-Extreme Faction Imbalances-

Bizarre

I came back to the game a little over a month ago, but when I tried to do Skypetal Plains quests for soulstones again I realized I was the ONLY CRIMSON PERSON THERE. For the most part the Cerulean ignored me if I let them be, but once I get a juicy amount of points they ambush me, and I'm not allowed to kill certain mobs because they need them for quests. Ceruleans have basically both channels to themselves with no competition. I try to do the quests there with my guildies but the people there often chase us and kill us for points. If we manage to take the area while nobody is around, then when the main bosses spawn in the middle, like 50 cerulean switch channels and kill it in seconds. We can never kill our boss in time, and then the switching ceruleans hunt us down. 

Not being able to take advantage of this valuable resource is really frustrating, especially since I really like my guild and don't want to switch sides to be able to accomplish anything there. My whole guild feels this way, but we can't move the guild because of the costs to level up a new guild. I realize there are other ways to get soulstones, but on the weekend if gives moonstones too. 

Will NCsoft do anything about this? Or is it just something we all silently accept and live with? I can't be the only one who feels this way.

Thank you for reading. :(

4 hours ago, Bizarre said:

Will NCsoft do anything about this? Or is it just something we all silently accept and live with? I can't be the only one who feels this way.

Thank you for reading. :(

you know the main problem whit factions is that force you to pvp and most people dont like it( just look at the poor state of arena,battlegrounds,etc).

-i dont wanna get raped by a whale= join dominating faction

-pvp sucks for whatever reason = join dominating faction

and we can make a infinite list of reason why that happend,belive me BnS will never will back to the days where misty woods and SSP was war zones.

In the end dont matter what changes NC try on pvp related content wont appeal to pve players

Agreed. As Cerulean in EU I can't even touch the ground in SSP.
I don't understand how excluding half the playerbase from profitable content is acceptable.

Suggestion:
Limit the chests and prestige one can get in there per day.
This will give more people a chance of getting some profit, without overflowing the materials in game.

7 hours ago, Trilioh said:

Agreed. As Cerulean in EU I can't even touch the ground in SSP.
I don't understand how excluding half the playerbase from profitable content is acceptable.

Suggestion:
Limit the chests and prestige one can get in there per day.
This will give more people a chance of getting some profit, without overflowing the materials in game.

it's been implemented in shape of moonstone which only available at weekend and prestige point you can get also nerfed.  Basically need to work harder there, competing with aransu gunslingers and whales which kills mobs in seconds.

The hard fix for faction imbalance condition is unfortunately an auto balance like what we have in FPS game, but then this does not solve problem whether people wants to go to do war on SSP or not.

23 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

it's been implemented in shape of moonstone which only available at weekend and prestige point you can get also nerfed.  Basically need to work harder there, competing with aransu gunslingers and whales which kills mobs in seconds.

The hard fix for faction imbalance condition is unfortunately an auto balance like what we have in FPS game, but then this does not solve problem whether people wants to go to do war on SSP or not.

THe biggest problem here is that factions are clan bound, if they were simply character bound, there would be a much more healthier balance. Now after all this time sadly nothing you do will balance that anymore.

Archived