Forums

few questions about blademaster

Saiyun

Hello, I have not played blade and soul for too long time and I remember that my favorite class was Blademaster. Here and there I tried to find information about current blademaster and most of them were saying that now fire build is far greater than lighting build, after reading this I was kind of disappointed because I loved lighting build more than fire (visually). But those sources were 6~ month old. I would like to know if there have been any changes to lighting build since then? and how is lighting bm right now? will I be kicked/ not welcomed in party if I use lighting build?

Fire is ahead of lightning at the moment (around 10% more dps), but lightning is still very viable.

There were recent changes in KR that gave a small buff to lightning BMs while Blade Call is up, as well as more focus regen when you use Lunar Slash (tab).

And no you won't be kicked from parties for choosing lightning; this goes for any class nowadays tbh. Ice FMs/Shadow DES/Earth SF for example are also common noawadays and other people don't really care as long as you play well with it.

Lightning is harder than Fire, thats what people will tell you if u ask them. Ofc you can play Lightning BM and it does quite a lot of damage if you have lower ping and know how to anti cancel. I myself love my Fire BM and also have friends who play Lightning BM without any problems ;)

So stay with your favourite element get the right gear for it and enjoy the game!!!

Archived