Clan Battle the best Meme

Chromephilia

Does anybody remember

736e8daa00.png

That's right our beloved GM Babbletron " Jonathan Lien " mentioned last year on September that they would make changes for Clan battle; Pay attention carefully for one, I AM NOT BLAMING HIM. But considering he's our communicator with the higher ranks of Ncsoft.... 
Dear Ncsoft, Where's  the " solution " Jonathan once mentioned?? Hmmm?? Instead Ncsoft releases a new PvP Map and New PvP weapon/Materials/accessories.
Which guess what guys?
THEY'RE BEHIND A MOONSTONE WALL, 

a8072e76aa.png

So, they can make hot fix on small things, Yet.. they can't fix something as simple as adding a .. Punishment for clan hopping???  this is a REALITY.

There's no ❤❤❤❤❤  Punishment for ❤❤❤ Leaving clans and jumping, Whoever that tells you " there's 1 hour cooldown " BULL❤❤❤.
Today while i was doing clan battle with my friends We wanted to get the bonus for our lowbies, We want to help people gear up, in order to get clan bonus...we need to win, right?

Well we spent 4 hours nonstop going against huge end game clans [content removed by moderators].

cb8279fda8.png

4c526a869f.jpg

Their Main clan

d6c6c864b4.png

Pay clear attention on the hour I took those screen shots. quite literally 1 hour after the first image, they made a new clan, So practically Clan battle with main clan, then [another clan] -> [another clan] -> another ... these guys are farming AT LEAST 400G FROM MOONSTONES IN 5 HOURS.

No, I'm not gathering a witch hunt, for

1.- These people are just exploiting a mistake FROM THE GAME THAT HAS NOT BEEN FIXED.

2.- these are actual nice people, and they didn't insult or offend in anyway but honestly? What the ❤❤❤❤ Ncsoft.

How do you guys plan to keep the game alive if you don't let more lowbie/newly started people dive into the game while there's People like these abusing the 1300 elo to farm moonstone to get more whale.

Honestly Ncsoft, Do you even logic? 

6 hours ago, Chromephilia said:

Does anybody remember

736e8daa00.png

That's right our beloved GM Babbletron " Jonathan Lien " mentioned last year on September that they would make changes for Clan battle; Pay attention carefully for one, I AM NOT BLAMING HIM. But considering he's our communicator with the higher ranks of Ncsoft.... 
Dear Ncsoft, Where's  the " solution " Jonathan once mentioned?? Hmmm?? Instead Ncsoft releases a new PvP Map and New PvP weapon/Materials/accessories.
Which guess what guys?
THEY'RE BEHIND A MOONSTONE WALL, 

a8072e76aa.png

So, they can make hot fix on small things, Yet.. they can't fix something as simple as adding a .. Punishment for clan hopping???  this is a REALITY.

There's no ❤❤❤❤❤  Punishment for ❤❤❤ Leaving clans and jumping, Whoever that tells you " there's 1 hour cooldown " BULL❤❤❤.
Today while i was doing clan battle with my friends We wanted to get the bonus for our lowbies, We want to help people gear up, in order to get clan bonus...we need to win, right?

Well we spent 4 hours nonstop going against huge end game clans such as Minerva, Phantom moon, Et cetera.

cb8279fda8.png

4c526a869f.jpg

Their Main clan

d6c6c864b4.png

Pay clear attention on the hour I took those screen shots. quite literally 1 hour after the first image, they made a new clan, So practically Clan battle with main clan, then Rayfanclub -> Amaterasu Fan Club -> another ... these guys are farming AT LEAST 400G FROM MOONSTONES IN 5 HOURS.

No, I'm not gathering a witch hunt, for

1.- These people are just exploiting a mistake FROM THE GAME THAT HAS NOT BEEN FIXED.

2.- these are actual nice people, and they didn't insult or offend in anyway but honestly? What the ❤❤❤❤ Ncsoft.

How do you guys plan to keep the game alive if you don't let more lowbie/newly started people dive into the game while there's People like these abusing the 1300 elo to farm moonstone to get more whale.

Honestly Ncsoft, Do you even logic? 

I agree ...how is supposed to be fun for new players, new clans when things like the one above happens ? is not fair and the new players will quit the game because things like the one above .... and the old players will start to lose the interes in the game slowly....

So if you would like to make a comment like the one before me just don't.. or other comments like get good, don't do BG etc... this content should be open for everyone and should be rules. Is a competion between clans not a farming ground for whales... Should give the chance to anyone or any clan to enjoy a win or a defeat, depending on your or clan level...also your clan gets bonus every week depending on the rank ... for some players are importanted helping them xp or peaches a bit faster...

So NCsoft are you planning to do anything about this abuse ? 

i couldn't agree more with this.

but nc$oft just doesn't seem to care...they've  had this problem for 2 years already and people have created hundreds of threads exactly like this. the only time when they seem to see our threads is when we use bad words, but other than than they just ignore us like morons

https://twitter.com/Babbletr0n

Then let's make this trend,
Once again i indulge people to ask Jon in a nice way, where are the changes they mentioned a year ago?

