Suggestion : more options for legendary elements/Jewels

RagingPhenix

As a long term player I know all too well the pain that is legendary elements and jewels; so at first i was very happy at the cost reductions however there seems to be a major flaw with the new system. The flaw being that you need 50 jewels powder or element powder to transmute the elements/jewels you need to buy a legendary element/jewel. Even buying every weapon/accessory drop to salvage it still takes too long gather.

So here are 2 ideas to resolve the situation, in hopes that the dev team will take them into consideration :

1- bring back the 20G option but at a reduced cost of 15G; considering it costs 2.50G to transmute the 5 elements/jewels plus soulstones 15G seems fair.

2- elder dragon elements/jewels still have a fairly decent chance of being transmuted and are currently useless. Make them rewarding by allowing players to purchase their legendary elements/jewels for 1 elder dragon element/jewel and 10G.

33 minutes ago, Lyenz said:

maybe they can add to basin merchant

lol this is a good idea but omgosh i started twitching when you said basin merchant because i know all to well ncsoft would go with this idea put it as option with basin merchant then say make the person farm 10k peaches for one jewel or element.

9 hours ago, LoliDolly said:

lol this is a good idea but omgosh i started twitching when you said basin merchant because i know all to well ncsoft would go with this idea put it as option with basin merchant then say make the person farm 10k peaches for one jewel or element.

Even 10k is lot. 5k is more reasonable.

even if you can farm the powders rly quick the market prices of SS is killing it your total coast for 5 elements option is 29 gold right now and the 30SS option is around 35 gold. bringing back 20G option is a must . and if they want rly to reduce coast they should soldly reduce it like from 20 to 10 or whatever or making actual effective farming method for other requirements like_SSP new area or increasing SSP channels to 10 at least   since 2 top geared players can delete all mobs in 2-3 sec . as old player since the release and even before i had never thought about keeping powders since inventory space is needed for new outfits and mats. . in the next coming patch they rly should Compensate the damage they did with greater events , reductions aside of the p2w events .  OR well they gonna lose at least 15% of their player base and even more in coming future 

The thing is now, besides trove or f10 cash shop, getting elements has become too time-consuming. I don't know if NCwest/soft is really intending to strong-arm people into cashing in or not, but at least it really LOOKS that way at the current state, which is not good.

I'm an old player, thus although annoyed as I am, I can cope with this change (I'm not very geared but at least I have some gears to do dungeons with.)

I can't imagine how hard it would be to new players though, they don't have gears to begin with, so farming Basin and dungeons is gonna be a real challenge.  

Archived