Lyn Gunner

NightRain

I think the Lyn Gunner is BS they are apart of every dam class why does it have to be a Gunner also that is going to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up all Gunners and then Lyns who want to be Gunners buy a lvl 50 ticket to get and not know there skills it is Bullshit and why can't we have a Jin Summer like the Lyns  it is ok I am fading away from the Game a lot because of a lot of this BS and crap I found another Game I am a Whale I think BNS is coming ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ out of there asses and trying to please everyone it is BS and crap

Hi. Your rant is incorrect.

Jin is the race with the most classes.

Before Lyn got gunner, Lyn and Gon both had the least amount.

Gunner now makes Lyn equal to everyone else except Jin

Gon now has the least and will most likely get the next class.

Jin however, remains the race with the most classes.

Have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, NightRain said:

I think the Lyn Gunner is BS they are apart of every dam class why does it have to me a Gunner also that is going to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up all Gunners and then Lyns who want to be Gunners buy a lvl 50 ticket to get and not know there skills it is Bullshit

dont assume that everyone is like that. I have a level 55 gunslinger already and either im going to race change her or im going to just make a new one using my character slot and level her up casually for the fun of it. Lyns are not apart of "every class", that is the same as saying there are lyn sins, lyn destroyers etc. Yes ok lyn BD and BM are similar except for a few skills that make them apart. Lyn and jin do share wl...as a matter of fact the only two classes a lyn has on its own is the summoner and the bd but again in my opinion there is a lot of similarities to the BD and BM (i speak from the knowledge of having both a BD and BM). 

I do believe that maybe only giving gunslinger to Lyn on top of the already gunslinger jin and yun was not fair to the gon. Gunslinger probably would have been a better class to give all the way across the board to every race. Saying that Lyn are a part of every class in the game tho, it feels more like you have a passionate hate for the lyn race -shrugs- 

1 minute ago, Showta said:

Hi. Your rant is incorrect.

Jin is the race with the most classes.

Before Lyn got gunner, Lyn and Gon both had the least amount.

Gunner now makes Lyn equal to everyone else except Jin

Gon now has the least and will most likely get the next class.

Jin however, remains the race with the most classes.

Have a nice day.

I completely agree with this

Get, over, it. It's nothing special about it, it got moved to lyns just like elin gunner off tera so what?

They still have the same animations and skills. Still will have broken damage till the nerfs move in.

You talkin bout the level 50 thing in the cash shop? That has 0 things to do with gunner lyns! Not only that i'm sure the majority of the community didn even use the FREE 50 was got back in december and are waiting for lyn gunner to come just to use it like I am.

Lol I just seen the most dumbest thing ever. Being able to spend money on a race change or 50 voucher now makes you a whale lmao. More like most of us that can afford to buy things no matter what even it is something on a game actually work an actual job and not live in mommy's basement. I guess being able to spend money on a movie though it could have been used on more important things is being a whale too because you know it is something you like to do, the same as playing a game lol.

7 hours ago, Dad said:

What....? Now you're just saying stuff.

How is adding a free class for money?

Because known and undeniable fact is that so called "loli" classes generate the most profit. Simply cause people find the, cute, make them as small as little rats. Like it or not, those are the money makers.

As for the "jin summoner" someone mentioned above, NO, lyns are tied to summoners based on the story, if they did that the whole story wouldnt make any sense anymore.

22 hours ago, NightRain said:

and only Whales are able to do this not a lot of people got to Blow 1k in Mommies CC to win

so im a whale cause i buy a race change voucher. This is good to know i always thought of myself as a minnow but ok whatever you say and if i was spending money from my moms cc i would have to dig up her grave. Even if she had a cc that i could pop out of her grave,  i dont think i will do that she might smack me around and haunt me for the rest of my life.

I dont get why people think that when someone spends money they are automatically a whale. Its a one time deal that may take me couple months to save the money to get the a race change voucher. I already barely can make the cost of premium and some months i have to skip that too. I am on disability so i have to plan how and when i can spend money on this game and its mostly just for fashion or stuff like race change or character alteration. I refuse to spend money to make gold in the game since i can make my own gold doing DC and Weeklies on all my characters. I refuse to blow money i dont have to get ahead. 

15 hours ago, HateMe said:

Because known and undeniable fact is that so called "loli" classes generate the most profit. Simply cause people find the, cute, make them as small as little rats. Like it or not, those are the money makers.

You are right about this i love cute stuff so that is what sells me in games. In games i have played i have noticed a trend towards Kawaii.  I wont use the "Loli" word cause thats not how i see my lyns or Elins when i played tera. I love Neko and animal ears and tails and plus the cutest dresses and stuff are made for them. I dont do the whole smexi, sexy, slutty thing. However you are right cute will sell and just so you know not all of us lyn are about making the smallest of them either. 

21 hours ago, ClassicMan said:

Lol I just seen the most dumbest thing ever. Being able to spend money on a race change or 50 voucher now makes you a whale lmao. More like most of us that can afford to buy things no matter what even it is something on a game actually work an actual job and not live in mommy's basement. I guess being able to spend money on a movie though it could have been used on more important things is being a whale too because you know it is something you like to do, the same as playing a game lol.

This ^is absolutely correct. I spend money on something i enjoy if i have the money and BnS is one of them.

Archived