Can someone please be my friend?

Zenyanna

I'm everyone's friend, and I'll be yours too.^^

Well, I'd like to think I'm everyone's friend, but can't always get them to be friends with me. Hehe

A lot of people will tell you that a lot of this game is gonna be in lobbies and instanced dungeons. During "Weekly Challenge" raids like SJF, FAS, and DKV (Snowjade Fortress, Fallen Aransu School, Dawn of Khanda Vihar), you'll interact with larger groups of people other than just hanging out in populated quest hubs/towns. During special or Holiday events, you'll encounter a lot of people, as well, like in the current one. The current one kind of sucks, as it is pvp-oriented, and even with people being civil and trying to keep some semblance of order, like with actual lines at the Pinchy's "Wheel of Fate", we still have trolls and toxic butt-lords trying to give everyone a hard time.

Other than that, join a clan, even if it's a "social clan", and you'll find people to mingle with.

B&S isn't always a fun game, if you can even still call it a game, but it has its moments. I'm not going to lie to you and try to sell you a "lemon", because it is what it is - another mmorpg, with people, good AND bad.

Still I hope you enjoy your stay with us and find the fun you're looking for.^^

On 2/26/2018 at 5:40 PM, Zenyanna said:

The game is fun but its just so lonely. I'd really like to have a friend that can also help me if I have any questions and maybe to just chat in general. Its what I love about mmorpgs the most.

i totally agree. i hardly found any friend idk if theyre being ignorance or wut.

anyway, I've created new LINE community group chat for all NA players. Newbie are also welcomed.

here's the link if ure interested : http://line.me/R/ti/g/0YGG2jG3mRE

3 minutes ago, Heline Kyra said:

i totally agree. i hardly found any friend idk if theyre being ignorance or wut.

anyway, I've created new LINE community group chat for all NA players. Newbie are also welcomed.

here's the link if ure interested : http://line.me/R/ti/g/0YGG2jG3mRE

This is your 3rd post advertising this little LINE group. 

Archived