FIX / REMOVE BROKEN SOULSTONE SKYPETAL PLAIN

Dr Steiner

is SSP now belong to gunner now? because i can't even farm anything. either its capturing phase or mining phase and battle phase. im raven 3 warlock with 1090AP. and i need a lot soulstone. how could i upgrade my gear if i cant even get materials here ? yesterday i was farm prestige point to exchange it with soulstone for about 9 hours. the question is how can i rank up to first lieutenant if i cant even farm prestige point? every hours i only get 25 prestige point. EVERY HOURS. and i saw some gunner with raven 9 gear farm for more hours than me. and each hours he/she get 500++ prestige point. even thought i have soulburn, its useless against gunner dps which can one shot everything at SSP.

so i hope developer team can fix this broken ssp to be playable for everyclass.

13 hours ago, Dr Steiner said:

is SSP now belong to gunner now? because i can't even farm anything. either its capturing phase or mining phase and battle phase. im raven 3 warlock with 1090AP. and i need a lot soulstone. how could i upgrade my gear if i cant even get materials here ?

No, SSP is not gunner domain..I did not advance up my faction level by getting prestige points.  I made sergeant major by doing the faction dailies -- mostly on SSP -- since there are 3-5 (2 you get randomly by dropped notes) that are all worth about 220 ea.  That's around 660/day if you are lucky.

I've only gotten over 200 prestige in a day, two times: one of those days got to 306 before sniped by a gunner while I was fighting an unbound elite.  My nxt rank is around 36,000 and i'm at about 7000 after 1-2 weeks.  It's very slow.  Most of my prestige points were by farming the soulstone piles left by the drills for the first month -- only in past 3-4 weeks started going after some NPCs (large hoglin type commanders worth 3-5 prestige).  It was a major move up for me to go from a Soul Fighter to a Gunner (new character) as Gunner did about 2x damage for me (still very low compared to others), but best thing -- was being able to escape via the hooks from an Unbound Elite.  Used to be that if I got caught by one of those, it was guaranteed death.    Watch out for enemies trolling...though recently more I see more crims just wanting to farm NPC's that won't attack you if you leave them alone.

At 700/day, it's going to take over a month to go up one level...but at least I made rank for getting Elite Initiate uniform -- only to find its sadistically priced (in terms of materials): 15,000, 500 pieces of fabric and 500 moonwater tears for major "ingredients" for FIVE outfits?    Lame!

But, at least up to HM11 and serg. maj, I don't see prestige helping  alot to make faction levels (even for gunners).

57 minutes ago, Trilioh said:

Try being Cerulean on EU server. Can't even get your nose in there.

Thats ncsofts fault they completely ruined faction PVP and the servers where factions were actually pretty well balanced they ruined with merges.

Archived