Some Lyn-related features that I think should be added to Tailor Shop

Kozuki

You know Dreamland head adornment? it will hide Lyn ears when equipped. Some another head adornment (High Fidelity, Shangri-la...) also hide Lyn ears. In future, even Dreamland outfit will hide the tail, according to a patch note. The outfit itself already has a tail, and it looks weird if there are two tails.

So it is possible for NCSoft to hide Lyn ears/tail. Just that if they are in the mood of doing so or not.

Thus, I suggest to add the function to hide Lyn tail on customize-able outfits, and Lyn ears on a customize-able head adornment. It will help fight some clipping situations, or just that someone prefer to not have a Lyn with only Lyn ear/tail, or without both.

Another suggestion is related to Summoner's Cat. There are several Cat Tailor Shop in the game, and it is a hassle to visit them when you feel want to change your kitty's appearance. Since the function is already there, I suggest to just add it to Tailor Shop/Showroom, allowing cat-lover to change appearance of their cat everywhere and everytime. Also, NCSoft should consider to normalize cat-appearance change cost, as some cat skin even costs 15g, which I believed to be a KR price where gold is more inflated than in NA/EU. Maybe tie it to premiumship where it only costs one copper per change.

Archived