A problem in farming soulstones and moonstones for PVE players

askar

Hello there..

I just back to the game a month ago and i am liking all the changes and new dungeones and stuff but there is something im struggling with which is getting soulstones..
soulstones are easily farmed by playing PVP but for me i cant play PVP because i dont have a decent PC or a good internet so PVP to me is not an option..
so i tried PVE and the only way you can farm is through SSP,i went to SSP to farm and i couldnt because i cant hit a mob before other players with end game gear kill it..
and they always there i tried entring the SSP at different times and there is always strong players farming so now i dont have any option to farm soulstones and since soulstones is a core item in the game i cant upgrade anything in my gear without using it..

So im suggesting that you invent new PVE ways of farming soulstones for players who dont wanna play PVP and cant contest strong PVE players..you can for example make mushin tower drop soulstones..
Also moonstones is kinda of an issue for me but is far less than soulstones..
both soulstones and moonstones are beyond expensive in the market so spending gold on it is not an option too..
please find a way for us to farm moonstone and soulstones using PVE without being contested by other players..

51 minutes ago, askar said:

what dungeons drop soulstones ?

Basically for gear upgrades you need soulstone crystals which are awarded for any dungeons you do and you can get them from pouches farmed at celestial basin.

Soulstones itself are only used for crafting.

3 hours ago, HateMe said:

Basically for gear upgrades you need soulstone crystals which are awarded for any dungeons you do and you can get them from pouches farmed at celestial basin.

Soulstones itself are only used for crafting.

yeah both of them are hard to get..

i cant farm it in dungeones cause every dungeon will give 1 or 2 max so this is not farming i need at least 800 of those so i need to do 800 runs!! 

also dungeons take at least 10 minutes to finish and finiding parties alone will take a lot of time so im wasting time..

44 minutes ago, askar said:

yeah both of them are hard to get..

i cant farm it in dungeones cause every dungeon will give 1 or 2 max so this is not farming i need at least 800 of those so i need to do 800 runs!! 

also dungeons take at least 10 minutes to finish and finiding parties alone will take a lot of time so im wasting time..

You never need 800 of something at once. I do my dungeons daily, and never run out of materials to upgrade.

39 minutes ago, Milennin said:

You never need 800 of something at once. I do my dungeons daily, and never run out of materials to upgrade.

to upgrade my weapon from raven 1 to 3 i need 40 legendary elements which requiers 1200 soulstones!!

8 minutes ago, askar said:

to upgrade my weapon from raven 1 to 3 i need 40 legendary elements which requiers 1200 soulstones!!

And apart from a minor AP boost, it doesn't add much. No reason to freak out over it and feeling like it must be needed right at this instance, but I guess people forget this is an MMO and isn't meant to be finished within a day or two of gameplay.

10 minutes ago, askar said:

lets be more specific, its 1200soulstones CRYSTALS wich you can get it from dungeons (never bid for more then 1s imo) or for free at celestian basin with peaches

24 minutes ago, askar said:

You buy the legendary elements from dragon express? If you come to forum often, people have already posted calculation on the costs of buying 1 legendary element from different sources. Right now (besides events such as Trove), the cheapest way to get them are from daily special HM store. If you buy 10 at once, it is around 20-21 each (including the fee if you need to buy the HMcoins). In each week, it seems like they appear 3-4 times in daily special HM store. So, if you can wait for 1-2 weeks, you can get more than enough elements to upgrade your weapon. In the meantime, just farm and stock up all the mats for other purposes.

20 minutes ago, Kicca said:

lets be more specific, its 1200soulstones CRYSTALS wich you can get it from dungeons (never bid for more then 1s imo) or for free at celestian basin with peaches

i do all daily dungeons also bid for crystals and still cant afford much,i get around 60 each day if im lucky..

and the peach thing again is too much grind for for 1 crystal..

