Upgrading Soul

pikapikapika

4 minutes ago, itsjustaFM said:

They already did that for us and I don't think they will change it even more because it's already very cheap to get the first true soul. We will probably get a higher soul than now from a story later so I don#t think you can expect any nerf for awhile.

the first nerf is very stupid.  nc significantly reduce the cost for cosmic and true souls for whales, but it is still very expensive for noobies to level from Solak to true hongmoon souls.  Awaken HM and true hangmoon require 24 oils alone.  yet if you get beyond that, it is only 4 oil for cosmic soul.

Did NC lower the cost in Korea?

Oils are easily aquired from events in such low quantity. First goal should be awakened. The rest is not as helpful as you might think until you got max. soul.

Korea got a different upgrade system and upgrades can fail there. It's much better for us. Anyway, I don't know if Korea did change anything regarding soul upgrade there.

59 minutes ago, pikapikapika said:

the first nerf is very stupid.  nc significantly reduce the cost for cosmic and true souls for whales, but it is still very expensive for noobies to level from Solak to true hongmoon souls.  Awaken HM and true hangmoon require 24 oils alone.  yet if you get beyond that, it is only 4 oil for cosmic soul.

Did NC lower the cost in Korea?

Soul should be last thing you upgrade on char realy. If you are f2p player and dont want or cant spend gold on it almost every event gives them. 24 oils isint much for awakend soul its was reduced almost halfed if i remeber corectly from what it was before. As for 2nd sou which is coming it will be entire new item however we dont know the cost of it as in kr its different system. Awakening or true soul is enough for everything realy and you dont need to go past it at the moment.

I am currently at hongmoon energy stage 10.

When i want to upgrade to legendary soul it says either ''true hongmoon or awakened soul.

eeeh how can i choose? is it random or? cause i want the 8 sec cd soul. not the 1 minute one..

anyone knows?

38 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

Yeah it's random but you can still change to the other soul if you have an extra oil. Just check the green arrows.

I think you need a pristine oil to switch soul.. and you cant buy those on the market as far as i know =/

14 minutes ago, Ambition said:

I think you need a pristine oil to switch soul.. and you cant buy those on the market as far as i know =/

But it looks like you didn't know that pristine oil is transmuting a regular oil in the transmute menu right ?

2 minutes ago, Riss77 said:

But it looks like you didn't know that pristine oil is transmuting a regular oil in the transmute menu right ?

lol really.

No i did not know that. damn i been searching forever haha.

guess il just have to use 1 oil then if i get the wrong soul whatever :) thnx.

Can the transmute fail or is it guaranteed?

Just now, Ambition said:

lol really.

No i did not know that. damn i been searching forever haha.

guess il just have to use 1 oil then if i get the wrong soul whatever :) thnx.

Can the transmute fail or is it guaranteed?

Its guaranteed success

Archived