Free 7 day premium + Night Luna

Grimzy

How long does it take to respond?  I've clicked the "Get your key" button and the Captcha and it just sits there "Requesting..."

Edit:  For some reason it didn't work with Firefox.  Maybe because I also run NoScript.  It worked on Chrome tho.

Gives me a not-available error, yet it says there are still two keys available.

I waited a few minutes and logged in with a different browser - same message.

I waited a few minutes and logged in with using incognito mode - same message.

I waited a few minutes and logged in with a TOR browser - same message.

I call BS.

2 hours ago, DasherDash said:

Gives me a not-available error, yet it says there are still two keys available.

I waited a few minutes and logged in with a different browser - same message.

I waited a few minutes and logged in with using incognito mode - same message.

I waited a few minutes and logged in with a TOR browser - same message.

I call BS.

Have you not seen the amount of people running around in the Night Luna outfit?!?!?!? Sounds like you were too late. When i did mine there were 2000 keys remaining.

I find it absolutely retarded  that they decided to put Night Luna of all things in the bundle. It was a special outfit to commemorate the game's launch, not to give away for some stupid newsletter. Now it lost it's value and is more or less like any other outfit. Bad move NC. Bad move.

21 hours ago, Kaigame said:

Have you not seen the amount of people running around in the Night Luna outfit?!?!?!? Sounds like you were too late. When i did mine there were 2000 keys remaining.

That's my point. You cannot have two keys left fifteen minutes after saying you have two keys left.

7 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

I find it absolutely retarded  that they decided to put Night Luna of all things in the bundle. It was a special outfit to commemorate the game's launch, not to give away for some stupid newsletter. Now it lost it's value and is more or less like any other outfit. Bad move NC. Bad move.

um... pretty sure night luna was a daily dash reward awhile back cuz that's how i got mine

1 hour ago, Divinehero said:

um... pretty sure night luna was a daily dash reward awhile back cuz that's how i got mine

It was the reward for  the very first daily dash (and that daily dash couldn't be repeated. Once you reached step 100, you finish it). Does not change the fact it was a launch gift and has no place in the inventories of people who weren't here at launch. Should've given away something else but not that one.

1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

It was the reward for  the very first daily dash (and that daily dash couldn't be repeated. Once you reached step 100, you finish it). Does not change the fact it was a launch gift and has no place in the inventories of people who weren't here at launch. Should've given away something else but not that one.

Wow, you really feel hard done by don't you? 

4 hours ago, MassiveEgo said:

It was never meant to be an exclusive launch gift.  It was the EU winning design of the very first costume contest so EU got it on their first daily dash while NA got it on their second daily dash.  Regium Corvis was the NA winner so NA got it for their first daily dash while EU got it for the second.  

They've never been shy about letting us know they intend to eventually sell/giveaway the costume contest winning designs and have never advertised them as being intended for 1 time only exclusive giveaways.  Regium Corvis has already shown up on F10 so it's only a matter of time before Night Luna is there too.

6 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

They've never been shy about letting us know they intend to eventually sell/giveaway the costume contest winning designs and have never advertised them as being intended for 1 time only exclusive giveaways.  Regium Corvis has already shown up on F10 so it's only a matter of time before Night Luna is there too.

And here I thought we had exclusivity when it comes to event outfits. How utterly ridiculous. At least should've been an event prize or something.

@Kaigame Oh, you have no idea.

Archived