have no real opinion, and I'm friends with some. for me it's a hobby, but you don't really earn much except respect from those who recognize your above average pvp skills.

I play on the EU server, Jinsoyun.

• 1 month later...
On 9-7-2018 at 1:40 AM, LuIius said:

if you're good enough crimson folks are all food. if you're good enough at pvp (gold in 1v1) you can wipe the floor with most people ow, even the whales. I'm ceru and I do this mainly just to farm salt, I have a folder full of crimsons being salty and tilted after losing badly to the storyline sin. nonetheless I seem to be the only one doing this, granted all the crimsons in ssp knows me, some hate me, some have no real opinion, and I'm friends with some. for me it's a hobby, but you don't really earn much except respect from those who recognize your above average pvp skills.

I play on the EU server, Jinsoyun.

Very cool, gives me hope to continue as blue! The more red the more chance to open world pvp for a wicked gank or being gankt. Love a challange i can not win   

Archived