Sign in to follow this  
pikapikapika

Upgrading Soul

Recommended Posts

Is it worthwhile to upgrade my alt's soul right now?  Did NC lower the cost of soul upgrade cost in Korea?  I figure with a new soul coming out, nc will usually lower the cost of the old soul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They already did that for us and I don't think they will change it even more because it's already very cheap to get the first true soul. We will probably get a higher soul than now from a story later so I don#t think you can expect any nerf for awhile.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, itsjustaFM said:

They already did that for us and I don't think they will change it even more because it's already very cheap to get the first true soul. We will probably get a higher soul than now from a story later so I don#t think you can expect any nerf for awhile.

 

the first nerf is very stupid.  nc significantly reduce the cost for cosmic and true souls for whales, but it is still very expensive for noobies to level from Solak to true hongmoon souls.  Awaken HM and true hangmoon require 24 oils alone.  yet if you get beyond that, it is only 4 oil for cosmic soul.

 

Did NC lower the cost in Korea?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oils are easily aquired from events in such low quantity. First goal should be awakened. The rest is not as helpful as you might think until you got max. soul.

 

Korea got a different upgrade system and upgrades can fail there. It's much better for us. Anyway, I don't know if Korea did change anything regarding soul upgrade there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MantisxD   
59 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

 

the first nerf is very stupid.  nc significantly reduce the cost for cosmic and true souls for whales, but it is still very expensive for noobies to level from Solak to true hongmoon souls.  Awaken HM and true hangmoon require 24 oils alone.  yet if you get beyond that, it is only 4 oil for cosmic soul.

 

Did NC lower the cost in Korea?

Soul should be last thing you upgrade on char realy. If you are f2p player and dont want or cant spend gold on it almost every event gives them. 24 oils isint much for awakend soul its was reduced almost halfed if i remeber corectly from what it was before. As for 2nd sou which is coming it will be entire new item however we dont know the cost of it as in kr its different system. Awakening or true soul is enough for everything realy and you dont need to go past it at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavTH   

it's not worth to go past True Hongmoon/Asc soul.

upgrade something else once you are at that soul stage! you'll get slowly to cosmic by doing events and rng boxes such...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambition   

I am currently at hongmoon energy stage 10.

 

When i want to upgrade to legendary soul it says either ''true hongmoon or awakened soul.

 

eeeh how can i choose? is it random or? cause i want the 8 sec cd soul. not the 1 minute one..

 

anyone knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riss77   

Yeah it's random but you can still change to the other soul if you have an extra oil. Just check the green arrows.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambition   
38 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Yeah it's random but you can still change to the other soul if you have an extra oil. Just check the green arrows.

I think you need a pristine oil to switch soul.. and you cant buy those on the market as far as i know =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riss77   
14 minutes ago, Ambition said:

I think you need a pristine oil to switch soul.. and you cant buy those on the market as far as i know =/

But it looks like you didn't know that pristine oil is transmuting a regular oil in the transmute menu right ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambition   
2 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

But it looks like you didn't know that pristine oil is transmuting a regular oil in the transmute menu right ?

lol really.

 

No i did not know that. damn i been searching forever haha.

 

guess il just have to use 1 oil then if i get the wrong soul whatever :) thnx.

 

Can the transmute fail or is it guaranteed?

Edited by Ambition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MantisxD   
Just now, Ambition said:

lol really.

 

No i did not know that. damn i been searching forever haha.

 

guess il just have to use 1 oil then if i get the wrong soul whatever :) thnx.

 

Can the transmute fail or is it guaranteed?

Its guaranteed success

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this