Outfits

SupaKlab

There are so many outfits in this game and some of the same ones that have been on the HM store since the beginning are still on there. Update it for the love of the HM store. You're losing so much money. I think it would be a good idea, if we aren't updating the HM store, to add an old outfit for a limited time to the HM store every two weeks with new outfits. Another chance for those that weren't playing when a specific outfit came out to get that outfit again. I don't think its fair to those people especially those that were paying for premium.

Just a thought. I'm tired of looking at the showroom for outfits that seemingly don't even exist. 

13 hours ago, SupaKlab said:

There are so many outfits in this game and some of the same ones that have been on the HM store since the beginning are still on there. Update it for the love of the HM store. You're losing so much money. I think it would be a good idea, if we aren't updating the HM store, to add an old outfit for a limited time to the HM store every two weeks with new outfits. Another chance for those that weren't playing when a specific outfit came out to get that outfit again. I don't think its fair to those people especially those that were paying for premium.

Just a thought. I'm tired of looking at the showroom for outfits that seemingly don't even exist. 

That's cause as of late, NC been hiding the coolest outfits behind these money grab events like the RNG boxes in game as of now or Trove. That and also NC been putting out some extremely shitty events. Like the blood valentines open world pvp event for a true heart that gives you +1 boss ap and some pink aura. NC has gotten extremely lazy and careless.

Players have asked countless times for NC to have faster outfit rotations and to renew regularly their cosmetics stock in the HM store, to not sell the very same 5 outfits/adornments again and again and yet again in today's specials, but they dont do it. Their loss, for what I am concerned. I would buy outfits, but they aren't there. I would buy hairs, but they usually come paired with an outfit I don't like, so I don't. As for trove... that's just 2-3 outfits to get each time, which you might like or not, if you spend enough money and you have enough luck. Personally, I gave up on the whole outfit matter. 

A long time ago, we could vote for the costume we wanted see again in F10. Well, they found a better way to milk. The best looking ones or costumes you want most can be found in rng chests and trove.

And we see some in daily specials now. But they put the same costume 3-4x inside instead of switching it. They sell costume and his parts separatly. They raised it up from 499 to 799 (+199 each part). So, not much cheaper and nothing special.

I doubt, they will add the old ones often in F10. Or permanently. Then, no one would buy the "new" "great" recolor version of it.

16 hours ago, YungBlaze said:

That's cause as of late, NC been hiding the coolest outfits behind these money grab events like the RNG boxes in game as of now or Trove. That and also NC been putting out some extremely shitty events. Like the blood valentines open world pvp event for a true heart that gives you +1 boss ap and some pink aura. NC has gotten extremely lazy and careless.

This is so true and soooooo sucky cause im already limited on what i can spend on a game. However every once in a while i have money i can spend and do buy some of the boxes but i think im done now after this current rng box event. I wanted so bad to get the red raider outfit bought 50 rng boxes and rip. Lol funny thing is i would expect to get a few decent things like oils or jewels or elements or....from it but instead all i mostly got was soulstones which are easy to grind and some of those crafting rare elements lol like wtf i have those coming out my ears already. I didnt even get any of the other outfit. I did get like 18 cryptos or whatever you call them and i was able to get some useful stuff but these rng boxes were the worst experience i ever had. I have bought a stack of ten rng boxes in the past and gotten more from them than this latest stack of 50 and can think of better ways i could have spent my waisted money lol. If they had put the red raider into the store i would have been all over that instead of the rng boxes.

Yea IKR!....I got a $50 visa gift card from a friend last week and was ready to spend it on Ncoin for the 03.02 outfit rotation...but turns out...nothing good. But lucky I just found out EA has 75% discount off their games. So I got Titan Fall 2, ME:A instead. Good stuff. 

TBH, only 2 different outfits per rotation...and bi weekly.... is just....lame

Archived