FM Snowball HM secret technique when?

SarasiaMourn

So, this is really chapping my rear. There are two separate secret techniques for Inferno on the fire side for HM secrets to unlock, and while Snowball also has secret techniques to unlock, they're "fabled blah blah garbage excuse" and don't exist, despite the fact that without them, Frost FM is basically not viable because the support is simply not there. That's an entire spec of FM that is just a meme. Can we please split the two Inferno secret techniques up to just have on cover both of Inferno's secret techniques and the other cover Snowball so Frost FM can actually be damage viable? This is stupid.

Frost fm is perfectly viable, I don't know what you are talking about. In 1v1 3v3 arena, the pros are using frost and not fire, mind you.

In 6v6 and pve, although fire is certainly more popular for sure, to say ice is not viable is just out of date thinking. Dps wise, it's practically the same. More people play fire because fire used to be THE spec and they have been playing it for so long they are too lazy to change back. It's not anymore. Both elements are kinda the same and as viable as the other now.

Also, those are placebo skills I think. The dev just put them there as possiblity imo.

Archived