Fix gunner class, or quitting game.

wZeroStyle

@RacingwindHello,I assume we are discussing and telling our personal oppinions about the gunner class-which is absolutely free and encouraged in forums .We aren't here to pick on each others.I have freedom to like or not like a class,to play or not to play it and express myself in decent way.Please bring some arguments into discution,don't just judge my oppinions.Have a good day and nice gaming !

8 hours ago, ClassicMan said:

You could have took the same advice you just gave him ijs lol

Its not me who came to his topic, to post nothing but just spam.

Now back to topic:

I don't care that those gunners are spamming mushin tower with no effort other classes have to put in. (Not mad at this level)

All I care, when this broken class interrupts my own game experience, in this case SSP, not gonna start about battle grounds cause there must be tons of topics about it already.

When you burst down mob with 6,000,000hp to 0 in few seconds, its not just a burst, its dps right?

13 minutes ago, wZeroStyle said:

Its not me who came to his topic, to post nothing but just spam.

Now back to topic:

I don't care that those gunners are spamming mushin tower with no effort other classes have to put in. (Not mad at this level)

All I care, when this broken class interrupts my own game experience, in this case SSP, not gonna start about battle grounds cause there must be tons of topics about it already.

When you burst down mob with 6,000,000hp to 0 in few seconds, its not just a burst, its dps right?

not really any geared class can melt a 6kk mob. 

48 minutes ago, Ambition said:

not really any geared class can melt a 6kk mob. 

You are wrong, have seen pretty much every single 'End Game Geared' class trying to farm prestige points, while gunner was bursting down mobs. (None stand a chance, to perform even close)

And its a part of the problem, since its PvP area we are farming. Gunners PvE gear counts as PvP one. (Which is even OP in battlegrounds)

Edit: plus their MOBILITY, to jump across the map like a rabbit.

Example: when gunner was released, like none of other class had a chance to do Trap Disarm in Desolate Tomb, until ultimate skills came. Now sins doing it with 5 dash. (Playing myself sin, and wouldn't mind this skill be nerfed to 3 dash, cuz its OP in 2 out of 3 battlegrounds)

16 hours ago, wZeroStyle said:

Stop telling others what to do, and open your mouth only when you have something on topic to say. All you did here was a spam.

You said you wanted to quit, so I'm basically saying you should follow your heart and quit. I am not telling you what to do, I'm telling you to follow your heart. Now stop spamming other threads with your QQ

10 hours ago, Windy said:

@RacingwindHello,I assume we are discussing and telling our personal oppinions about the gunner class-which is absolutely free and encouraged in forums .We aren't here to pick on each others.I have freedom to like or not like a class,to play or not to play it and express myself in decent way.Please bring some arguments into discution,don't just judge my oppinions.Have a good day and nice gaming !

You are welcome to discuss and voice your opinions. But when that is attached with the statement "or quitting game" / "nerf everything", it instantly becomes a threat, which is not welcomed. It may not have been what you intended to do, but nonetheless that is the nature of your original post.

You basically want to change something that affects the entire bns player base. Let's just say this change is only localised in NA and will not bleed to other regions, you are basically asking thousands of other players to conform to your own personal preferences. Now, if you brought up a point that isn't based on a personal preference, and wants to change that, that's all fine and dandy. But changing an entire class because "I don't like it, it's not kung fu." is an extremely weak argument to do so. Not only are you affecting every single other player, regardless of if they play gunner or not (because they will interact with a gunner one way or another, thus is affected), the developers have to spent time and money to make this change, when they could be working on something else that benefits everyone, like new content.

Again, voicing personal opinions and discussions, awesome. Threats, not so much.

We all know gunner needs balancing in fact some other classes need it as well but why must everyone constantly spam threads over and over about gunner? The class has already received a huge nerf in KR and another on the way that takes off their pierce defense or whatever on their tab, it is just a matter of waiting now for our region to get the patch.

40 minutes ago, Nala said:

We all know gunner needs balancing in fact some other classes need it as well but why must everyone constantly spam threads over and over about gunner? The class has already received a huge nerf in KR and another on the way that takes off their pierce defense or whatever on their tab, it is just a matter of waiting now for our region to get the patch.

yap tab>move2>pierce/parry is gone, instead u get i think 8 gun powder, which is gonna be FK useless again the Bcancer and the destoyers, spin stun GG

On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 2:57 AM, Enemy Silence said:

You do realize that once gunner is "pseudo nerfed", Warlock will take back it's throne. Both of those classes are broken and need a serious change to the ease of inescapable 100-0 damage. The problem is you would literally need max pet and octa or gilded pvp gems, maxed pvp soul shields, HM 18 and expensive potions just to avoid the flash kill or combo or death these classes are capable of pulling off with no effort on their part.

Haters and more haters, alway when someone complaint about gunner some kid come and say warlock is broken too

First people talk about gunner and their ability to 1 hit 4-6 people in a row without need of any cc(which is supposed to be pvp mechanic) you get cc and no escape=die

Second warlock cannot 1 hit a whole party not even 1 single target first warlock need to cc the target you can alway escape and run or iframe or react to that attacks, if you get cc and you dont escape and get double aerial and die then its your fault plus you comparing 3-4 sec or double aerial vs less than half sec of gunner 1 hit, wl is not even near broken as gunner is

2 hours ago, Egoist00 said:

yap tab>move2>pierce/parry is gone, instead u get i think 8 gun powder, which is gonna be FK useless again the Bcancer and the destoyers, spin stun GG

Exactly, I don't know much about pvp but I think this change will make the gunner have no chance against most classes in arena pvp because what about the classses that can block unless they give them a guard break or forcemaster that can put up veil, etc. I suppose they could sacrifice their 4 for penetration but I don't know what that does since I don't pvp much or play my gunner as much. Maybe I will do more pvp when bm gets deflect on block again.

