Forums

I will quit play just abouy mushin's floor 20 and tower infinity

thieve

Both of them made me cancer...I wanna play a game not a learn rocket science....But if u r whale with full gear they r not a problem with pet guard shield and insane dmg boost from soul etc etc...

Why this game made for this much for only whales can do????There is tons of tons games doesn't  wants "this much" to be whale at game market? Why the almost whole korean games like that?

I know now many ppl maybe will say nooo they r easy just do some mechanics bla bla.No folks.. There is no mechanics at all.Look at that ranks for them.Ppl clearing them in seconds...All u need to be a whale thats all.Mechanics is just made for forcing to u be whale.Give more and more and more money then u can play without any mechanics at all...

If you want to go TOI, must use ascendants pvp wpn and beluga shields. Very high CDEF too.

I was struggle hard at 70th floor with no pvp wpn. 300ms+ ping BM somemore.

But then I get my ascendants and beluga shields. All good to go till above 75th. Still really hard and stressing for me due to bad bad ping.

Though the prize ain't that bad. 10 sacred orb/10 SS is nice regular reward.

NC doesn't listen to a damn thing you people complain about. If you really want to make a strong statement to these people you hit them where it matters most. Their pockets, stop spending your money with them and hurt their sales. That's how you make a statement.

Point of gear progression is having bigger DPS and faster clear time on PvE content and better winning chance in PvP content. What is the point of having better gear when you cannot make your grind a more comfortable experience?

If you feel Mushin Floor 20/ToI is too hard for you to grind for badge (I don't really know what else you want to grind from them), you can just do daily challenges for a month and get the badge through Solar Energy. Do it on two characters if you need more badges, since the badge box are trade-able.

If you need purple badge, grind gold to buy tokens. Compared to green/blue badges, they are dirt cheap.

If it is about the latest lime badge, nothing but try to waste two tickets per day. Gonna take you a while if you cannot reach high floor of ToI. Or just wait for it become trade-able in Summer.

12 hours ago, thieve said:

Both of them made me cancer...I wanna play a game not a learn rocket science....But if u r whale with full gear they r not a problem with pet guard shield and insane dmg boost from soul etc etc...

Why this game made for this much for only whales can do????There is tons of tons games doesn't  wants "this much" to be whale at game market? Why the almost whole korean games like that?

I know now many ppl maybe will say nooo they r easy just do some mechanics bla bla.No folks.. There is no mechanics at all.Look at that ranks for them.Ppl clearing them in seconds...All u need to be a whale thats all.Mechanics is just made for forcing to u be whale.Give more and more and more money then u can play without any mechanics at all...

I will say this if you are f2p player forget and dont even bother about dungs top list in mmos. Those who pay will always be above everyone else because thata how designed it is so they can feel good about themself with that gear.  Otherwise they wouldnt have purpose to spend money on game. Same goes for 6v6. I am also f2p player who spends some money but staying more on f2p path. And i just try to get to tops just to get those weekly rewords and season rewords even if its lowest ones but everything counts as f2p player and adds up if you have more alts.

As for mechanica yes higher dmg can pass it but for every dung you still need to have proper gear or play perfectly with your char. Dont expect to be able to do every dung after finishing story. Also big problem for a lot of ppl is ping. Korea have godly ping so dungeons mechanics are made with those ping in mind not ours that for whole continent we have only 1 server and those who live far from it suffers most and those who live closes bennefits most.

And you always have option to quit.

I play for fun only not to be in tops or anything it gets frustrading some times and i dont even bother with newest dungs even if i have gear to do it :)

14 hours ago, thieve said:

"there is no mechanics at all", i don't think there is no mechanics, if you do mecanics correctly you should be able to clear f20, i remenber back when it just came out and i had 820ap, it was enough to do it in 5min as a kfm.

And if you want to compete on infinity tower's ladder you obviously have to be geared and knows a little bit about pvp combos and matchups.

16 hours ago, thieve said:

Technically you can easily chesse thru TOI up to floor 45-50 in just PVe gear, with just raven stage 3. If you know how to play your class. Floor 40 is more than enough for farming for the badge.

Outlaw island is not that hard. but you do need gear for it.

Mushin floor 20 is easy if you know the mech. Everyone has to learn its mech when it was first released. After you beat mushin floor 100+ time, you can kill it with your eye closed. However, if you want to get ranked, you do need gears and some cheesy method.

TOI is different. You have to take advantage of the countdown (5 seconds) in the beginning to either chain stuns/CC/root them and put all your damage into them. This is the only way to keep moving up your rank. (You have to beat the opponent as well as the clock because you don't want to drag for too long in each floor.)

