Fix gunner class, or quitting game.

wZeroStyle

fyzbk0.jpg

Okay, so with increased soulstone prices, a lot ppl farming SSP. Its hard to collect 500pp to buy a box. (If ur not a GUNNER again!)

So what happened here, some clever sausage GUNNER from opposite faction, keeps coming and sniping ppl with high pp, every mining phase.

and with a single hit, nullify my hourly work! (Was carrying 400+ pp)

HAPPENED TWICE!

This CLASS is Beyond BROKEN and UNBALANCED!

You do realize that once gunner is "pseudo nerfed", Warlock will take back it's throne. Both of those classes are broken and need a serious change to the ease of inescapable 100-0 damage. The problem is you would literally need max pet and octa or gilded pvp gems, maxed pvp soul shields, HM 18 and expensive potions just to avoid the flash kill or combo or death these classes are capable of pulling off with no effort on their part.

1 hour ago, MassiveEgo said:

Were you running around with raven/eluvium soul shields specced for PvE?

That's one of the problems, gunners can do both with PvE gear, while melee classes are forced to go PvP gear for PvP and PvE gear for PvE. So obviously you farming prestige points with PvE gear. (And gunners are so boosted class that even PvP gear will not save you)

1 hour ago, pikapikapika said:

if you are farming ssp for ss, you probably should quit this game.

You haven't checked market, lately? If ur referring to evolved stones, then ur wrong again. (Anyway doing it both)

42 minutes ago, Enemy Silence said:

You do realize that once gunner is "pseudo nerfed", Warlock will take back it's throne. Both of those classes are broken and need a serious change to the ease of inescapable 100-0 damage. The problem is you would literally need max pet and octa or gilded pvp gems, maxed pvp soul shields, HM 18 and expensive potions just to avoid the flash kill or combo or death these classes are capable of pulling off with no effort on their part.

I'm more referring to both PvE/PvP, I don't see Warlocks running solo Starstone Mines, bursting down 6,000,000hp mobs in matter of seconds. (SSP Terrors)

Totally agree with 100-0 damage which takes no effort. But hey, Warlock can focus 1 person while Gunner can take down whole party in no time. (Not AoE)

You can track Warlock and keep in sight, while Gunner jumps from one side to another, that mobility combined with damage makes it more unbalanced than Warlock by far.

4 hours ago, wZeroStyle said:

That's one of the problems, gunners can do both with PvE gear, while melee classes are forced to go PvP gear for PvP and PvE gear for PvE. So obviously you farming prestige points with PvE gear. (And gunners are so boosted class that even PvP gear will not save you)

You haven't checked market, lately? If ur referring to evolved stones, then ur wrong again. (Anyway doing it both)

I'm more referring to both PvE/PvP, I don't see Warlocks running solo Starstone Mines, bursting down 6,000,000hp mobs in matter of seconds. (SSP Terrors)

Totally agree with 100-0 damage which takes no effort. But hey, Warlock can focus 1 person while Gunner can take down whole party in no time. (Not AoE)

You can track Warlock and keep in sight, while Gunner jumps from one side to another, that mobility combined with damage makes it more unbalanced than Warlock by far.

and you're saying gunners solo starstone mines? comon man...get serious

YOU LOSING POINT... new game character ... its similar to the new player so would be nice more peoples to have it... and to have it need to be somehow attractive... 

And second, if you were dead easy, go do something with it at new gear or weapon level :) I was angry to be killed by a bot with 200 ap lower... but... its business, and ... from a different perspective of view the challenge to stay longer in game. :)

this guy is crying being a crimson lol on an open world PVP

there is like 99% population of crimson vs cerulean in the server. 
speaking of soulstone plain imagine being a cerulean on an open world  pvp id take being a pleb sin with pve gears than that gunner on ceru. lol

First of all its "PvP" area.

Second: U r talking about ultimate skill... And when gunner set to snipe ultimate skill and u r standing front of him and waiting to shoot u maybe you should quit yes...

Third: He/she maybe using also pvp wep and gear too.Do u know how is insane ascendant weapons? I can't imagine the new Dragon weapons.

Fourth:Why no body doesnt talk about Blade Dancers are crazy OP in PvE and PvP ? For me they r unbalanced....Spin around all day escape from anything then just grab it-stun it-daze it and pew pew pew with enormous lightning damage ....For someone other maybe assasins.And this story is goin on and goin on and goin...

