Forums

valentines spin time

Please bring back other channels in Cinderlands to spin the wheel. There are currently 2 channels that can be spun but there is a huge line on both channels. There is no pvp going on(pvp happens on the side) and it's a huge time sink. There are currently 13 people waiting in line and thats in the morning at 7am pst. Probably even more in the peak hours, and I'm not even in line. Because it takes 18 seconds to spin the dumb wheel, and 5 seconds of downtime(the time it takes for the wheel to be able to spin again) 23 seconds per spin, with 13 people thats 5 min per spin. That's ridiculous for an event that requires you to get 65 spins each wheel,130 total(with 100% drop rate of the crystals which is not), at least with 6 channels back then the lines were shorter. Why make it so hard for us who just want to get the cosmetic and play the game.

Because you have to much time, so use it for some purpose, I just to interfere weather... now it's about -15...

And channels no one adds or removes them, more peoples more channels. 24 at max if wants 1 more he goes to next one, you can invite some friends to your party and be no limits. And after left 3 or so channels be blank and with 0 disappears. So event, not more than 50 peoples at the moment and u crying that wait too long... At the start there more than 300... Shame on you.

Are you saying there were more people before the event started in the cinderlands, and after the event started people left the cinderlands? You know there was about 6 channels before the event even started right? More people more channels what bs. AND I GUESS SHAME ON ME FOR COMPLAINING THAT WAITING 5 MIN TO SPIN, I GUESS MY TIME IS WORTHLESS.

Edited by Lazypen