Mushin F20 has mechanics that you need to deal with, when you are below certain gear level. That's the same for everyone. If you want to play a game to relax and not to study rocket science, then don't do F20. Before I geared up, I could only get to F19 but can't beat it. After I geared up I can insta-gib it with my ult, but I still can't be F20. I choose not to learn the mechanics but I don't go and whine about it. Just because you are lazy, doesn't mean the game needs to change.

The whole notion that only whales can do is wrong. Everyone can do it, you just choose to want to be lazy, but don't have the gear for it, and therefore needed something to blame.

Now if you want to keep saying "there are no mechanics, look at the whales", then quit and go play another game. I was going to suggest Tetris but that's probably too "rocket science" for you as well.

Did you get your tax return yet? Wanna beat anything(or anyone) in the game with no effort? Make a gunner and spend 2000 dollars on the next trove. If you spend it right, you can blow away anything and everything in mere seconds or less. Don't believe me? Look at ToI leaderboards! Problem solved!

vor 22 Stunden schrieb thieve:

About the F20 part: Are u kidding me? xD Yungsang is only mechanic x') You don't even need a raven weapon to kill him :'D I do the F20 daily everyday and I'm not a whale xD I don't even have BT accessoires, so just watch guides and learn the mechs xD Before I've got my first kill I've needed about 2 hours for the fight, but now I know every mechanic and animation and it's pretty easy ;)

About ToI: I never look at the rankings, but yeah I think the end floor is only whalecontent^^

Also all this new dungeons are only for whales, which is really sad. I think what they did with our stats at the poharanevent could be a nice option for future dungeons, so that everyone could get the chance to do this dungeons and not only 5-10% of the players. But this won't happen, because then you don't need to be a whale anymore and nobody would spend money on the trove anymore and this would mean -> rip BnS :'D

For toi you dont need any gear. You just can not reach floor 100 but you can get rewards from early stages. And reward difference is not really that huge between floor 40 or 80 etc. Even my alt that have only mainstory quest gear can reach floor 40 in toi. 

Toi RNG hates me. For the past several months I can not progress past floor 63 because every time it's either a KFM or BM that kick the living hell out of me. I ran it 5 times tonight trying out different tactics. floor 63 2 KFM 1 BM, floor 61 BM. like my third round I got a destro on round 4 that put me in a stun lock and just owned my ass into the ground. It's getting to the point I just run it for the 3 wins and call it good.. I want to progress but it's pretty obvious I never will at this rate. 

1 hour ago, DirectorTseng said:

Toi RNG hates me. For the past several months I can not progress past floor 63 because every time it's either a KFM or BM that kick the living hell out of me. I ran it 5 times tonight trying out different tactics. floor 63 2 KFM 1 BM, floor 61 BM. like my third round I got a destro on round 4 that put me in a stun lock and just owned my ass into the ground. It's getting to the point I just run it for the 3 wins and call it good.. I want to progress but it's pretty obvious I never will at this rate. 

Basically for the higher floors you need PVP gear and not PVE, that will help a lot. But dont worry too much, KR got a TOI nerf and most likely we will get that aswel with one of the coming patches.

3 hours ago, DirectorTseng said:

The Faster you kill the More Floors you will rise, If you can't kill specific floor then either try rise higher then that floor or lower. 

PvP gear is good, But you won't rise very high with PvP gear. With Enough Experiance there you can just go Full PvE. PvP gear only more forgiving on mistakes you make but in exchange you are slower in finishing floor, With PvE gear one Mistake and your deleted, especially on high floors but in exchange in completing floor faster. 

You just need practice there. If you having problems against a specific class, Go to Trail Arena and practice against that class. 

Those bots are more stupid then you think. They don't press their skills freely, You just need to observe. For Example You press block KFM will jump on you and does his combos, If you block BM will pull you, If you SB/TD FM will instantly go to ice Tab , It feels likey you both pressed at the same time. Unless you cc fm and keep it cced. If your on low HP and you fighting sin all you need to do is CC sin and run far away from him and he will not attack you, untill you go in his range. and you can eat dumpling. For Ranges If you jump around keeping Distance from BD/Destro they will spin in same place untill they die, If your Range and fighting BM, again you can keep attacking non stop he will start blocking 24/7 while you move around to his back while he still blocking front, Easy kill. ect ect ect, All classes there have errors, every single one, So you need to observe because they encounter and counter different classes differently. So take it easy learn every class you are against, observe how different class reacts to your skills used, make strategy, And once you learn slow way, then you start making strategy how to kill it as fast, without taking damage back or avoiding as little as possible. While highly geared character can deadbrain mode burst to high level floors, You with below that kind of gear using strategy can reach same floor, And then that high geared player who never bothered learning anything because gear carried eventually gets stuck on floors he can't pass, And you can beat at least couple floors or so higher with lower gear and strategy. ofc higher floor 90-100 enemies becomes more smarter, but not that much, (Unless you are highly geared Gunner, Then you just Tab all the way to 100 with braindead mode on)

Archived