Forums

BNS dungeon matching system

XxXA

hello I have a serious problem with the dungeon matching system and other players have the same problem. I have 1030 ap hm 11 and chooses me players for example dangeon
 For example Holow heart hm lv 8-9-10 who do not have dps on this dunegon do not even have a basic set pve and this is a very serious problem for all bns players and immediately such a player with the
the weakest player gets the leader suddenly in the party  gets the leader and does not let us leave party in lobby. we have to wait for the system to find the remaining players and throw us into the dungeon we lost time for such games, please change this system to match the level of Hm lv or match players to the level of ap please change this because you can not play

1 hour ago, XxXA said:

hello I have a serious problem with the dungeon matching system and other players have the same problem. I have 1030 ap hm 11 and chooses me players for example dangeon
 For example Holow heart hm lv 8-9-10 who do not have dps on this dunegon do not even have a basic set pve and this is a very serious problem for all bns players and immediately such a player with the
the weakest player gets the leader suddenly in the party  gets the leader and does not let us leave party in lobby. we have to wait for the system to find the remaining players and throw us into the dungeon we lost time for such games, please change this system to match the level of Hm lv or match players to the level of ap please change this because you can not play

This is an old issue. Was discussed many times, but was never solved. And the thing is, devs will never fix it, so we need to deal with it.

13 hours ago, Sayk said:

Its called make your own party. You don't lfp unless you either don't have gear for premade and get kicked or you can carry others and don't mind doing that. Stop QQ. ?

this will be quote from other topic

"... this game is becoming more and more hard for new comers now days, the community is just extremely toxic no chance for newbies to get their stuff, old players in dungeons now ask for 1.1k for stuff that only need 900ap and from IF and above is basically impossible for newbies..."

"community is just extremely toxic" - so true, of course this is because massive amount of idiots in this game (I'm sometimes unfairly rude, because someone irritated me before) and to prevent this other people make hilarious ap request creating party in f8 like 1,2k ap - on my main have aransu+ss & VT badge, hepta gems, awaked accessory from bt, everything in offense and still have 1150ap

but yes with this char I don't have problem to find a party but with my alts - that all have reven3 and all BT gear but not stage 10 and only hexa gems because don't want sending gems every time I change character - it is relay hard to find party for higher dung then NS - end at the end often I do more dmg then people with better gear because I know dungeon...

conclusion - hmmmy

we can not fully blame people for kicking weaker players and for sure we can not change this if system of this game is so broken that we can only judge someone looking on broken f2

but for sure we can blame for this lazy developers who not only don't work at improvements for us but don't work even at removing all bugs of this game (I don't know if they work at all - counting money from f10 doesn't count)

People need to beat it out of their heads that hardest content is supposed to be within their reach after one month of playing. VT and SK are epic raids, not ordinary ones. And certain ordinary ones, people want to run more easily, hence the steep AP curve. I get the feeling that most of the people nowadays have warped expectations when it comes to korean mmo grinders based on WoW and such. Korean mmorpgs are notorious for their grind and tiered content.

10 hours ago, SemajLian said:

this will be quote from other topic

"... this game is becoming more and more hard for new comers now days, the community is just extremely toxic no chance for newbies to get their stuff, old players in dungeons now ask for 1.1k for stuff that only need 900ap and from IF and above is basically impossible for newbies..."

Nonsense, it does not get harder for new players just because people make higher ap requirements. There have been so many cost reductions and gear that older players spent a year getting is given free from the story nowadays. People have it much easier getting decent gear to do most of the content and people raising the ap requirements is a direct result of that.

It's easy to get 1k ap now so of course most people make parties for 1.1k. Running dungeons is for most players a daily routine and wanting to do that with others who have equal gear to have a smooth run is only normal. Yeah, many dungeons can be done with less what is asked for but if you do it as daily routine you don't want to do it slower than you have to. And there is no reason to complain about it, you can do the dungeon with 900ap? Nothing stops you from creating your 900 ap party. So why people still complain? Because they want to be carried by better geared players, that's the only reason people complain about ap requirements. Seriously you people need to get it out of your head that you should be able to run everything just because you hit max lvl.

like I said in my conclusion we can not blame people but we can and we should developers who doing nothing

all work they do is copy from KR version then cut some stuff that would be nice for us but they need to put more work to implement this, then translate and then paste

AP is grate example of this - with elemental accessory and all skill modificators  ap is maybe 1/3 of our dmg
I seen people with raven 9 half new triangle gem second half octagonal and rest was solak accessory and msp soul shield but they have more ap then me on my main

Really simple implementation instead ap lest give us equipment points offense and defense - yes this is some work for developers - the need write to all eq parts kind of number that represent power of this eq, and then instead of ap show us sum of all this number from eq

PS - ap is grate example that dev doing nothing to improve this game not that they only copy paste from KR - for this grate example is game optimization or lack of it when people who playing on both servers say that there they don't have problems with all bugs that we have

@SemajLian Actually in EU most party leaders do check your stats and will kick you if all you have is the AP requirement and lack everything else. They will most likely not kick you if you're 50ap (even 70ap) short from the requirement, but have say stage 6-10 bt jewels, awakened soul and a decent raven weapon (maxed out bracelet goes without saying).

On 3/4/2018 at 4:47 AM, XxXA said:

For example Holow heart hm lv 8-9-10 who do not have dps on this dunegon do not even have a basic set pve

Its not a "matching system" its a "Hey this person queued up for a dng, heres a list of people looking for that dng" it doesn't base it on gear or ap or anything its a list of people who hit "LFP" its a queue, not a matching system. :facepalm:

On 05.03.2018 at 12:52 PM, MassiveEgo said:

People need to beat it out of their heads that hardest content is supposed to be within their reach after one month of playing. 

True, takes 1.5-2 months to get from lvl 1 to vt gear. ?

From 2 years ago i think i already suggest to actually match whatever the daily dungeons with whatever player have.. say HM lvl.. so say HM9 will only get HM9 dungeon in their daily list and so on.  But What we have so far is pretty much nothing. Increasing daily is good and nice as there are always at least 3 that one can finish, but since all dailies are displayed in daily window, one cannot prevent fresh out story new player to que to Hollow's Heart or Drowning Deeps.  That is natural human behavior to "seek" new things and should not be frowned upon.

When that happen, the choice is either ask them to leave nicely, tank with/teach or do with any remaining players.  or leave and reform party.  I did so far the three formers and rarely do the 4th except when 2 or more people disconnected.

Archived