For one main reason, he IS NOT THE REASON THIS IS FLAWED. but, he is our communicator or at least... the easiest way we can make our voices be heard, 

Be a doll and Tweet, make threads, Customer service, Make your voice be heard.

Like I don't even care if whales get to keep their whale gear, but

PLEASE NCSOFT!!! I want to help my lowbies in my clan, I want  to help people!!! , Being matched up against full PvP whales that use this as a farming ground, IS NOT HELPING ANYONE BUT THE SMALLER GROUPS.

You are literally digging your own grave NCsoft!!!

If you guys made new clans to wait at least.. 1 week before Clan battle or.. ONLY Clans with lvl 13+ are allowed to enter clan battle Or maybe... clan battle having different rewards, instead of battle points, get rid of that.

Lowbies clans use clan battle for the bonus, for the peaches, for the beans to help lowbies and our 1v1 3v3 PvP'ers. 

GET RID OF MOONSTONE ON CLAN BATTLE!!!

Ofcourse they wouldn't since whales and casual spenders in different regions still spend money regardless. I'd say let them dig their own grave and just encourage others to not spend money on trove and rng boxes. I don't think BnS survives on whales alone if anything there are more casual spenders than whales. So unless they improve 6v6, rng on boxes, legendary drops, trove, game optimization etc. don't spend a dime and they will be forced to care!!!

Am 23.2.2018 um 05:14 schrieb Chromephilia:

AT LEAST 400G FROM MOONSTONES IN 5 HOURS

More like "more than 400g within the 2 hours clan pvp is available". You don't even have to be high rank for that and you don't even have to win always.

Clan pvp offers so much gold no one can blame people for using that. I know it's ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for low geared people but there is a fix for it, NC West is just too slow with everything.

20 hours ago, itsjustaFM said:

More like "more than 400g within the 2 hours clan pvp is available". You don't even have to be high rank for that and you don't even have to win always.

Clan pvp offers so much gold no one can blame people for using that. I know it's ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for low geared people but there is a fix for it, NC West is just too slow with everything.

"I know it's ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for low geared people but there is a fix for it"

Yeah and they are So.. SOOO Slow with it, 1 year ago their thread was made, nothing has changed. However, they can't post-pone the new PvP areas or weapons, coz .. $$$ Right.

Hi this is he, the person in the picture, Reyadros himself, in thine flesh and blood. Umm tbh it's not even my fan club, someone else made it, also I didn't even like Amaterasu, like Uchiha ain't as lit as the Uzamaki's. Also I don't even do my dailies so I can't make any money of the battle points because I don't have any keys. I agree mitigation should be done to help lowbies but a large portion is high geared people like us are gated from getting to play because there is 130 of us in clan between our 2 clans and only 6-12 get to go into the battleground (noted on some of our busy nights we have 24-30 people in the battlegrounds). Clan 6's is LITERALLY the best way to get blood by almost 100% more than soloQ, our matches take 10 minutes anyway if we Q that high. There's a lot of issues, but most of it comes down to a bad MMR system, and a large portion of the player base not even taking part in clan 6s to create at least some gradient of low levels, medium levels, and high levels players. On top of that a large portion of the games moonstones come from clan 6's and even with us farming dungeons and such there is no way to match the production rate from clan 6's. We want to have relatively challenging matches, we want to be able to make blood just as much you guys in fun matches, but the game limits us on moonstones just as much as it limits you.

Reyadros

LOL. 

if NCSoft didnt revert so much ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ for so few people so they can max their stuff day 3 i wouldnt have to be in clan 6s grinding my bloods out. and trust me these said people are still bad at the game. they just need a boost to be above other people. until NCSoft stops ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ing people over on new content nothing will change. even if they put a 7 day way on you doing clan 6s. ppl will prob just leave super major guilds and do clan 6s. Why? because when you get 1300-2k bp for a match vs 700-1100 bp(solo). which would you rather spend your time doing?

Whoever suggest "alt clan can't join battleground before server maintenance" is dumb. All they have to do is create 10-20 alt clans right before maintenance and then switch them 1 by 1 during clan battle. This suggestion doesn't solve anything.

There are still tons of ways to fix it. For example:

1) Player who left the current clan can't participate in another clan battle until server maintenance.

2) Remove personal battle points from clan BG. Instead, make a new clan battle point system that you can only trade them for mats for clan crafting only. (common mats such as soulstones, moonstones, sacred orbs are direct deposits into the clan depot or give some special recipes for crafting.)

3) Clan can't participate in clan battle until clan is rank 13 or above.

vor einer Stunde schrieb FrozenB:

1) Player who left the current clan can't participate in another clan battle until server maintenance.

2) Remove personal battle points from clan BG. Instead, make a new clan battle point system that you can only trade them for mats for clan crafting only. (common mats such as soulstones, moonstones, sacred orbs are direct deposits into the clan depot or give some special recipes for crafting.)

