New event

MoKaRiNo

How the hell do they expect us to roll this wheel over 140 times to get the heart and ofcourse more than 400 times for the entire event, when 1 roll takes 18 secs and people can attack you while you do ?
And that's even for 1 character only, what about the other characters ?
Today it took me 1 hr 30 min to roll it 10 times, what the fun in that ? how do they think this helps their players as an event ?
Even if i killed everyone there so i can roll it, i can barely roll it 1 time and then all come alive again and attack me.
So just out of curiosity, are they going to do anything regarding this fkin ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ? or they just don't care for their game play ?

After this clown fiesta event, I think it's safe to assume they will never make another ow "pvp" event again in the future

Woke up at 7am this morning to spin my 80 essences. 3 channels, all wheels with 7+ people in queue... 

He is also adding (i guess) the ones where you'll get reseted by some random trolls who got nothing better to do then atack, bomb with pinchy or anything alike just for the lolz. ?

NC also jumped up in troll aid, by increasing chan limits so we can't make anymore more channels. ?

36 minutes ago, AlanWake said:

best thing to do is just ignore it. sell the hearts for golds.

Agreed, it is just for a cosmetic aura, rather have the 150g. And I won't be surprised if they add it or something even better on hmstore.

For an event where the final reward is the "true heart", its pretty damn heartless the path NCSoft West placed us on to "earn" it.

Really, there is no fun to be had in what they have forced us to do to "acquire" the currency necessary to attain True Heart. The closer I get to the True Heart, the sicker I feel for letting myself be enchanted by a new cosmetic and my belief in NCSoft West.

I really want to believe in NCSoft West but when they release such events void of any deeper thinking behind what the actual player will feel, it becomes hard to not be frustrated in them. It doesn't matter if the event is 6 weeks, it really is not a fun event. At no point when spinning the wheel for 18 seconds for a chance at a Soul Crystal did I think or feel I was having fun.

I want to say that I hope NCSoft West does better in the future, but a growing part of me just doesn't care anymore.

Archived