Badges for lightning build

Zambombaaaa

Until you have no more focus issues thanks to hongmoon soul lvl 11-12 or some legendary accessories, I advise blue moon badge so that you don't run of focus.

If you don't have any issues with focus you could go alluvion, but the only issue I see if that there is no fusion badge currently (maybe later in future ?)

At end game (assuming you have Aransu Mystic badge) you should go Undying (Courage + Sagewood).

perfect many thanks, try with the blue moon badge, because if I go right to focus and prepare for legendary when I'm more equipped, then I recommend using alluvion once you have bt gear and ss when I do not miss focus or do I merge directly after badge blue moon?? regards

Yeah could start with blue moon, until you get BT ring and hongmoon soul/or Skyshatter Ring that should resolve the focus issue.

Then if you think you're not going VT anytime you could stick with alluvion for a time because it's kinda hard to grind the divine grace stone for merging soul badges (or you can whale the cryptograms/trove to come).

Archived