Remove Penetrates Defense, Deflect From Aransu Mystic Badge and Dynasty Mystic Badge

Sheral

On Monday, February 19, 2018 at 9:08 PM, Sheral said:

Well I think the most of us who have experience in 6vs6 already know why not, many will oppose because they will not be able to kill a oneshot but this item needs a nerf. For a better world: D

I agree, the funny thing is that wl dont have that magic unfair pvp skill from vt badge, 60x views and no1 say something, that mean this post is 100 true and they dont want to lose their magic unfair pvp skill.

That momment when you watch your opponent spam rmb and kill you and you cant do nothing to stop it..........

I would go one step further. Completly remove them from PVP, the high dmg from these Badges are ok in PVE but dont belong to PVP. What do i need PVP-Gear like Acendent / Dragonweapon, PVP-Soulshields and PVP Assessoires for, when every every noob with access to moms creditcard just oneshot you? 

People with PVE-Gear should have a large disadvantage against people with PVP-Gear.

But at the moment i see more and more people with VT-Gear running around on battleground onehitting people with PVP-gear, making PVP-Gear pretty useless.

Archived