1. It's not about new players, its about old players exploiting this class as their alts, and no they don't need effort to go PvP gear, they do it with PvE one. (Raven/Aransu effects nerf would do a trick)

2. Yes, its unbalanced and broken area, which intended to be PvP, but crimsons don't chase ceru nor doing any PvP, they just simply let ceru do their dailies, while farming by themselves.

3. Whoever talking about you can counter that or that, its not an arena, its a BIG OPEN ZONE. Its like chasing a rabbit in open field. It's not only about that 1 shot, its about their MOBILITY plus 1 shot which combined are UNBALANCED and BROKEN. They are jumping out of NOWHERE, 1 shot you and run away with half of your PP. (Feeling is kinda same as someone speed hacking and knifing ppl in FPS game)

Sins are the same when when they fight Steath so if they need to Nurf do it to all classes not just Gunners I am Gunner main also you cant farm SS any more they redued the SS of the quest and Bosses so it is not just 1 class it is a few classes like the cat so stop complaining and Learn your class and be done with or do go to a pvp area

4 minutes ago, NightRain said:

Sins are the same when when they fight Steath so if they need to Nurf do it to all classes not just Gunners I am Gunner main also you cant farm SS any more they redued the SS of the quest and Bosses so it is not just 1 class it is a few classes like the cat so stop complaining and Learn your class and be done with or do go to a pvp area

Haven't seen any sin in BG wiping whole party in matter of seconds, while can see gunners doing it everyday. Your argument is invalid.

Fix gunner class,is unfair for all other players.This class does not require any kind of skill or good combo -actually is so brainless boosted by commercial interest that simply insults the rest of player base that love their class and master it.Personally i refused to play this class when i noticed how idiotic easy it was lvling it -i simply ditched it because i consider it an offense for a game that is called...''Blade and soul''-not a shooter ,not anything but something with BLADES and Kung Fu skills.Can accept the WL's and Summoners for the sake of the story and asian culture -but guns.Least the gunner should be limited -least to do some moves that NOT only requires guns but let's say at some moments needs to use fists or whatever ... If i'd wanted to play shooter games I'd go play CSGo ,Call of Duty ,Overwatch Half life 2,Left 4 Dead 2 or whatever other kind of those...This gunner simply broke the balance of the game ,which ,let's say ..were never been quite balanced ..now is even more broken.I really hope the gunners will be nerfed so much AS the summoners been after patch 45 and even deeper.I remember the forums spammed by players that didn't understood the class ,how easy is to beat -and now same players won't probably say a word against the gunners -which imho are much much more broken now then the poor summoners were before.Nerf to the gunners-break them to the point they need to work for their skills and bring fairness to the game!

2 hours ago, Windy said:

Fix gunner class,is unfair for all other players.This class does not require any kind of skill or good combo -actually is so brainless boosted by commercial interest that simply insults the rest of player base that love their class and master it.Personally i refused to play this class when i noticed how idiotic easy it was lvling it -i simply ditched it because i consider it an offense for a game that is called...''Blade and soul''-not a shooter ,not anything but something with BLADES and Kung Fu skills.Can accept the WL's and Summoners for the sake of the story and asian culture -but guns.Least the gunner should be limited -least to do some moves that NOT only requires guns but let's say at some moments needs to use fists or whatever ... If i'd wanted to play shooter games I'd go play CSGo ,Call of Duty ,Overwatch Half life 2,Left 4 Dead 2 or whatever other kind of those...This gunner simply broke the balance of the game ,which ,let's say ..were never been quite balanced ..now is even more broken.I really hope the gunners will be nerfed so much AS the summoners been after patch 45 and even deeper.I remember the forums spammed by players that didn't understood the class ,how easy is to beat -and now same players won't probably say a word against the gunners -which imho are much much more broken now then the poor summoners were before.Nerf to the gunners-break them to the point they need to work for their skills and bring fairness to the game!

This is Blade and Soul, not Blade and Windy's game. If you don't like that gunners aren't a kung fu class, don't play.

1 hour ago, Racingwind said:

Then quit.

1 hour ago, Racingwind said:

This is Blade and Soul, not Blade and Windy's game. If you don't like that gunners aren't a kung fu class, don't play.

Stop telling others what to do, and open your mouth only when you have something on topic to say. All you did here was a spam.

Archived