Character alteration

cookietvlove

i really dont like my character im lvl 46 summoner it took me 2 days to get where i am now should i just make a new character same class and same race or should i beg people to buy me a character alteration cause im poor and stupid and have no job?

I WANNA SEND ALL MY  TO MY SELF BUT THAT COST MONEY AND I DONT GOT SH**

Character alteration vouchers aren't cheap, so I doubt anyone would buy you one of those. Kinda seems like a waste on a character that low.

I'd say save your current appearance with the photo thingy, then delete and create new. You only played 2 days and don't have anything to lose besides quest gear.

Alternatively push through to 55 and buy a voucher once you can afford it (with HM coin), but that'll take some time of course.

1 minute ago, Stacey Banks said:

Character alteration vouchers aren't cheap, so I doubt anyone would buy you one of those. Kinda seems like a waste on a character that low.

I'd say save your current appearance with the photo thingy, then delete and create new. You only played 2 days and don't have anything to lose besides quest gear.

Alternatively push through to 55 and buy a voucher once you can afford it (with HM coin), but that'll take some time of course.

i wanna at least send all of my cats gears to my new character but that takes alot of money

4 minutes ago, cookietvlove said:

i wanna at least send all of my cats gears to my new character but that takes alot of money

Aww, that sucks, those stamps can cost quite a bit. I guess you should stick with your Summo for now and change looks at a later point, otherwise you waste gold/money for sending cat cosmetics around.

Just now, Stacey Banks said:

Aww, that sucks, those stamps can cost quite a bit. I guess you should stick with your Summo for now and change looks at a later point, otherwise you waste gold/money for sending cat cosmetics around.

wait is my cat gear just attached to my character or my cat

4 hours ago, cookietvlove said:

wait is my cat gear just attached to my character or my cat

Cat items, like costumes for characters, can either be bound to the character or bound to account, which makes it possible to mail them to another character with stamps from the shop.

You have to look at the tooltip for each of your cat costumes, it'll tell you what type it is. It'll also tell you, how many stamps it needs to mail.

If you have costumes from the shop, they are probably worth to mail around. However, maybe buying it new is cheaper than all the stamps. Check that!

If you only have costumes from the marketplace, it's probably cheaper to buy those again for a few gold later.

Archived