Literally Whole Community Wants 20g Option Back! Elements/Jewels

Wolfy286

After seeing the comments on my previous post on the forums about this topic and reading other people's posts, it's very clear that almost everyone agrees that the 20g option should be added back for Legendary Element/Jewels. This has been bothering many of us a lot, enough that everyone i know, including me just started playing other games for a change. Please make a change NCSOFT.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Sayk said:

Thats good. It should remain like this and add even more stuffs like this.

Play the game for your mats not f9, express and log out. ?

Why are you telling me how to play my game? What if I WANT to just f9, express and log out? A great game should have options, so why not just leave both the current system and bring back the 20g? Let the player choose which option they want, that way they will be happier and stay with the game better. It's not rocket science.

I'm personally indifferent to this so meh.

I know for a fact that I want it back. :c
My upgrading is at a complete standstill as I have no soulstones, and if I buy them upgrading costs more than just the 20g version, sitting on about 1,5K gold and not being able to buy elements or jewels bugs me a lot.

If not at least have both ways.

4 hours ago, Shikkichu said:

I know for a fact that I want it back. :c
My upgrading is at a complete standstill as I have no soulstones, and if I buy them upgrading costs more than just the 20g version, sitting on about 1,5K gold and not being able to buy elements or jewels bugs me a lot.

If not at least have both ways.

Go to SSP and do the dailies there and you have soulstones :)

Another option: farm other materials, sell them and buy soulstones.

Another option: maybe they should change the transmutation, instead of soulstones to use soulstone crystals.

Yea, soulstones became a big problem. It costs at least 60s/piece on the market and you need a lot (I mean a looot) of soulstones while leveling up your gear. Raven+ people don't understand why this change is a problem since the Raven weapon path does not need any soulstone in contrast with the Baleful path...

Do not even mention the biggest soulstone eaters, the legendary accessories (e.g. the Oath necklace needs 130 soulstone for each breakthrough).

So you actually need a sht ton of soulstones and not everyone can afford to go SSP. You can be 1shotted there. :D

2 hours ago, csisy said:

Yea, soulstones became a big problem. It costs at least 60s/piece on the market and you need a lot (I mean a looot) of soulstones while leveling up your gear. Raven+ people don't understand why this change is a problem since the Raven weapon path does not need any soulstone in contrast with the Baleful path...

Do not even mention the biggest soulstone eaters, the legendary accessories (e.g. the Oath necklace needs 130 soulstone for each breakthrough).

So you actually need a sht ton of soulstones and not everyone can afford to go SSP. You can be 1shotted there. :D

Actually no, you need soulstone crystals, not soulstones.  If you want to go the easy way and buy soulstones to convert them to crystals that will always be more expensive. you should just farm the crystals since they literally drop like candy.

As for the korean version:

Korea is korea, we are in NA, different community, different business model and game design.

A: What should we do to boost trove event sales?

B: What if we put Jewels and Elements in drop list?

A: That's a good idea
B: Not done, what if we remove jewels and elements from dragon express or make them nearly impossible to get

A: Well done
B: We should also make soulstones and other materials accessible tru 6v6 pvp so people will need to spend real money to have a chance in 6v6

A: Somebody give that a man a cookie.

2 hours ago, HateMe said:

Actually no, you need soulstone crystals, not soulstones.  If you want to go the easy way and buy soulstones to convert them to crystals that will always be more expensive. you should just farm the crystals since they literally drop like candy.

Where do they drop like candy? Please let us know.

2 hours ago, Saidou said:

Where do they drop like candy? Please let us know.

Alone from daily challenges you get a ton, you get a lot of them from celestial basin, just requires a bit of time, you get literally multiple per treasure pouch. I have from last week alone 1,8k left.

I agree that 20g option should be brought back and let the player decide how they want to acquire their elements and jewels. As far as getting soulstone crystals though you can get them easily but it will require some effort. Farm celestial basin for the treasure pouches for about a week for 1-2 hours (this varies depending on gear, the lower your gear the more hours you will probably have to farm) each day, you should get plenty. Also start bidding on the ss when you run dungeons, I always see tons of people pass on them when they drop so I end up getting it for copper. Another thing is try to do pvp dailies every day regardless if you don't like to pvp (I don't either but still do the dailies to get ss so when I need them I'll have them). Of course do dc as well, even better if you can do it on multiple chars. That's why I have more than enough ss.

Alone from daily challenges you get a ton, you get a lot of them from celestial basin, just requires a bit of time, you get literally multiple per treasure pouch. I have from last week alone 1,8k left.

Daily challenges and a ton, you made my day ;D. Yea, if you farm basin 10hr/day and buy pouches, that could be viable, but there is not too many people who can farm CB 10hr/day.

Lets say - 10k peaches/hr, 20 pouches, lets say, you get 2 sacred, 1 ss per pouch on average. 40 sc, 20 ss per hour, it will even out to ~ 30sc | 30ss /hr.