3) Clan can't participate in clan battle until clan is rank 13 or above.

1. Won't stop people from doing it. Many bigger clans got more than 1 alt clan and people will just stay there because it doesnt matter in which clan they are.

2. Then no one will do it because clan crafting is useless in the end.

3. Unfair to prevent lower clans to participate.

I saw this happening once when I was in a big clan, 6 people gathered to do Clan BG, moments later they all left the clan and joined an alt clan, the next day when I came online all of them were back.

You don't need to be a genius to notice this is not how it should work, it is a feature of the game that instead of providing fun for many players is there just to benefit a few. Some solutions that came to my mind (from best to worst):

1) A character can not join the clan battle unless he is in the clan for, at least, one week.

2) If a character that participates in a clan score he can not join a battle in a different clan until server reset.

3) Do not allow joining a clan during clan BG time (this is not ideal since would affect other players but better than nothing).

My biggest surprise however is that we have community manager, forum moderators, etc and we never see them posting here, giving feedback to ideas, giving status of current issues, all they do is lock topics and tell people to contact the support. 

None of these suggestions really address what was brought up before, though. A full-size clan has up to 80 members. 6 can do clan 6v6.

Clan 6v6 gives 50-100% more battle points *per match* (even on losses) compared to regular 6v6 in frenzy.

Functionally, the other 74 members of the clan are forced to miss out.

NCSoft is patching the "issue" without actually addressing any of the underlying reasons why it's an issue, which is...well, typical.

10 hours ago, itsjustaFM said:

1. Won't stop people from doing it. Many bigger clans got more than 1 alt clan and people will just stay there because it doesnt matter in which clan they are.

2. Then no one will do it because clan crafting is useless in the end.

3. Unfair to prevent lower clans to participate.

1. Yes, if they got more than 1 alt clan, that's fine. If player left the alt clan #1 and joined another alt clan #2, then he/she won't be able to participate clan battle for alt clan #2 until server maintenance. He/she can stay in alt clan, but eventually, after 3-4 matches, they will begin to face high rank clan players anyways. This is to prevent they keep on matching on lower rank clans (~1300-1400).

2. Yes, that's the point. People will still do it for clan benefits like the clan bonus and stuff. At least higher rank clan won't be able to abuse clan battle anymore as there is no point for them to switch to alt clans. On the other hand, low gear clan can have more chance to fight against other low gear clan. All they want is to get 1 win in clan battle to get clan bonus and if you are in these low gear clan, you know how hard it is to get a single win in clan battle due to all those exploits.

3. Rank 12+ clan is relatively easy to reach if you have an active clan and spend time farming in SSP. Probably you can reach rank 12+ in less than 2 weeks. It is also a good time for them to gear themselves up for clan battle within this time period. The most important thing is that higher rank players won't even bother to spend time/money to level alt clan rank anyways. This can eliminate the clan exploits from the high rank clans.

33 minutes ago, alkanshel said:

None of these suggestions really address what was brought up before, though. A full-size clan has up to 80 members. 6 can do clan 6v6.

Clan 6v6 gives 50-100% more battle points *per match* (even on losses) compared to regular 6v6 in frenzy.

Functionally, the other 74 members of the clan are forced to miss out.

NCSoft is patching the "issue" without actually addressing any of the underlying reasons why it's an issue, which is...well, typical.

Well...of course the clan wants to send out top 6 or best 6 of the players to join clan battle to increase the win rate. I don't see anything wrong about it. If you want to participate in clan 6vs6, then talk to your clan leader/clan battleground commander in your clan. If they always have the destined 6 clan members to join clan battle without any member rotation, then I guess you should find another clan.

Just now, FrozenB said:

Well...of course the clan wants to send out top 6 or best 6 of the players to join clan battle to increase the win rate. I don't see anything wrong about it. If you want to participate in clan 6vs6, then talk to your clan leader/clan battleground commander in your clan. If they always have the destined 6 clan members to join clan battle without any member rotation, then I guess you should find another clan.

You're missing the point.

The point is:

- Clan battles gives you significantly more BP (even on a low- or un- ranked clan!) than regular 6v6

- Only 6 people from any given clan can participate in clan battles

- Members of larger clans are penalized by not being able to participate in clan battles (even if you came up with a fair rotation between, say, all 30 people that do 6v6, that's one two-hour session every two weeks)

Your conclusion is 'Don't be a member of a larger clan then', which...is exactly what makes people create alt clans, because as point 1 brings up, clan battles are literally the most efficient way of farming BP.

9 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

i rather to have these guys keep farming.  If he stops farming, can you imagine how expensive ms is gonna be?  so please stop shooting yourself in the foot.

You are wrong. They are not farming BP for moonstones. They are farming BP for new PVP gears. Even if they farm 90k BP, if they don't have the sparkling keys, they can't open the boxes anyways. To be honest, clan battle exploits are getting a lot worse since the last big patch (with all the new PVP gears). Before that, clan battles were a bit better.

Archived