2 hours ago, Egoist00 said:

Gunner will just have a harder time in 1vs1 while they are still a broken class in 6v6 because they didn't nerf tombstone tier 1 skill (bulletstorm). This is the actual skill that is broken in 6vs6, not the tier 2. I have no idea what the devs in KR is thinking. They should nerf down bulletstorm damage or extend its CD while keeping tier 2/move 2 the same as they are.

It just proves that devs or GMs don't even play this game. They just read the comments from players saying "oh my, gunner is broken in PVP." GM: "Okay, we will nerf gunner's pvp skill - tombstone move 2." But in reality, gunner use tombstone move 1 99% in pvp.

2 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

Gunner will just have a harder time in 1vs1 while they are still a broken class in 6v6 because they didn't nerf tombstone tier 1 skill (bulletstorm). This is the actual skill that is broken in 6vs6, not the tier 2. I have no idea what the devs in KR is thinking. They should nerf down bulletstorm damage or extend its CD while keeping tier 2/move 2 the same as they are.

It just proves that devs or GMs don't even play this game. They just read the comments from players saying "oh my, gunner is broken in PVP." GM: "Okay, we will nerf gunner's pvp skill - tombstone move 2." But in reality, gunner use tombstone move 1 99% in pvp.

U know the tab move 1 of gunner needs to have a debuff(4) on the target in the upcoming patch(hope)to work right. Regards to NS/EU dev/gm hard to say anything about them, just look at the forum, they r quiet as hell, but idk about KR, since the game comes from there

2 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

U know the tab move 1 of gunner needs to have a debuff(4) on the target in the upcoming patch(hope)to work right. Regards to NS/EU dev/gm hard to say anything about them, just look at the forum, they r quiet as hell, but idk about KR, since the game comes from there

I don't know about it. It depends on what is the CD time on debuff (4). If it is shorter CD than tab, then it is all the same. They just have to press 1 more button before firing. 

3 minutes ago, FrozenB said:

I don't know about it. It depends on what is the CD time on debuff (4). If it is shorter CD than tab, then it is all the same. They just have to press 1 more button before firing. 

until u try it out, u never know. Just because of that nerf, I stopped playing gunner as my main and went back to my FM. because u can't use ur 4 at any time, u have to keep an eye on ur tab CD, the tab is now so restricted, u can't use it freely anymore.

4 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

until u try it out, u never know. Just because of that nerf, I stopped playing gunner as my main and went back to my FM. because u can't use ur 4 at any time, u have to keep an eye on ur tab CD, the tab is now so restricted, u can't use it freely anymore.

Are you referring to shadow gunner?

The nerf patch still hasn't come yet. You mean you were playing in KR server?

Just now, FrozenB said:

Are you referring to shadow gunner?

The nerf patch still hasn't come yet. You mean you were playing in KR server?

Fire gunner, i dont play in KR server, but every region follows KR skill patch, so we will get it eventually. No matter how much we complain here, NCW wont do anything because we r still few patch behind KR. So the best is follow this https://bnstree.com/ . U can get the latest about every changes they made for every class.

2 minutes ago, Egoist00 said:

Fire gunner, i dont play in KR server, but every region follows KR skill patch, so we will get it eventually. No matter how much we complain here, NCW wont do anything because we r still few patch behind KR. So the best is follow this https://bnstree.com/ . U can get the latest about every changes they made for every class.

If you meant fire gunner, then it is still the same as usual where you can tab (tier 1) to kill enemies without pressing 4 first. If you refer to the upcoming patch, then you will never know until they arrive here. You know GMs here like to screw stuff up. 

1 minute ago, FrozenB said:

If you meant fire gunner, then it is still the same as usual where you can tab (tier 1) to kill enemies without pressing 4 first. If you refer to the upcoming patch, then you will never know until they arrive here. You know GMs here like to screw stuff up. 

We havent have any skill patch upgrade for the gunner yet. What I'm saying is whatever we complain in the NA/EU, the KR has the same complains about the gunner, so it's been getting fix in KR. We'll get the fixes when we reach to that patch, until that if u have an aransu pistol=PT wipe hahahah

1 hour ago, xNina said:

Haters and more haters, alway when someone complaint about gunner some kid come and say warlock is broken too

First people talk about gunner and their ability to 1 hit 4-6 people in a row without need of any cc(which is supposed to be pvp mechanic) you get cc and no escape=die

Second warlock cannot 1 hit a whole party not even 1 single target first warlock need to cc the target you can alway escape and run or iframe or react to that attacks, if you get cc and you dont escape and get double aerial and die then its your fault plus you comparing 3-4 sec or double aerial vs less than half sec of gunner 1 hit, wl is not even near broken as gunner is

Agree with this one, none of other class ruins battlegrounds nor open world farming zones as gunner does. (If it needs a boost in Arena PvP, so be it, nobody minds)

They should nerf, items instead of skills. (VT badges, Raven/Aransu effects) If its so hard for them to find right balance between true PvP and PvE.

1 hour ago, Tufa said:

The hate for gunner is at an all time high.  It's simply pathetic that this company could introduce such imbalance so late in the game.  Fix your damn game NOW.

If they can't even fix simple things like the servers or bugs ingame then I'm sure a task like balancing classes will be way more complicated for them lol. It's expected from a company that rather roll out rng boxes than making sure the game is stable and players are happy.

Archived