Some people will get more/less per hour, but its far from your statement ~"Drop like a candy" or "from daily challenges you get a ton", in fact, that "ton" wont be even enough for 1 jewel.

It all depends how much is your time worth, how many jewels you can get per hour by farming various things. For you is 1 jewel per hour and you can play all day, for me its not that low, because i dont have that much time to play.

I agree should have the additional option that are 35 soulstone and the other more expensive but faster than 20 gold, I find it bad to be forced to need soulstone to buy stones I have more things to do in the game. but gold is the main feature of the game. if I work with gold even if it comes out more expensive for min and better than working with soulstones

Hold on, you got 1,8k ss/sc from last week alone? Thats interesting, you wanna tell me you farmed  over 650k peaches? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p6s-1eOYkjJxjqtrGTVPtOCVfkQkETZb6Iy6gE9XAvA/edit#gid=1972860043

I smell BS, because this guy with 85% clan bonus, he got 15k peaches per hour.

Naah, you just trashtalk.

The main issue with them removing the old 20g options is that gold is the MOST UNIVERSAL item you can farm for or acquire. These new options are completely bottlenecked by soulstones and powders in order to make progression. When it comes to making gold you have a variety of options on how to do it such as:

-Dailies and DC

-Farming 6v6 for moonstones and soulstones to sell

-Farming Arena for soulstones to sell

-Running DGs like EC HM for elysians to sell, or other mats

-Spamming runs like SSM, HH, or DD for the minimum 100g chest drop or the money people bid on it

-Running DGs and waiting for a legendary item to drop that people will throw money at. Seen clannies posting SSs of people bidding stupid amounts on the legendary gloves or new belt. Benefit off when whales go HAM on bidding for those.

-Running raids and getting raid splits at the end of the raids.

-F9 for those that are willing to shell out money.

-SSP or other faction dailies for soulstones to sell with how current prices are so inflated now.

-Etc, etc, etc, it's gold. I'm sure people have many other ways of farming it.

As opposed to now. We're forced to play in a way that needs to optimize soulstone farming as much as possible as the main bottleneck since at least element powders you can salvage off of NPC weapons. Jewel powders can be an issue too.

Basically SSP is the best option available to make this grind as fast as possible. However, depending on your server, unless things have majorly changed since I was last out there, on the NA Yura server, SSP is completely Cerulean DOMINATED. This alienates half of the player base that decided to go Crimson from being able to make farming out there a feasibility when there's literally hundreds of Ceruleans camped around the middle field.

Basically all of the more efficient methods of getting soulstones involves SSP, Arena, or 6v6, all PVP options. I personally have no issue and do partake in PVP, but what other players who don't like PVP? Then they're forced to basically either farming Celestial Basin for pouches or running dungeons and having to fight bidding for chests for an RNG chance at soulstone crystals from chests/pouches there.

People keep treating like farming these materials isn't an issue cause they have no gold value. Time is money, and the time you spend farming these "materials with no value" you could be making more money in other ways with the plethora of options to farm the most universal item in this game, gold.

3 hours ago, Saidou said:

Hold on, you got 1,8k ss/sc from last week alone? Thats interesting, you wanna tell me you farmed  over 650k peaches? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1p6s-1eOYkjJxjqtrGTVPtOCVfkQkETZb6Iy6gE9XAvA/edit#gid=1972860043

I smell BS, because this guy with 85% clan bonus, he got 15k peaches per hour.

Naah, you just trashtalk.

with clan bonus I have farmed over 2million peaches(40-60k peaches per day) over the course of the last 2 months. my whole clan makes fun of me, plus I am highest HM level in my clan due to extreme xp gains in the basin (from hm14 it took 50 days to reach hm15 and I am almost 10% of hm16 in 1 week)) I have 4k+ sacs, 600+moonstones, 1k+ elysians, 1.5k voids and am farming my second batch of 160 evolved stones for oils(I have 120 as of now). I only have about 1k soulstones because I did the soul level-up that used 8 oils, the raven crossgrade that used 1 oil (sold the others for gold)

oils use moonstones and ss and so do bling breakthroughs otherwise I would way more moonstones and ss.

I levelled my legendary necklace all the way to L10 using ss/sacs/jewelpowder and fusion powder. never have bought a 20gold legendary element/jewel ever

I just got my L1 belt (NF achiev + 200drakens) and L1 ring(EC achiev +200 drakens) and all I am missing is the gold or I could instantly level one of those to L10

my point is that you CAN farm all this stuff

oh yeah, I have I believe 180 aransu orbs too and 13k pots from the basin. anyone in the basin has seen the shalomar unit 

So,maybe spend more time farming and less time trolling in the forums.

oh, back on topic, the 20 gold option would be nice for the general playerbase because it is a great gold sink and players should have the option to buy their stuff if they so choose, but I absolutely do not need it and for myself, do not care whether it is replaced or left out permanently.

Archived