7 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

You buy the legendary elements from dragon express? If you come to forum often, people have already posted calculation on the costs of buying 1 legendary element from different sources. Right now (besides events such as Trove), the cheapest way to get them are from daily special HM store. If you buy 10 at once, it is around 20-21 each (including the fee if you need to buy the HMcoins). In each week, it seems like they appear 3-4 times in daily special HM store. So, if you can wait for 1-2 weeks, you can get more than enough elements to upgrade your weapon. In the meantime, just farm and stock up all the mats for other purposes.

thats the thing i have all mats all the time but the soulstone crystals always not enough..

10 hours ago, askar said:

i do all daily dungeons also bid for crystals and still cant afford much,i get around 60 each day if im lucky..

and the peach thing again is too much grind for for 1 crystal..

You can get more than 1 crystal from the pouch, if you dont want to invest some time in farming then sadly you have to deal with  the 60 per day from dungeons.

What i would advice as well is dont rush. I myself dont farm anything  just do daily and weekly chalanges on all chars mostly. Also other pve way of getting bound materials ia celestial basin. Soulstones are easy to come by on those pouches as for moonstones naksun is your best bet.

12 hours ago, LaraCrowler said:

The answer in forum is simple, who can farm will be against. They do not want to lose the method of making gold. Send your request to support.

I did send this to the support and they told me to post it here so devs can see it..

1 hour ago, HateMe said:

You can get more than 1 crystal from the pouch, if you dont want to invest some time in farming then sadly you have to deal with  the 60 per day from dungeons.

i bid on every mats box up to 1gold and 50 silvers sometimes i  win them sometimes i dont and its not guaranteed to drop a soulstones crystals .

1 hour ago, Termix said:

You can farm any old lvl 50 dung it chan drop bunch of 10 crystals. For example yeti. You can easy  solo it. Yesterday from solo yeti 15 runs i got like 100+ soulstone crystals.  

thanks termix i will try it today .

8 minutes ago, MantisxD said:

What i would advice as well is dont rush. I myself dont farm anything  just do daily and weekly chalanges on all chars mostly. Also other pve way of getting bound materials ia celestial basin. Soulstones are easy to come by on those pouches as for moonstones naksun is your best bet.

the thing is you always have all mats but the soulstone crystals are not even close to be enough for upgrade and you have to look for it in the market and waste all your gold that you have been farming all week in buying these soulstones is kinda ridiculous..

Go to Celestial Basin and farm peaches,  it costs 500 peaches to buy a mat pouch.  The mat I get the most of from the pouches is the soulstone crystal.  I farm around 20k + peaches each day and then buy 40 pouches and I would easily get 100+ soulstones each day.

For soulstones , I advise you to do the misty woods faction dailies. I know it's really old content, but you can complete all the quests in 15 minutes and you will receive 14 soulstones  ( if you skip the pvp quest ). I complete them myself everyday and I've seen other people do them as well. Although, I consider this to be especially useful only if you are new player and don't have enough dps or time for that matter to complete the soulstone plains quests.

Many might not agree with this method, but I do ,because I'm a new player and because you're basically getting 10 gold worth of soulstones in 15 min, which is equivalent or in many cases even more than what you get from daily dungeon quests.

16 minutes ago, AsunaHyoka said:

For soulstones , I advise you to do the misty woods faction dailies. I know it's really old content, but you can complete all the quests in 15 minutes and you will receive 14 soulstones  ( if you skip the pvp quest ). I complete them myself everyday and I've seen other people do them as well. Although, I consider this to be especially useful only if you are new player and don't have enough dps or time for that matter to complete the soulstone plains quests.

Many might not agree with this method, but I do ,because I'm a new player and because you're basically getting 10 gold worth of soulstones in 15 min, which is equivalent or in many cases even more than what you get from daily dungeon quests.

You can also complete a few of the quests in SSP, excluding th main one for the pigs and manes, the kill 7 elites,  kill the one in camp are fairly easy to do without getting involved in too much PVP.

Archived